This is B&J's Place - Bill & Janet's Place - Again

Yo brother, I got my Vantage and some Free B's but found that my package was opened and taped back up. This ever happen to you?

I put my Papaya to crack in Distilled water just a few minutes ago, when I find out how many are female I'll start a Vantage or two.

Good looking buds on that ST, I'll be popping in on your next indo for sure, take care man.

Well well well, Another day in paradise. Wet and rainy outside, and EMPTY inside. Miss J took the Star Trek out the hydro.
S-T3.JPG

That's day 49. She's hydro and I have a sack out back of some other Star Trek I grew last fall I haven't sampled in yet. Be a test. But, Shes a little monster. I see 6 Oz's if I see a gram. These bud's are massive and solid. Great yield, but the only way I heard of this is clone only from Miss J's Son's friend. It's really a good plant;
Buddage3.JPG

Hey Sisco, was the packaging opened or just the little plastic. They might have had to add a seed or two to the package. Once they seal them the only way to add a seed is cut and tap. I'm glad you got some Vantage. Someone needs to try it besides me. I LIKE it. hey Sisco Pop's got some too I think. One day he'll be rolling some also. I top my Vantage massively. I have 2 Vantages out there from seed, I didn't get a start date. Couple weeks old maybe but shes been FIMed like 3 times already. I don't mind taking a little longer in the veg room, if it makes for a better bush in the flower room;
top50.JPG

Well found those seeds. Kind of costy but wtf when your talking about a plant I can get out early before the Bud Rot and Powdery Mildew. I know I've wasted alot of herbs in the past due to that. Well I got one called Berkley Blue's
Berkeley Blues

Oppppppps pc kicked me off
and I got a plant called Cripit;
Cripit
And another called P-91,
P-91
That P-91 is suppose to be pretty intense. They claim a friend who was on alot of pain and was able to get off their morphine habits. I could use something like that. These people make the circuit around here I understand. Things like Hemp fest and MMJ Cup's, etc. 100$$ for 5 reg seeds;
Seeds44.JPG

30 days here we come. Hey I'd like a 40 day plant hell.

Well all Keepem green

Hey Wingman I swear with good lighting Vantage finishes in 45 days. I was surprised at the quality of the plant. Meds are great and it's a good yielder. Up to 6 Oz's with a 47 day.
Well everyone have a great evening and Keep em Green
Thanks brother that plant looks to have 4-6 Oz's dried all day long!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Oppppppps pc kicked me off
and I got a plant called Cripit;

That P-91 is suppose to be pretty intense. They claim a friend who was on alot of pain and was able to get off their morphine habits. I could use something like that.
30 days here we come. Hey I'd like a 40 day plant hell.

Well all Keepem green

I sure could use some of the cripit in my garden and in my body to replace the morphine I must take daily just to get out of bed and get to the bathroom without a walker. God Bless you brother, I would love to move out to the PNW someday and disappear in the mountains for about 6 months at a time.
PEACE

I asked alittle about Professor P here and it seems that some people around do know of him. I didn't really know these people where that far into genetics. Seems they been around awhile. They even have a program of buying back seeds. Maybe I'll start raising seed instead of herbs. JK I give it I might have to raise alittle seed stock of my own but I'd much rather grow herbs than seeds. They also are way into Portlandsterdam. Which teaches breeding classes at the collage.
Well I just put 3 seed in from the strain called Cripit. Suppose to be a Chocolate Thai 35 day finisher. That wood be insane. I also am on alot of morphine, If it works, I will keep ya posted if they really are what they say. That could be 10 flips a year. Insane.
BUMMER POP'S them kids were still looking over the fence. I wish someone wood whoop their asses. Someone needs too. One of the 2 lowest things in the world. Thieves and liers. Sorry I got off subject but when I hear someone gets ripped off, man it pisses me off.

Keepem Green Dude

That,s one FAT plant, I'd take a clone to keep as a mother if it yields like that..but what for if you have a real fast finisher. Can't imagine a 30 day flowering, I'm rooting for it!

I got a response back from our sponsor Single Seed Center and they told me they did it, so no problem.

I got 2 Vantage germinating so it won't be too long. :peace:

Way Cool Sisco You will have some great stock growing now. They clone easy and produce great. I'll be looking in Sisco. Hopefully I'll see alot of nice Vantage Buds coming up in your garden also. I have two vantages going myself. I can see Vantage in my garden for awhile.
I also put three Cripit Seeds on a paper towel on the old TV cable box. All three were viable.
Cripit.JPG

Isn't alot going on around here. Well there always is something to piddle with I had to transplant afew new Babies to the veg tent. I started adding that Xtreme junk. Looks like kitty litter. Guess these microbe's are the latest advancements in growing this and maybe lighting. LED's and Plasma's are coming around. I have seen some nice plants done with LED's. Guess I'm stuck in a time warp, hell, I still listen to nothing but 70's Rock and watch John Wayne reruns.
Well the newest additions to this garden are Yumbolt-47, a Swiss Cheese, and another Tangerine Dream. I couldn't rate the last T-D I grew, defiantly NOT a Oregonian Strain, outdoors. Indoors, hell you can grow any kind if ya put your mind to it. And it did take Honor's so I wanna see. Well here they are;
Kids4.JPG

Like I always preach toppem at a young age. And being said this set I had a casualty. The T-D lost a leaf. The topping looks like it took tho. So at this stage be carefully. But isn't no sense in Fiming unless you Finnish the task. Nothing worse then just pinching up the leafs and then you have some tore up looking sun leaves left.
Bout it from here. Cept I'm still fuming about kids. I wasn't a angel by a long run but snagging Pop's Plants when no ones going to smoke the shit anyways. Mean Green. To violate his personal space and well. All I could say is I'd have a plant out back tonite. And with in a week them punks errrrrrrrrrr pisses me off. I should post with him. That's one guy who doesn't deserve to get ripped. Worthless Punk's is all they really are.
Well I'm waiting on my Vantage plants to get large enough to hit on for some clones. I plan on another trip of like 60% Vantage and 40% Pot Luck. Hopefully this new strain does something good. I plan on having the Berkeley Blues for outdoors next year. This Cripit sounds like the "Shit" 32 days flowering and high grade herb's. Sounds too good to be true. I always say if it looks like one, must be one. One thing tho, even if the pilot plant, Berkley, is anything even with a 30 day cycle, sure could be used in some breeding program for some of them plants no one likes to grow. Talking bout 3 months flowering sativa's. Cut it down to 8 weeks even. I will keep peoples updated when I start flowering out these babies. Well Keepem Green.

:skeptical: Yeah man, I hear you on those punks! Our first thought is to fill them full of rock salt, but that would bring the fuzz and all sorts of eyes would be on the property...

Bad news about the 2 Vantage seeds, NO GOOD! They sat in a nice warm and dark space next to the Papaya and didn't crack... so I put them in the compost pile...maybe they'll pop up next spring?

I have 2 more, sucks to pay the xtra bucks for Feminized and they are not viable, they didn't look like they were good..no pattern on the seeds, just a light brown.

I also have a few Free b's they threw in, a Yumbolt 47, Holy Grail 69, and a Pakistan Ryder.. I'll be putting the other 2 Vantage on the Cable box too tonight. I really like to see and taste what you'r seeing and tasting ha ha ha.

OH, that Cola monster you saw in my journal was chopped and smoked about a year ago..I'm trying to get back to growing Monsters like that again.. :peace:

Heya Wood! I'm super interested in those new seeds you picked up. Those flowering times are Re-dic-u-lous. Would be pretty freakin' cool if they produced nicely as well. Definitely want to follow those!

Speaking of Re-dic-u-lous, I'm guessing that Star Trek will let you explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before... :yummy:

Oh, and Sisco - glad you figured out your seed package, I could tell you were a little wigged by that (as I would have been too!). Glad to hear it was no big deal... :thumb:

I'm pissed about those friggin' snot nosed little pricks ripping off our good friend, too. Little bastards need their arse's kicked. What a waste, and what a wrong person to rip.

Sorry to hear about the bad Vantage seeds, Sisco...

