EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Thanks everyone, i took a little break and took the family on a little trip. They are all fried and Jared up. The yield on the last three was pretty good. Jaimie the ssh yielded a total of 139grams and Sherry the other day yielded 121grams. The Green Crack yielded more than I thought it would at 64grams. Overall I'm happy with this run and the bud is killer from all three strains. The ssh and crown royale are my favorite. Both strains are very good. The Green Crack is good also but is my least favorite of the three. I'm back up and running, I have some Blue Dream'matic and some Brooklyn Sunrise Autos germinating as we speak. Hopefully I will be able to plant them by Friday morning. I'm gonna be going with 5-gallon with these autos in coco. I will be ordering my 320w of QB from Timber in about a week so this next run should be good with the PS and the QB. I'm very excited to get it and I'm hoping for a LOT better yield on this next run. I will be covering them in the comparative grow journals so I'm gonna close this journal out. It's been fun and I appreciate everyone following along and all the help along the way.✌

Nice run and journal Ghost. Gave ya a decent haul overall on the harvest. Looking forward to upcoming grows.
Thanks Derby, I'm happy with this run and I have plenty of meds now to do me till next harvest. I'm excited to get my QB setup in there. I'm thinking it's gonna make a big difference in my setup. I'm anxious to see what I can yield with the PS and QB in there.✌

Thanks Derby, I'm happy with this run and I have plenty of meds now to do me till next harvest. I'm excited to get my QB setup in there. I'm thinking it's gonna make a big difference in my setup. I'm anxious to see what I can yield with the PS and QB in there.✌
hey man good haul!

Thanks everyone, i took a little break and took the family on a little trip. They are all fried and Jared up. The yield on the last three was pretty good. Jaimie the ssh yielded a total of 139grams and Sherry the other day yielded 121grams. The Green Crack yielded more than I thought it would at 64grams. Overall I'm happy with this run and the bud is killer from all three strains. The ssh and crown royale are my favorite. Both strains are very good. The Green Crack is good also but is my least favorite of the three. I'm back up and running, I have some Blue Dream'matic and some Brooklyn Sunrise Autos germinating as we speak. Hopefully I will be able to plant them by Friday morning. I'm gonna be going with 5-gallon with these autos in coco. I will be ordering my 320w of QB from Timber in about a week so this next run should be good with the PS and the QB. I'm very excited to get it and I'm hoping for a LOT better yield on this next run. I will be covering them in the comparative grow journals so I'm gonna close this journal out. It's been fun and I appreciate everyone following along and all the help along the way.✌

Welcome back congrats!

To start out you dont want to shock your seedlings at all. I would probably start at 36 for the first couple days, then lower them daily to around 24. If the seedlings start to stretch lower the lights a bit. 24 mau or may not be youre magic number
I beg to to differ I would keep at 30 inches -28” starting personally my success anyways

Jaimie the SSH got the chop today guys
I’m gonna be chopping the other SSH and GC later today. I’m at 11 weeks of flower today and the have about 10% Amber on all three. I’m gonna be starting up my autos here in a few days.✌️
Man I wish I could try that super silver haze as I am growing a super silver haze x White Russian cross never tried either hmmm the plant smells like hydroponics best I can describe . Enjoy buddy congrats on another grow smith ✊

Thanks everyone, I have all my autos planted and I'm waiting for them to surface. I'm gonna order my new light on a few days so I'm pretty excited about this next run.✌
Sounds great brotha

Back
Top Bottom