Wood's Garden #2

Aussi aussi aussi. Wuts up groover. How you gettin along norcaliwood. Today is a good day.

Oi Oi Oi. G'day mate. Even bad days are good IMO. They teach us lessons and make the good days even better.:yahoo::peace:

Mate???:rollingeyes:

Yes Italy, one of worst place where stay.
:peace:

We call everyone mate here in Australia.
As in G'day mate how are you goin???
Don't worry I don't want to mate with you:rofl:
Italy can't be too bad. Nice cars, nice women,
good food and wine and if you've got some ganja
what more do you need???:thumb::peace:

We call everyone mate here in Australia.
As in G'day mate how are you goin???
Don't worry I don't want to mate with you:rofl:
Italy can't be too bad. Nice cars, nice women,
good food and wine and if you've got some ganja
what more do you need???:thumb::peace:

Yes for the food is the best place, no doubt!
For the ganja can be have some problems. I don't smoke from a month now (for the laws and the bad shit here where i live)
Need a change.:grinjoint:
:peace:

ITALY?????? HELL NO. Best country I know of in the world. Not saying bad about others. It's not like I been there, welll just 2 different ones. But <<<<<<<<is 100%%%%%% American. Sorry i was just joking I knew that wasnt aimed to me. But had to cap. Well I have afew updates tonite. They will take a min to compose. Because of the last 7 Plants I repotted they all were clones from a plant I have in flowering mode now. Since them I cloned a Veg plant that is now sitting waiting for a opening in my flower room. and heres the 3rd generation cept the MissJ She's on the sixth generation. It will take a few sorry.

Well I been busy in the veg tent tonite. I ran across afew clones that were close to stepping up in the world. I feed these plants with Vitamin B1 or Root 66. Least the first 2 weeks. And these puppies are ready to graduate. They will all be self explanitory. IFFN I could use spell check? Well anyways theys plants have been re cloned for the last 3 crops. Well I pic will help,,,,,
Some_Clones.JPG

This are grown in Black Gold Soil. Blood and Bonemeal adding. Of course this first trasplant I use alittle less than I do for a full grown adult. I ready like the fact that Blood and Bonemeal are slow breakdown nert's. Soooo Bone can be there like 60 days later, which is GREAT for flowering. Blood is high in nitro' bones the other end.

Heres the baby Blue Hash plant
B-H-Plant.JPG

Heres a Skunk
Skunk-11.JPG

Number 2 Skunk They both my Favorite.....
Skunk-22.JPG

Ofcoursed followed fast buy G-13. She is a lanky plant that seems like it can't get enough sun. Even sittin straight below a 1000 watter don't turn her crank. She'd LOVE I mean LOVE outside, and I plan on her in my summer greenhouse. But here she is,,,,,,
G-13-1.JPG

And the second,,,,,,
G-13-2.JPG

Well thats all I did tonite cept have to kill some leaves I hate tooo. I's on the mother skunk, she's in a hydro, but the leaves were cutting off all lite to the bottoms. I cut 4 leaves, swear I could've fanned Mis J for a week like a princesses withem Take a peek....
Leafage1.JPG

Laters

^^^ What he said :goodjob: Serious tho NCW they're comin along.. I'm gonna keep my eye on the blue hash plant clone. :yummy:

I have the Blue hash mommy in the flower room. She's just now starting to bud out after the LONG stretch she had. I'm hoping shes one of the few of Leaves plants, because she looks proud, but lanky. I've seen these plants put some hella fist sized nuggets out between all the leaves sets. With monster main cola's. Time will tell. I had to trim back my Skunk Plant, she had such massive leaves that they interfered with alot of lite. I figgure it's worth alittle sugar factory for some clothform factory. Man what I'd give not to feel stupid and be ok to type straight BB in a ATAD

Good evening all. Got alittle story I'd like to share.Last nite me and my better half were in the garage cleaning alittle product and watering down the veg room. About 1 am We hear a knock on the oor. We have a attacked garage also, so I go to answer the door. Low and behold a man there with a mag flashlite starts to talk. Bout then I can see he's got a Police Jacket on, and there are 2 others with him and acouple more on the street all with lite's. We asks me if anyone might have jumped the fence to my yard. Turns out there were chasing someone who jumped a fence somewhere on my street. The dog and me told him NO one could get to the yard without me knowing. Well he accepts that and starts to turn, them asks me if that's marijuana he smells. All I could say was It should be.... A second laster he asks if I had a permit which I told him yes and asked if he care to see it. Well he turned and left. I LOVED IT. I still remember 10$ lids and looking at 6 months in the county jail for pocessing 1/4 of that or 2.50 cents worth. The law has come along ways......

Well alittle update. I had to take acouple of my kids out for a walk in the rain to rinse acouple months of funk off the leaves. The first is a G-13. Shes a LONGGGGG flowering plant, I'd guess I have 12 weeks into her allready. But anyways here she is.
G20.JPG

And
G-13_3_.JPG

This is a plant that I started flowering a week after the one that we were dressing out.When The Police were knocking on my door. I had close to 4 OZ's on the table and most was kind of 'ripe'. Well this is atad fo Blue Berry I have coming off the line as I call it.
B-Berry-1.JPG

And,
B-Berry-21.JPG

Sorry I fell so farm behind, But times it's hard to keep up ontop of things, I also ofcourse always and forever I have a Miss J out there.
Here she is anyways.
Miss-J-2.JPG

and
Miss-J.JPG

This plant will never leave my garden, She's a monster producer, hardy plant, and reasonabley poteint. Enjoy. One day I need to get my head straight and give ya'll a journal worth watching. BUT till then enjoy..................

Good evening all. Got alittle story I'd like to share.Last nite me and my better half were in the garage cleaning alittle product and watering down the veg room. About 1 am We hear a knock on the oor. We have a attacked garage also, so I go to answer the door. Low and behold a man there with a mag flashlite starts to talk. Bout then I can see he's got a Police Jacket on, and there are 2 others with him and acouple more on the street all with lite's. We asks me if anyone might have jumped the fence to my yard. Turns out there were chasing someone who jumped a fence somewhere on my street. The dog and me told him NO one could get to the yard without me knowing. Well he accepts that and starts to turn, them asks me if that's marijuana he smells. All I could say was It should be.... A second laster he asks if I had a permit which I told him yes and asked if he care to see it. Well he turned and left. I LOVED IT. I still remember 10$ lids and looking at 6 months in the county jail for pocessing 1/4 of that or 2.50 cents worth. The law has come along ways......

I dream of a day where this will happen in my part of the world. Love it:rofl::peace:

Back
Top Bottom