1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Just saying Dabby, man I'm impressed nice yeild!

As a guy nearing 40 I've been dreaming about this on and off since my teens also so can relate.

Its such a good feeling to smoke your own :)

Again, I apologize still reading much of your grow since im starting coco for the first time.
Did you or anyone discuss tips for rooting in coco? I read that coco should dry a bit at first? However read never let coco dry.

Was this a struggle to get down?

Cheers again on a great grow!!

Just saying Dabby, man I'm impressed nice yeild!

As a guy nearing 40 I've been dreaming about this on and off since my teens also so can relate.

Its such a good feeling to smoke your own :)

Again, I apologize still reading much of your grow since im starting coco for the first time.
Did you or anyone discuss tips for rooting in coco? I read that coco should dry a bit at first? However read never let coco dry.

Was this a struggle to get down?

Cheers again on a great grow!!

I start mine in 3-4 inch rockwool cube. In a 6 inch pot. Then to 2 gal and final 5 gal smart pot. I feed nutes everyday and lots of times 2-3 times a day. Getting a little run off once. I never let it dry at all. Only in the beginning I will water just the rockwool cube for a few weeks. When the roots get to the drier coco they air prune back in. Here is the result.
420-magazine-mobile295419340.jpg
420-magazine-mobile229264496.jpg
giant fucking root.

Lol oh no my buds are too big and heavy.. yea yea keep complaining man lol!! Id imagine there is nothing wrong but they will take longer to dry out im sure.
I was about to say!!! Hahahaha
Talk about first world problems

I grew my dank, toooooooo dank!! What ever will I do?!?!

Back
Top Bottom