Wood's Garden #2

Ok my friend, just finish to read all your journals, impressive!!
If you have some secret advise about NL and HG please check my journal.
Thank you my friend and sorry for bad language.
:peace: from Italy

NCW, those are very beautiful plants. That G13 looks like it leads more towards the sativa side! Keep it up brother. You almost want to make me try hydro!

Well its good to see you are still here. I hate to keep seeing growers with their extensive knowledge abruptly disappearing. I hope 420 can accept your apology and we can all move on. Understand though, they are just doing their job trying to keep this the best site for cannabis awareness on the net. I hope everyone will take this as a lesson learned, read the forum rules and follow them, they are there for a reason. We are all have the privilege of being apart of this community and benefit from each other, but it only works if we all do what we are suppose to do. There is a reason why this is the best forum for cannabis awareness, it is because of the guidelines that 420 magazine has set for us to follow. And since we all learned our lesson maybe the moderators could put the journal back in the in progress section for us.

Oh and wood thank you for apologizing, even when you didn't think what you did was that bad. You could have just as easily lost your cool and said some things that could have made things worse, but you didn't and we get to keep you around for a bit longer and for that I thank you.

Thank you
Sungod

Glad ur back bro. We'll jus let bygones be bygones ;) So when can we expect another update, im gettin anxious :cheer::cheer::nomo:

it has been back in progress for awhile now.... Do we need a group hug??? Come on guys, let's try not to let the little things get to us.. Let's get back to what we are all here for, growing our favorite med...:peace:

Hey Babe You work so hardand triple time working on posting and helping others and trying new idea's the other growers tell you. I really hope this all works out, you are one of the best teachers I know. Okay 420 he's a great grower and person.

it has been back in progress for awhile now.... Do we need a group hug??? Come on guys, let's try not to let the little things get to us.. Let's get back to what we are all here for, growing our favorite med...:peace:

I agree..

puff puff pass and let's let bygones be bygones, k?
catrollingjointci3.gif

I see most been deleted thats ok. I am doing nothing but growing and really like 420 and I hated to have to leave. Which I was real close to. I spent along time making this thread and really didnt want to start another. Besides this site has some of the best peoples. I still wish I could keep my signature and I can't see why It's suck a big thing for me too do that????????????????? One brick at a time. I have alot of info to give in the long run, and I really want to share it here, if I get out of line I'm sorry, but when I'm not heaven help the wrong person. All I can say. Least the 'right' thing was done thx. Ok we can try to step forward. All I wonder is why it was sooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Superweed? Sorrry I got caught up in politics. Something that I don't think has anyplace here. I looked at your site and am waiting

OK Sorry took so long Ill not even post a signature in fear of censorship. OK Tonite I had to pull all y plants out for a bug spray and a leaching. This is what I have in the flower room. I'll posibly post closer pic's in the future. I have resevations. But to show what I have going. Here they are
Yard.JPG

Glad that's all over and you are staying my friend. 420 knows your value to this site and have said so. You help so many people and I love your sense of humor.:grinjoint:

Those plants are beautiful out sunning by the pool. That's what girls do when you give them so much love.:bravo:

Strike those dirty bugs down. Kill em all. Damn grow killers. Smite them!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom