Wood's Garden #2

Well been awhile since I been here. My flower room is thinning out. Yea. Soon I'll be able to clean out the room and scrub the walls and floors and improve the room. I plan on doubling up the lights and opening the ceiling. the tent which is 6' tall was atad short. I can use the whole 8' to the ceiling come next winter. Well last nite I took my G-13 out for a walk and a spraying. Here she is;
G-13-11.JPG

G-13-21.JPG

I was impressed with this plant. It came out nothing like it's mother. Short compact buds which are fatting up nicely. Enjoy Ya'll

Looks great wood,I have a friend that used to grow G-13. It's one of my favorite, too bad nobody around here has it though. Looks like she still has some time left. Is G a heavy yielder? I was thinking about doing some lemon G. :peace:

The first G-13 I grew was kind of viney and like i said a mite magnet. You go look in my Doghouse pic's you can see one I have outside. from all I've heard shes a big yielder 'IF' you can get enough lite to it, and don't mind waiting up to 15 weeks for a harvest. This plant was a clone strange she didn't take after her mother tho. They have crossed it with every name there is out there one combo wood probably fit any bill. Thx for looking in, and we'll see what the yeild can be come fall. And Groover the trees are going to be at the Doghouse. Lates

Well DAMN! You have been quite busy lately:smokin: Looks amazing brother! That is some serious growth you got going on there! Is that the Woods White in the top pic? Sry, I've been gone for the last two weeks and your journal took off. I'm lazy, and stoned. It takes way to much thought to even type this right now! Good job man!

Sorry I don't have any intresting pic's of Wood's White yet. I do have afew starts going. As soon as they get worth a pic I'll post afew. Anyone local here in Oregon this site might be worth looking into. From all I understand they trade clones ect. It's just support for the cause.
Oregon Medical Marijuana Community (Portland, OR) - Meetup.com
Where ya been Velodrone? Hope life is good. Stay down Ya'll

Well OMM I was in the flower room tonite for watering and rotating. I also had to do my last res change till I start flushing my drip ring system. I got some pic's sorting out. I took acouple of Wood's White, but they are under a HPS lite soooooo they look like shit but I will post them along with some others. Well here's the Wood's White. Shes been under 12/12 for about a month maybe 5 weeks. She's like 8 weeks old after her start. She's already over grown the 6' tent and I been super cropping her alittle. Well the quality is yet to be seen.
Wood_s_White.JPG

Here's a skunk hydro I got going, her last go around with fert's;
Skunk_Hydro1.JPG

Alittle of her bud's;
Skunk_Buddage.JPG

S-Buddage.JPG

And here's one I hope that smokes as sweet as she looks. She's isn't much a producer. But then if she's worth it, she'll be part of my personal stash. I love the name tho,
Blue Hash Plant, she's a beauty;
Blue-Hash-Plant.JPG

and a last peek;
Blue-Hash-Plant-2.JPG

Well ya'll can make the call. I have had problems with mites lately. After acouple baths in Safers Soap, they seem to be alot better. But I still want to empty the flower room for a douche. Sorry if that offends anyone. But the room has had a infection that needs to be addressed. And there is stray pollen in there. It's been affecting more than I wanted it too. Well after these few are done,,,,, the room will be scrubbed top to bottom carpets cleaned and the ceiling raised to 8'. I'm thinking of a 8X12 under 2 1000 watter's. CO2, and all. But first I need to lay in afew months of bare min meds. I'm close to that afew these few come out. We'll see soon. After that, my veg room will be outside till fall time. I'll just have 12 inside under HPS's. Thx ya'll enjoy..................

Well I have another veg room going, but it will NEVER see that flower chamber till I refit it. I plan on going with a 5X12 room. I'm planing on 2 1000 Watter Cool tubes for the lites. Also on order is a CO2 system and a vortex 6" exhaust fan for turn over air, and a
6" booster fan for lite heat. If all goes as planed I really want to run two dutch tray hydro setups in there and maybe, just maybe a 3X3 flood and ebb table covered in
4" Rockwool cubes. Anyways,,,,,,,, here's my veg room on hold. There are Blue Hash Plants, Church, G-13's, and acouple others from a Fem Mix I got from a Major seed broker. ;;;;;
Veg_Room4.JPG

Ok I been starting a Buck Rodgers grow. I have some 'Miss J' going and two small Blue hash Plants 'least I think they are, I'll have to read the tags later.' But here they are;
Clones48.JPG

And here I'm starting to lay out the slabs. Alot seem to go with 4 plants per, but for my first go around, I'll do 3 per slab.
Layout-2.JPG

and;
Layout-1.JPG

These are clones grown in a 4X4 block of rock wool. You do need to pay attention to the Ph of this shit. Never think the PH is rite, cus it NEVER is. I forget what it was before I fixed it, but most plants won't germinate in the PH that comes off the shelf. After the plants show root thru the blocks I'll attach the blocks atop the slabs. '36"x6'X4" ' slabs. They should be able to grow a full plant. Least I been told. Remember, I was BORN RAISED ans will DIE in DIRT. Enjoy life..............

Wood's Buck Rodgers grow. Wood and Miss J in space suits, never thought I would see this. Actually this should be a real interesting grow. I know you don't need it, but I wish you luck.
I'm trying to crack a KC-White right now to replace the hermi I had, so wish me some luck too. Stay Down Bro.:grinjoint:

Well I'm taking afew plants out for some leaching with clearx. Pretty soon be a final flush coming up, maybe a week on the G-13 and acouple skunks. I noticed that the mite problem is down to a bare min. YEA. After trying alot of stuff, neem, azamax, bombs, it seem the treatment my mentor taught me is still the best. Simple safers soap. Cheap 5$ a bottle, no oder, and gentle on the plants. No leaves wilted or burned. Just sprayed till it ran down the leafs and it takes no rise. I treated them 6 days ago, and today a lite dusting again, for the new hatch even tho I don't see any mites. Maybe best to wait. till they hatch if they do. But I'm happy. For the first time in afew months the mites seemed to have met their maker.

Well I'm taking afew plants out for some leaching with clearx. Pretty soon be a final flush coming up, maybe a week on the G-13 and acouple skunks. I noticed that the mite problem is down to a bare min. YEA. After trying alot of stuff, neem, azamax, bombs, it seem the treatment my mentor taught me is still the best. Simple safers soap. Cheap 5$ a bottle, no oder, and gentle on the plants. No leaves wilted or burned. Just sprayed till it ran down the leafs and it takes no rise. I treated them 6 days ago, and today a lite dusting again, for the new hatch even tho I don't see any mites. Maybe best to wait. till they hatch if they do. But I'm happy. For the first time in afew months the mites seemed to have met their maker.

Finally your winning the long battle!:cheer:

THX OMM. It sure seems like it. Least under control. Well under. I was alittle over crowed, I hate to waste a good plant, but sometime we know we sure. I tried alittle to much in alittle to little. Happens, till we learn sometimes are eye's are bigger than our stomach. That last couple grows I bit off atad more than I was ready to chew. But yes Y EA they are way under control. Any sign of mite's and they all my plants from now on get 'dipped' in Safer's. But I'm just riding this grow out. After this,,,,,,,, I am thinking of a 10X5 room with 2 1000's on a 3 1/2' rail. And there we go my new flower room. I 'hope' CO2 also. But that's secondary on my LONG ASS LIST. But that will appear in the near future. Just gotta get the ducket's together. Laters Ya'll and OMM Thx for stopping in.....

THX OMM. It sure seems like it. Least under control. Well under. I was alittle over crowed, I hate to waste a good plant, but sometime we know we sure. I tried alittle to much in alittle to little. Happens, till we learn sometimes are eye's are bigger than our stomach. That last couple grows I bit off atad more than I was ready to chew. But yes Y EA they are way under control. Any sign of mite's and they all my plants from now on get 'dipped' in Safer's. But I'm just riding this grow out. After this,,,,,,,, I am thinking of a 10X5 room with 2 1000's on a 3 1/2' rail. And there we go my new flower room. I 'hope' CO2 also. But that's secondary on my LONG ASS LIST. But that will appear in the near future. Just gotta get the ducket's together. Laters Ya'll and OMM Thx for stopping in.....

Wood it's alway a pleasure stopping by to see you my friend:grinjoint:
I fully understand about the eyes being bigger than the stomach. Every time I look in my seed drawer, I want to plant more. In fact I'm germing some KC Whites right now....I have two spaces to fill.
The new flower room sounds great. Gonna kick some butt in there. Man, two 1000's on a rail. That's gonna be something.
Bud, I hear ya on that long ass list. We all got one!
Hello to Miss J!

Well the first I started off my new list and it's cracked and going is called Wembley Feminized. I also got a Afghani Kush that's broke ground. Well truth I have also another Wonder Woman, 2 Jack the Rippers, 2 Blue Hash Plants, another Miss J, In the seedling room. I'm waiting on 7 new Fen seeds I just ordered. I don't have a clue of what I ordered, but should be here in a week max. Well here's the Wembley Feminized;
Miss_W.JPG

And I had a problem with these two, one refused to head upwards. I had to train her up. I got these free, and only got 3 reg seed. So I can't really afford to lose any if I want least 1 female to clone from. But hopefully one of these is female. Anyways,,,, introducing Jake the Ripper 1 and 2;
Jake_the_Ripper_2.JPG

Jack_11.JPG

Pretty easy to see who the slow poke is isn't it? I just hope one's a female to carry on the bloodline.......
I also have another Wonder Woman. The first is real impressive. BIG BROAD Leaves. Heavy Indica Roots. I like her. Even before anyone smoked a lick. If ya wanna see a larger one, go to my doghouse. I have one outside fixing to come inside pretty fast. I wanna keep em alittle smaller for the flower tent. SO she's close to 3' tall now if I wanna keep em alittle shorter, I best bring her in pretty fast. Tonite I removed a Blue hash Plant. The plant was kind of leggy. I hope the bud was worth the time, besides I have afew clones going from her. So she better bee.I'll get a pic or two tomorrow. The bud's look sweet, but I don't think she's going to produce but 1 1/2 pos 2 Oz's.
Thx for looking in Ya'll. Hope everyones 'Grass is Green'

I just uploaded a pic tthat I haven't shown here yet. It's called a resin heaven. It works great for a first screening to make some hash. My Lady had it here, but she didn't know what it was for till now. I used it for a first screen on my hash making procress. Got 75% of the trash out the way. I have alot finer box. Well here she is;
Resin_Heaven.JPG

Earlier I made a 65+ gram hash ball. It needed alittle more refinment, but was still the 'Shit'
Gumby1.JPG
Enjoy I know Janet did.......

Well tonite I needed to refill the med's jar so I cut acouple down First off this is Blue Hash Plant. She isn't a major producer but I hope for acouple OZ's from her and shes hella sticky. ;
Blue_Hash_Plant.JPG

Here's that KC White I planted less than 3 months ago. Shes came along very nicely;
KC_White-2.JPG

KC_White.JPG

And my little buck Rodgers shit. It's growing like a bat outta hell. Soon as I can tell the difference I'll show and explain which plant is which. There are name labels but for these pic's they are under the cube tops. Soon as I take them out for a walk I'll show the strains;
Buck_Roders.JPG

Want to thx all that have been following this page, and hope Ya'll stay tuned in on my Doghouse grow playing in theaters near you soon.

Back
Top Bottom