EastCoastGhost Is Back With The PS COB - Multiple Strains In Coco

Here's a Green Crack I will be harvesting soon...️
4a49023345ae7e74289f05b2eb0ac2f7.jpg
84eebd159565af71ff4ea7bead9cfbcf.jpg
Nice ecg green crack looks ganstaaaaa lol

Nice ecg green crack looks ganstaaaaa lol
Thanks Jack, I'm excited to try that one. She has a few Amber's here and there and she just been getting plain water for the last week and a half or so. I have another one that will be finishing in 2-3 more weeks. I will get some pics of her afterwhile and post up. ..️

Hey Troy, I got everything setup and running lol. It don't put out much heat at all. My tent is running about 76-77 degrees and I don't have a intake fan yet and the exhaust fan is just a small desk like fan. I'm gonna order two 8in duck fans with speed controller and it should work out really good...️

That sounds really promising. I think the 8" fans will work wonders. I have a speed controller for mine arriving today.

Thanks Jack, I'm excited to try that one. She has a few Amber's here and there and she just been getting plain water for the last week and a half or so. I have another one that will be finishing in 2-3 more weeks. I will get some pics of her afterwhile and post up. ..️
Il b waiting on those pics lol

The girls seem to be enjoying the light from the PS. I done some LST on the Early Miss and opened the canopy up alot. I also seen some pistils on a couple today so they should be on their way to flowering. They look a little rough do to the LST session I had with them lol but they will look alot better tomorrow once all the branches turn back up to the light. I will also do some more LST after they turn back up to light cause I'll be able to tell more about how their going to look. Here's a few pics I took...️

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I took two leafs off one of the Early Miss cause they was so big they was blocking everything lol. Here's a pic of one, it has twelve blades on it and it's laying on a case pop crates. I also have a pic with my hand on it. I don't have the biggest hands in the world but that thing is huge lol...️

1.jpg
2.jpg

I took two leafs off one of the Early Miss cause they was so big they was blocking everything lol. Here's a pic of one, it has twelve blades on it and it's laying on a case pop crates. I also have a pic with my hand on it. I don't have the biggest hands in the world but that thing is huge lol...️
8967c3d03fabb1fe526f569f2ecd6dbb.jpg
cc6990d5e91116b6d284a849c855047e.jpg

Sounds like my babies early miss. Wait til you smell that aroma .

Sounds like my babies early miss. Wait til you smell that aroma .
Yea I can't wait, I just started seeing a few pistils here and there today so they should be on their way to flowering. Alot of people has told me this is a awesome strain so it must be pretty amazing...️

Yea I can't wait, I just started seeing a few pistils here and there today so they should be on their way to flowering. Alot of people has told me this is a awesome strain so it must be pretty amazing...️

Your going to love it man .

I got you a shot of the Green Crack I'm harvesting but I forgot the other one again lol. I will definitely get one of her for you tomorrow. I believe I would lose my head sometimes lol...️
Lookin good man fo sho

I Jared my Skunk Diesel up yesterday and broke out a bud this morning to smoke on today and it is some great smoke. Great for chilling out and listening to music. I'm glad I have them 5 monster cropped SD clones growing. I will probably be flipping them soon cause they are growing very fast lol. I will get some pics of the Early Miss later today so you can see how they responded to the LST...️

Here you go Jack, I remember to get a couple pics of my other Green Crack clone lol. She was pretty small when I flipped her but she stretched up and made a decent little plant. She is bulking up good and has good tric production also. All other girls are thriving also and I will get more pics up of them tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great day....️

1.jpg
2.jpg

Here you go Jack, I remember to get a couple pics of my other Green Crack clone lol. She was pretty small when I flipped her but she stretched up and made a decent little plant. She is bulking up good and has good tric production also. All other girls are thriving also and I will get more pics up of them tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great day....️
2dd78580f8d8d9ec30edba9f778f04d3.jpg
c6ae5d146d8ac9b13342bb79be96cbde.jpg
She looks really good brotha she will def b a great smoke .....

Back
Top Bottom