H2OGanjaFarmr's Large Closet Grow - 2010

Sativa or sativa dom. Strain are always touchy. Its funny my Black Mist does perfect w/ JUST basic nutes. Noo cal/mag nothing!! and it comes out NUTZZ! but if i start play'n w/ it. she'll be toast. Sativas are cheap dates..LOL

LOL...
It's weird... it's got just enough Indica in it to make it 3ft tall... LOL...
How tall do your Black Mist's get?

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

its sativa dom. So its get big FAST!! It wil lput on a n average of an inch a day. no B/s. And thats under cfls.. I like saticas for sog's cause of the short veg period really helps the room overall. Cause I'm always running soils along w/ the sog.
..oh and if i sog they get about a foot. And i trim em so they are solid colas.sespite people saying some strains just cant do cola's.. Any plant can single cola if you train right.

its sativa dom. So its get big FAST!! It wil lput on a n average of an inch a day. no B/s. And thats under cfls.. I like saticas for sog's cause of the short veg period really helps the room overall. Cause I'm always running soils along w/ the sog.
..oh and if i sog they get about a foot. And i trim em so they are solid colas.sespite people saying some strains just cant do cola's.. Any plant can single cola if you train right.

LOL... Have you ever grown a black mist out to see how big it would get if you let it?

Idk but I found theres a youtube account by the same name if you run a google search.

Good luck on the grow and LEO troubles.

LOL... Have you ever grown a black mist out to see how big it would get if you let it?

this summer If all goes well, I will journal the Black Mist outdoors. One plant, no restraints just one big F'n plant. that will be the only plant in that journal. I think it will help every1 get a better prospective of her potential. but this journal is all about you and your grow so I'll go back on topic and say why the hell would pepps start to -rep you? not cool

this summer If all goes well, I will journal the Black Mist outdoors. One plant, no restraints just one big F'n plant. that will be the only plant in that journal. I think it will help every1 get a better prospective of her potential. but this journal is all about you and your grow so I'll go back on topic and say why the hell would pepps start to -rep you? not cool

That would be cool... be sure to put the link somewhere I will see it... I don't usually go through the list of journals unless I'm bored with nothing to do which isn't very often... LOL. No prob bro... I don't see why things like that can't be discussed in here... I brought it up... LOL. I have no clue man... I think with the hold backs ie... spidermites and drought this grow has made progress but I think it may be someone who just doesn't like me -reping me with a 2nd account or something... I've only been in one negative argument/disagreement since I've been on this site so maybe it's that person... but whatever who cares I'm here to grow and improve not to let other peoples hater/negative attitude keep me down... if I wanted to be kept down I'd go hang out at the police department and argue with the police about the MMJ Laws that they have absolutely no knowledge of... LMFAO.

LOL..grow on brother..Yeha I'm the same way about the journal thing. But I'm getting out of my list. Or at least I'm trying to. W/ 200 + journals to keep up w/ it gets hard sometimes. But w/ my sis on her way home from the hospital. Every1 will see more of me again. I try to hit every1's journal at the least once a week. Despite the setbacks, your marching w/ a posi vibe and thats what counts. And yeah I'll definetly p.m you when I get it started. I'm germing some Black Mist, along w/ some new crosses right now. Oce picked out I will be cutting clones for the outdoor, and vegging til april then send em to a lil mini grren house I purchased to harden them before they go to their new home. Oh and the new crosses are Grand Puba(Purple widow x 96'Bubba Kush) and Black Mist x Purple Widow & Purple widow x Black Mist. These are all f1. SO I'll being choosing parents as well as a mother to cut clones off of. Anyways stay up and I'll be watching closely.

LOL..grow on brother..Yeha I'm the same way about the journal thing. But I'm getting out of my list. Or at least I'm trying to. W/ 200 + journals to keep up w/ it gets hard sometimes. But w/ my sis on her way home from the hospital. Every1 will see more of me again. I try to hit every1's journal at the least once a week. Despite the setbacks, your marching w/ a posi vibe and thats what counts. And yeah I'll definetly p.m you when I get it started. I'm germing some Black Mist, along w/ some new crosses right now. Oce picked out I will be cutting clones for the outdoor, and vegging til april then send em to a lil mini grren house I purchased to harden them before they go to their new home. Oh and the new crosses are Grand Puba(Purple widow x 96'Bubba Kush) and Black Mist x Purple Widow & Purple widow x Black Mist. These are all f1. SO I'll being choosing parents as well as a mother to cut clones off of. Anyways stay up and I'll be watching closely.

200+ Journals, Wow! I thought I was having a tough time with 41! Way to go Butcher! +Reps on that. Whops it didn't work, said I got to spread around some more! I'll get ya though!

You too H2O, I got to spread the reps around before I can get you! Wanted to counter some of those evil reps your getting! I would think that a grower like you who has encountered a lot of hardship should be getting 'plus' not minus!

200+ Journals, Wow! I thought I was having a tough time with 41! Way to go Butcher! +Reps on that. Whops it didn't work, said I got to spread around some more! I'll get ya though!

Thanx!! some get new post often and some not. just wat to claify that. So I dont look like I'm a mad man. its amazing how fast they stack up. Lately its been hard but things are getting back to normal. Sorry, H2O off topic.

Sorry to hear your sis was in the hospital... hope all goes well... I'm glad we'll be seeing more of you... LOL. Thanks... I try to keep a possitive attitude... Sounds like you're up for some good times... I'd be more than happy to take some clones or seeds off your hands if you end up with too many... LOL...
Hope to see you soon bro...

You too H2O, I got to spread the reps around before I can get you! Wanted to counter some of those evil reps your getting! I would think that a grower like you who has encountered a lot of hardship should be getting 'plus' not minus!

I appreciate the thought bro... My thoughts too but ya know I think some people on here aren't smoking the good stuff cause their attitudes don't seem to be very positive.... LOL.

Thanx!! some get new post often and some not. just wat to claify that. So I dont look like I'm a mad man. its amazing how fast they stack up. Lately its been hard but things are getting back to normal. Sorry, H2O off topic.

No prob bro... I don't mind... LOL... :thumb:
Stay tuned... pics are coming tonight...

This is a cabinet sold by natures hydo

Cool... I guess that shows how much I know about it huh... LOL. I didn't even know it was a cab... I haven't tried any cabs either though bro... try searching, if it's on 420 it'll show up in the search... even if someone only mentioned it once... LOL. Good luck bro...

Back
Top Bottom