Xlr, Has been my top shelf herb's for awhile that Vantage has. I got two about 2 1/2' in my veg tent just screaming to go flower. But I need clones off these two.
Hey IGrowGrass. Been awhile, Hope they crack and they bring a good strain to you on the other coast. Happy to hear you got a new place. All my life,' just about' I've been able to piss out my back door and not worry bout offending anyone. Living in a real city wood kill me anymore.
Hey always Pop's. You know where I live and are welcome here anytime.
Sisco, You will join the Vantage club soon enough. I seen them pic's, I don't remember the seed but I'm 80% sure they had tiger stripes.
I just checked on my Cripit babies. Three out of three seeds are up and growing. Hopefully I'll get two females 'knock on wood'. It has a 35 day flower and is suppose to be off the cart in THC production. I also added a plant called 'Smile' from Kannaseeds I think, and a 'White Widow' from a vendor I totally forgot who and I chucked the baggie. Oh Well, shows you shouldn't be doing in the garden. Always label your shit. With Vendor, strain, and important dates. Those little white stakes are there for a reason. I usually remember that stuff. Maybe I'm coming down with that 'Old Timers' disease. I also have some Star Trek Clones going. 5 of them and they are about 8" tall. I think me and Miss J might play with a 'scrog' type grow. 5 plants on a 2X4 table. I have them in small pot's. I guess I'll just have to feed em acouple times a nite once they get going full steam. I guess well have to see if they look like they want to cooperate with us. Also got a Iced Grapefruit same stock I did a 12 footer of outside. Seems some plants like alot more lite than others. The product from that Iced Grapefruit is great. Has a sweet smell. About a year ago I grew some inside under alot of lite and the bud's seemed better. Not knocking this outside product. She yielded close to 3 lb's give or take acouple oz's. And I threw the mother Star Trek in flower too. I guess I'm not going to waste space in my mother tent on it. I know one is going to be a vantage and the other will have to be a Cripit. Plan on cloning afew Cripit's and keep it alive till I see if their claims to flame are real. I've seriously thought of crossing some B-Blues with Vantage. A 45 day 'V'/a28 day Berkley. They claim that their Berkley is the Meth of Pot making it bad for nervous type people, then the Vantage has a strong couch lock. Maybe something to try in the near future. I didn't get the Berkley yet, But if this plant does it's thing in 30 I'll be a believer. And the strain is just over the hill from here. I still cough when I see 100$ for 5 reg seed, but in reality, IF I could find one great strain that does all I want it's Priceless.
Over all been a great year outside. Not too much rot this year. Of course I had to take some plants alittle early. Once I seen some bud rot on acouple plants, I just said yank em up. Bush in the hand beats two in the bush.
Hey you know how everyone needs neat little glass storage bottles. Well Janet burns them cheap scented candles from Walmarts, like 3$ and you got some warm lite for awhile. When the candle burns out you can put it in the freezer till froze good. Take it out and thaw mins and the remaining wax will come out easily. Just a thought. You can fit 2 Oz's per, and it's thick glass. And the scent is easy to remove even a dish washer once works.
Well Enough rambling here. I hope everyone got stuffed on good bird and trimming. A very Happy Thanksgivings to everyone out there in 420. Keep em Green

Well All isn't always green here. I started a 'Sour Cream', well she doesn't seem to like my home. I've taken her out and gave her a hella leaching with some clearex. Then after afew days I gave her a lite fert with a full dose of Cal-Mag. It doesn't seem to be helping. I thought maybe I was juicing her alittle much with fert's, but now. Maybe just genetics. I got her from Nirvana Seed as a freebie. I usually love them freebies, hell why lie I still do. Well I can't call this plant. I guess I'll try her flowering, it seems after awhile the leaves fill in. It feels 'rough' like it needs lotion bad;
sc-1.JPG

020167.JPG

I also thought I'd show acouple fast pic's of Vantage in veg. She's a hardy plant. I'm just waiting now on some cloning shoots to come out. I do alot of topping. At the beginning I top every other leave for the first 4 toppings. Here's one of my youngings I been working on. This is a Swiss Cheese rite now on its second topping;
Toppings.JPG

Of course when you keep topping it takes awhile to produce clones. You keep pinching off leaves and they are no branches coming out. Well to me, topping by far out weighs any other way. What do you want 1 top or 2? easy question to answer huh? OK here's the Vantage in Veg;
v-21.JPG

v-11.JPG

I think them are about 3 weeks old but I'm never sure about the dates. Well Thanks for looking in everyone, and later I have some new strains going which I'll post about. Keep em Green

What the heck is up with that Sour, maybe she'll grow out of it.. I've never tried a Cheese strain, I've heard good things..but then I hear of a bunch of strains that are good.

I'll say that the Vantage has got me excited, I have 2 of them now and am going to keep one as a mother. Yours look REAL NICE, bushes are my favorite :peace:

i will tell you that vantage smokes great, it yields good, and at a decent time. I have seen dad grow for a year now, what a green thumb. Vantage will always be in the mix, see ya later pops thread looking
:nicethread:

Hey bro nice journal you have going on here love all your outside work, Ladies look so nice so many talented growers here very inspiring.

Oh this looks all to fimiliar to me:
sc-1.JPG

Maybe it is a genetics problem im not sure never had any problems with nirvana before, mine seems to be clearing up but once new growth is established i will re-evaluate the situation.

Thanks for the video link to the brwndirtwarrior amazing that guy is a Ledgend.
Episope 10 had my heart pounding!

Keep up the green fight brother!

:love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom