Wood's Garden #2

Well one last update for awhile I said I was going to try them Smart pots, I love the feel and the idea, and after less than a week.... You tell me. I'm just waiting on the self pruning thingie.
Roots40.JPG

They are blowing up I see bye the roots anyways......
013168.JPG

Well I hope happy roots are happy plants cus these are blowing up!

Them pots look like they working ....hey got your offline with links to clones.....that is just too cool...next thing you know e-bay will be listing clones.
out of the 40 they carried I couldn't believe that strain i want is there... Pot Of Gold.... things looking good, can't wait to see some 12 footers :peace: bro

Yea 420 that's why I sent it. It's still not out the ? either. The weather here has been fine. Atad cool but hell weed loves that cool fresh air. All my life I've onley grew inside to carry me thru the winter. This year I get the chance to really explore alittle with that greenhouse for a great veg rrom. I have been taking afew plants out to harden up alittle but I think I could get going out there. I'm atad lazy and still havent got te doors up, but I'm starting to full it up alittle. Heres a couple I really think will grow all the way till fall. 7 more months. Soon I'll be putting these in larger pots and maybe even in the ground later once I know for sure what I'm going to do. Heres acouple more for the 'Doghouse'
013168.JPG

and
Skunk15.JPG

And I'll update on my Buck Rodger's shit in amin. I've drilled the holes for the unit and have rockwool on water as I type. Looks like I have 3 clones coming tonite, so we'll see. They have just started rooting. We'll everyone thx for driving bye. pretty soon I'll be back in My element, outside. C-Ya

Well for once I followed thru. My clones aren't ready. Next day for sure. But I did brave it out and lay out a 3 plant leatch outfit. I have a 3" slab that goes under these cubes once roots show. Give it a minute. I started out wanting a 8 plant unit or two trays, but I have my eye on a 4X4 Flood Table. Well this unit, I got the manifold from home center something for 8 bucks. Thats a cat litter can painted dark for algea control. And had a cooler that fit the bill. Here I was storing the cooler taking up space,and making PVC legs for it. DUH. Well 2 pairs of stockens for a filter and 1/2 gallon drippers. I think it will work. Well I NEVER do a GROW without my better half, so ofcourse she's in there. And I 'THINK' Double Dutch Clone, and a Montavation Clone. I still have the adults of these in the flowering room as I type. Yet to be sure the strain, it was a mitich make lot of seed, one of thier mixes. But I have been able to see 2 of the 5 strains so far. It could be another called Bidder Early. Well what I did tonite? NOT a damn thing...... Well.......
Basic_s.JPG

Blocks.JPG

9Yards.JPG

Hope them clones go soon or I'll runem anyways.....

Thx Billie It's alot easier to have a green thumb when It's legal and you have a place. I use to dream about being able to grow without worry. But even now you can't. You have to worry about kick ins. Ther has be acouple here over in Sandy this fall. I would hate to see someone shot over weed. And I sure woodn't want it to be me. Thx tho hope all is good. Talk at ya later.

Yea Tunes I really am chomping at the bit to start that greenhouse up. I'm kind of scared tho, I have two plants sunning out back that are 4 foot tall now. Well I guess they wood be alittle bigger than I wanted. Still like 7 months of great Oregon weather coming. I guess I'll have to use the next grow around. I have afew diff seed stock plus my favorites Ready to crack or clone for the Doghouse. I really wanna try 12 'Adults' this year. That will leave 24 youngings allowed. Well Thx Bro

Yea Tunes I really am chomping at the bit to start that greenhouse up. I'm kind of scared tho, I have two plants sunning out back that are 4 foot tall now. Well I guess they wood be alittle bigger than I wanted. Still like 7 months of great Oregon weather coming. I guess I'll have to use the next grow around. I have afew diff seed stock plus my favorites Ready to crack or clone for the Doghouse. I really wanna try 12 'Adults' this year. That will leave 24 youngings allowed. Well Thx Bro

Hi Wood Yep, I really want to see that Doghouse in action. From your descriptions it sure will help you. Hello to our girl Miss J.:ganjamon:

She says hey back OMM. Yea I'm wondering which plant I'm going to do a race with Miss J. Shes wants 100% MG baby again. Well if that one last year didn't look good, wait we have a 5 month jump on last year. You always read about yield on you seeds as meter squared. I KNOW this year I wanna have acouple, 5, or 6 plants that have way over a meter /2. To find out if their projective yield is even close. Well I know this seed stock is around alittle called KC-White. These are young plants,5-6 weeks old. They are fast growers. Last harvest off this strain was totally weighed down with seed. But I planed it. I can see a fast grower,
005317.JPG

Shes even a faster flowerer, what 2 weeks into;
KC-White3.JPG

This is the father of the Wood's white;
KC-White-2.JPG

Well I had to super crop, or bend the top on one of these. I wasn't ready for a stretch of such speed. Well Hope life is good out there Lates.

She says hey back OMM. Yea I'm wondering which plant I'm going to do a race with Miss J. Shes wants 100% MG baby again. Well if that one last year didn't look good, wait we have a 5 month jump on last year. You always read about yield on you seeds as meter squared. I KNOW this year I wanna have acouple, 5, or 6 plants that have way over a meter /2. To find out if their projective yield is even close. Well I know this seed stock is around alittle called KC-White. These are young plants,5-6 weeks old. They are fast growers. Last harvest off this strain was totally weighed down with seed. But I planed it. I can see a fast grower,
005317.JPG

Shes even a faster flowerer, what 2 weeks into;
KC-White3.JPG

This is the father of the Wood's white;
KC-White-2.JPG

Well I had to super crop, or bend the top on one of these. I wasn't ready for a stretch of such speed. Well Hope life is good out there Lates.

Wood, that's amazing growth in 5 or 6 weeks! Gonna get allot of good stuff off of your Whites. Miss J know what she wants. :grinjoint: Better listen to her. J/K

Well I been thinking of other plants to get started for the doghouse. These two are well might be them. I'm transplanting in a larger pot today. I was in a 4 gallon now they are going into 6 gallon pots. They will stay in these thruout the rest of the grow. 'Maybe'. Well heres the Skunk;
Skunk_plant.JPG

I hope this pic comes out its skunk leafage
Skunk16.JPG

And here's the White Rino;
White_Rino.JPG

And some leafage;
Rino_Leaves.JPG

I just wanted to post these for a date so we can see what they become. I 'MIGHT' finish these outside. Depends on if I empty enough space out the flower room. These plants seem to LOVE the cooler weather they are dealing with. 45 degree avg now outside.

Looking damn good wood. I was subscribed to your other journal,wondering why I haven't seen a post in a while. Duh,wrong one! I have to go catch up on this one now. :peace:

Thx Charlie and 420 for looking in. Like I say I'm a outdoor grower. Indoors just get me Thu the winter. NEXT winter I'll be the boy scout and be prepared. I see alot of help to my flower room. Rectangular will be next. And NO hurry on my flower room so I can play abit more and FINALLY KILL THE MITES!!!! It is imposable to with a constant grow going on. BUT all that's is fixxing to change. SPRING is in the air. And this time I'll be ready.

My 'Old Lady' speaking with rescept. Ordered this strain, We have one seed and it's cracked awaiting on a transplant. But this lucky plant won't have to deal with a crowded flowering room. Or a low ceiling and lack of lite or CO2. Next winter we will be 100% dialed in. I'm going to start a new thread. I myself hate long ones. Too had to catch up on. And MINE,,,,,, hell no one can ever catch up on my scattered thread. But the Next; Will be called WOOD's Doghouse. It will be grown in the best mother nature has to offer. I hope for a 5 lb yield off one plant. But 4 will be HELLA nice. The garden will be shown as soon as I figure what wants to go outside. So far I have Miss'J' Just like last year. Grown In 100% MG fert's. Janet insists and she did fine last year. Congrad's Miss J on the 2 lber last year in under 6 months total. Imagine, she has a 4 footer this minute. With 7 months to go? MAN. Stay tuned to WOOD's DOGHOUSE Coming soon to a station near you. THX

Back
Top Bottom