Wood's Garden #2

Thx ya'll I do like this site. I feel abit move reserved but I figgure what the hell. And Slim here ya go that pic was abit blury but here she is Miss B-Berry.
Blue_Berry.JPG

She has a minute or two to go. I have crossed one of her lower branches, but this moment I don't rememeber if it's white berry or black berry. I'll read the tag when it comes out. I have afew more clones coming out. I'll show them next post.

Well heres 4 more I started These rooted and were transplanted 10 days after cutting. Oliva's Gel and Root Riot, in a domes at 80 degrees. The heat mat is really the trick. But anyways where the lasted addtions to my garden are. OPPP'S I forgot I have some Wonder Woman and some more Northern Lites coming into the pic. Along side some Afghani and TNR's.. Alot of times thats why I have to wait till I harvest just to know WHAT I have JK,,,,, Not. well here we go I'll catch up in a day or two.
B-Hash-Plant.JPG

Blue Hash Plant
G-13-Clone.JPG

G-13
S-Clone-2.JPG

Skunk #1
S-Clone.JPG

Skunk #2
Those are just acouple. Due to falling behind acouple days, it will be hard to catch up. I'll try abit Thx To my few friends here, for the support.

Thx for peeking in I've been alittle busy, but I'll try, if I'm allowed to keep in contact. Sorry that was below the belt. My Bad. no more. BBL

I have a Bluehash Plant Cloning and a Warlock going. These are 2 liter soda bottles with Root Riot plugs trimed to fit. I use a 250 CFL and these are Olivia gel with
Vitamix Anti Wilt spray. They work real well if you just want 1 clone. Well here they are.
Nigger_Rig_Cloners.JPG

Thx for looking in.

^^^ I'm almost out of soda and the store has the 2L on sale...ingenious, THANK YOU! Much better than my setup I think, I have a RR plug that is uneven on the bottom and I'm afraid it's going to tip over and I won't notice for a while.

That Ms. Berry is niiiiice. :adore:. The lil clones are on their way too NCW. Jus had to stop thru and say wassup and tell ya that. :peace:

Thx all. If your worried about that root cube trim it to fit tha bottles neck. They work fine for one or two clones. I also my a DIY daisy cloner at the biggening of my other thread. Sorry I haven't been updating much lately. I do have alot going on and times it wears me out that I can' get around for acouple days. Like when I empty the flower room to flush and spray. Man good thing my lady has alot of energy it wood kill me. Thx Lil and Dro, Hey Son good to hear from ya. Congrads on your new place. TC all I'm off to go to my wish store and see when the 1500 watters are coming. I guess If I do upgrade to it, I'll have to do the room all the way to te ceiling. Least that will give me another 18" for the lite. Lates

I thought I'd post another DIY cloner I made for like 25$. I see them daisy cloners going for 80-90$ Man nothing to them. I guess it depends on how many clones you really wanna start. I guess if I was going to cut 25-50 clones, it might be worth buying a large machine just to have a tight unit, but me,,,,,,, Hell I dont do but 4or5 at a time. Well enough yapping. Here's that cloner.
Cloner2.JPG

I thought I'd post another DIY cloner I made for like 25$. I see them daisy cloners going for 80-90$ Man nothing to them. I guess it depends on how many clones you really wanna start. I guess if I was going to cut 25-50 clones, it might be worth buying a large machine just to have a tight unit, but me,,,,,,, Hell I dont do but 4or5 at a time. Well enough yapping. Here's that cloner.
Cloner2.JPG

Hi wood that thing is beautiful and price is right.:grinjoint:
One of these days I think I'll try one. Nice job buddy.:grinjoint:

Cloner2.JPG

:amen: Brother!!

You know this IS a great site, I really enjoy it and the other growers are great peoples. Maybe, I can hold my tounge? SH my lady will get mad, jk. But anyways I took my skunk I had going in hydro and introduced her to the HPS lite the other day. Here's what she looked like. I'm trying to get my plants down to a more manegable hieght. Damn sure wish I could spell. WELLLLLLLL ANYWAYS here she is''''''''''''
Cloner2.JPG

Well I'm getting atad low for the med's I need to get for my dear friends. Hense I had to put that Blue-Berry into darkness. It had straight water for the last 2 waterings and now I'm placeing it into 24 Hours darkness. It's running 20% amber. But when Ya have to ya have too............ Well this is the blueberry.....
02454.JPG

I did cut afew clones that came out fine. Hres a G-13 that I placed in my 2'X4'. Which I'm kind of using as a overflow. I have this and a BlueBerry in there. Fact is this G-13 grown in dirt, is the same age as the Blue-erry Clone grown in hydro. I can't call it can ya'll. Well here's the G-13...................
G-136.JPG

And heres the Blueberry next to the G-13. The one on the rite been 100% hydro grown. The rite,,,, well I used black gold soil. They both rith this min are under a 250 HPS in the 2X4. Loving life I think. Well heres a peek........
Mini_Hydro.JPG

I did find a pretty pic it's called the Paridise Flower crossed with Blue-Berry. Tasty looking buds if I say so.
018102.JPG

I guess maybe I should've put my glasses on. My lady said the flower didn't smoke all that well..................

Back
Top Bottom