Wood's Garden #2

Sad Thing the pic people here deleted well she died in my arms tonite. That huskey she was getting to be my life and I held her till her last breath. SAD HERE

Sad Thing the pic people here deleted well she died in my arms tonite. That huskey she was getting to be my life and I held her till her last breath. SAD HERE

Wood & Janet I am so sorry. I know how much you two loved that beautiful dog.
I hope it went easy. :peace:

Sorry to hear mate. It's tough when they're treated just like another member of the family. Makes it hard. Good memories make it easier, pet or person.:thumb::peace:

Sorry to hear about your lost my friend, I understand your pain. My daughter's dog died last year, we loved that old dog.

Your plants are looking great though. :welldone:

Sorry to hear about the dog man... I feel your pain.
I have an aunt whos dog just passed and another aunt and uncle are taking their dog into to be put down today. I cant imagine losing either of my dogs... sorry

Thanks Ya'll I'm just glad she died before her back hips gave out. They were starting too. I think I'll wait abit before I get a replacment. I do miss my beagles. Well anyone from oregon heres a link I'm going to be there. For late lunch. Money goes to a good cause.
Oregon Medical Marijuana Community (Portland, OR) - Meetup.com

You know it Doc. We might think of a animal rescue in awhile. I think Janet needs a break for a min. 13 years she had to vacum the hair off the floor. More hair than any dog I been around. You have to love a husky alot to deal with the hair. And Janet did. But she died good no pain. On the other note,,,,,,,,
Well least I had good things happen to me to day. I had to go pee in a bottle. And I got the word it's quarterly. I can't believe I can't smoke even if it cuts my oral meds off. And pot works better for the most. But anyways, ALL this time it took I have faith now. SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Stashed.JPG

I had Skunks main cola piece stashed. That's pure skunk, with a exile back, and posible some warlock and got alittle of this and that still Kush, B-Berry AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ya'll I foregotten the buzzzzzzzzz Thx all for the thoughts of Meeka Shes happy.

The grass is always greener on the otherside but heres what's kicking off in the flowering chamber, It's been a lonnnnnnng road for the plant. I'd guess she's been flowering for bout 10 weeks, and now filling in fine. It's the first G-13 I started in here. They better be worth the extra time.
G-13_3_.JPG

Shes had her stressfull momets fighting the plauge 'mites' and all.

Well I know my grows are scattered all over hell but I did take afew pic's tonite. Welcome to my nightmare, my office.
My-Office.JPG

Office-2.JPG

And Part of my youngens coming up. One B-Berry seed to do a experiment, some White Berry, like 8 of them. nd some clones of adults I have to keep them alive Himalayin Gold Ect.
Main-Nursery.JPG

Well these plants are the same age, grown same conditions, hell even same room. Another name I'm saying alot, G-13and B-B in a 2x4 under a 250 Watt HPS. They are out growing their shoes. Man 'KIDS'!!!!!!!!
Main-Nursery.JPG

And the backup one.Dont ask me all the names, Blue Hash Plant, Wonder errrrrrr oh Woman, some other clones ect. I'll pull up a good looking one in a second.
Another-Nursery.JPG

I always have church or Miss-J going. Since I started this grow, I have one of these in the flower room rite now in her 5? week. This is her clone. They are vegging in a crowded 4x4 rite now, till I get some room in the flower room. This clone is the second plant since I started this thread. I have another cloning as I type.
Miss-J1.JPG

This is a new one, White Rino' she's one coarse looking plant. Quailty yet to be tried.
White-Rino.JPG

And heres a fresh young mainly INDO, Shes called Wonder T@T's I mean Woman. I liked her style.
Wonder_Woman.JPG

Well thats most of the veggers I got going. Cept the little room. They been 12/12 for acouple weeks, just showing good flower. Soon as I got room. Come spring when I can remove my flower room to the greenhouse Well I'll be able to 'bag' the room. Black/white plastic. I plan on going and doing some of the Buck Rodgers hydro or space shit. I plan on placing 3 plants per slab under 2-1000 watts lites CO2 the works.
Hydro_Experiment1.jpg

Thx all for looking in. I get to say I think I'll go fill my Bong for a change. Lates

Well these plants are the same age, grown same conditions, hell even same room. Another name I'm saying alot, G-13and B-B in a 2x4 under a 250 Watt HPS. They are out growing their shoes. Man 'KIDS'!!!!!
Oppps
Main-Nursery.JPG

I meant this
Small-Tent.JPG

My sincerest condolences NCW. I kno that's rough. Sorry for your loss. :rip:

I will say that G-13 looks nice, and that white rhino is also a beautiful plant too.

Hope all is well bro :blushsmile:

Wood Buddy, you are a ball of energy and good happy energy too.:ganjamon:

Every single plant you have, looks perfect. Not even a discolored leaf. Nothing but beautiful green. Your providing your folks with grade A meds.
Hope they realize how lucky they are. :bravo:

Bud, I like your office. Things get done it there. :reading420magazine:

Hello, to Miss J:kisstwo:

Well isn't the best pic but a shot at a bud I saved off the Exile.;
Exile.JPG

I haven't rushed like that in YEARS. 3 Bongs and a taste of Brownies

Back
Top Bottom