Wood's Garden #2

All I can say is wow. I went to the hydro store for some nert's and a heating pad for my germantion station and homie had a proto type 1500 watt HPS going in a adjust a wing reflector. Dude it rocks. Like 200,000+ lums of lite. The unit runs like 500 for ballast and 200 for a bulb, wholesale that is. My ladie's son told us to go look at his setups. That lite IS THE SHIT. I know what I wish for for valentines day. Well I could hope. JK But I know what I should save them 20's I drop in the slots for. Well off to change the hydro and cut some clones for the yard come summer. I need alot of ground cover, I hate yard work, unless it's harvesting the 'grass'. BBl

Found One
Galaxy 1500 HPS Watt Ballast
Well I can dream can't I? Well part of the reason I went to the hydro was I think my clones really can use a heating pad. SOOOOOO and the yard needed ground cover so heres part of the yard next spring.
Hot_House.JPG

Things should be popping soon.

I see your saying there Bonging Ben. I use to have a partner I grew with in Cali, he use to like to 'spank' his plants witha rolled up newspaper aw we walked thru the patch. Claims it help make a stronger stalk, and from the crops we grew I wasn't going to arguee with him. Thx for the comment, yea I hope for very happy ground cover.

Thx MI. Hey check this out My KC-White is going full steam far as seed goes. I even found my first WW seed. But I was really impressed by the KC-White. I placed it in the ground 4 weeks behind. The plant is tall lanky but the top buds are well you call it. I put it in the flower room like 2 weeks behind the blue berry. And she pasted her as far as budding. Well after seeing that I took the second one out back to the greenhouse and grabed the White male held them together and shook. Her's close to the finished product.
Seeds_busting_out.JPG

Here'sthe BlueBerry. Sorry the HPS lite I was to lazy to take her for a walk. But here she is
B-Berry.JPG

I also took a clone off my Blue Hash plant. Placed in Root Riot will Oliva's gel and whala, Perfect clone.....
B-Hashplant.JPG

Well thats a update. I have a problem too. The tips of acouple plants are turning yellow. Anyone have some imput? They are dirt grown blood-bone meal added fed with 1/2 techraflora nert's. She's under a 600 watt MH in a tent. She has plenty of room. And she isn't the only one I have another that looks close. I know some plants do strange things and it irons out later,,,,,, which I hope for this but I'll post a pic.
Yellow_tips-2.JPG

and
Yellow_tips1.JPG

Any Ideas. I'd love to hear the answer. I've yet to do the reshearch. But I'm fixxing to. THX Ya'll Keep it Green

So does my Lady. Thats why she had me get 10 fem seeds instead of my norm 5 pack. Going to be a mixxed up crop this time, but then aren't all of mine. I introduced alittle pollen in the room and afew of the ladies got knocked up abit. But the main idea was to dust certian branches with certian pollen, and I did that good. Soo I'm about 100% postive that branch will be what I wanted to breed. I know there is going to be alittle fly away pollen hitting others in there, but I onley introduced KC-White and the Blackhead pollen inside. o if a plant piccks up a seed you can bet its got good genitics. Thx for looking in Lil.

Getting in late on this one but looking good! I'm not too experienced with nute/pH problems and symptoms so I can't help you much with that one, sorry! I love blueberry, I've always had a weakness for it.

Damn im in later than u Neuto! The blueberry & KC white look good NCW ;)

Hey DroJo thx for you and Lil Neut dropping in. Feel free to say anything on this thread, It's just whide open for any comments. Ill be up dating the Skunk in a min

Thx MI. Hey check this out My KC-White is going full steam far as seed goes. I even found my first WW seed. But I was really impressed by the KC-White. I placed it in the ground 4 weeks behind. The plant is tall lanky but the top buds are well you call it. I put it in the flower room like 2 weeks behind the blue berry. And she pasted her as far as budding. Well after seeing that I took the second one out back to the greenhouse and grabed the White male held them together and shook. Her's close to the finished product.
Seeds_busting_out.JPG

Here'sthe BlueBerry. Sorry the HPS lite I was to lazy to take her for a walk. But here she is
B-Berry.JPG

I also took a clone off my Blue Hash plant. Placed in Root Riot will Oliva's gel and whala, Perfect clone.....
B-Hashplant.JPG

Well thats a update. I have a problem too. The tips of acouple plants are turning yellow. Anyone have some imput? They are dirt grown blood-bone meal added fed with 1/2 techraflora nert's. She's under a 600 watt MH in a tent. She has plenty of room. And she isn't the only one I have another that looks close. I know some plants do strange things and it irons out later,,,,,, which I hope for this but I'll post a pic.
Yellow_tips-2.JPG

and
Yellow_tips1.JPG

Any Ideas. I'd love to hear the answer. I've yet to do the reshearch. But I'm fixxing to. THX Ya'll Keep it Green

Looks like your gonna have a whole bunch of kids over there. You can send some of those suckers my way if you want to....lol

As for your problem I would not worry about it, does not look like a real issue. Just give it a good watering of plan water once the pots dry out. I don't use a PH meter or nothing like that, I aways just go with my instincts I guess.

Looks good bro!!

Thx MI I just pulled afew of the darkest seed and have them dried fixing to see if they are viable, never know bout that other highly posible. Well I am going to do a update on my hydro now. Bear with me. Well heres a pic of the same plant size this all started at. I started with a skunk and a g13 in the hydro. The G13 didnt seem to like the water so Miss J nursed it back to health in soil and its the largest g-13 I have in this grow. I didn't get a pic of the skunk but it was the same size and date 11-28
G-134.JPG

Thats the start And heres afew I took today
Pure_Skunk.JPG

Monster Leaves
Skunk_Leafage.JPG

And she even has her roots cranking out there. The pot is full too. And It's got 2 1/2 gallons of rock in it.
Skunk_Roots-1.JPG

Skunk_Roots-2.JPG

Ok the other plant started off as g-13. But I had to replace it with a BlueBerry Clone and that was on 1-7-10 Here she was
BlueBerry_Clone_2_1.JPG

And now as is.............
BlueBerry-1.JPG

Some Leafage
B-Berry_Leafage.JPG

Her Roots are just now dropping out the pot, she'll catch up give her a min
B-Berry_s_roots.JPG

These plants are being grown in a 2'X4' Tent Under a 250 Watt MH. I use GH fert's in it. I have them on a 20/4 Light regiment, they seem to thrive well on it. Won't be long and they be hitting the Flowering Chamber. Hope all this didn't put ya to sleep everyone THX for looking in...

well dayummmm NCW.. nice job with the g-13. she is definitly happy. And the root shot was sexxxxy.. :goodjob::thumb:

Both the blue berry clone and the g-13 look maaaaad good. kudos to u bro :rollit:

:drojo:

+rep :thumb:

Dro Jo I must have mislead ya. The larger of the two is a skunk. I started a g-13 and it didnt like the hydro so my Lady transplanted into dirt and now is the largest I have going in this grow. Here she is
G13_Buddage.JPG

Shes well on her way to finishing. Thx for the pat on the back All ya all'

Back
Top Bottom