Babbitt's Bubba Grow

Babbitt

Been growing for just over a year and figure its time to log my journey from bean to bowl.
For this grow I will be using JOTI Gods Bubba x 4. Seeds were papertowel germinated on March 16 then transfered to perlite / soil blend on March 18 and placed under a T5HO light. Here are the girls (hopefully) today (day 4 in soil) being introduced to LED lighting (90W UFO)

Plants will stay in seedling pots for 14 days, get transplanted to their final 2.5 gallon pots for another 21 days under 225 true watts of LED before being switched to 12/12 under 400w HPS & 225w LED

Will be using General Hydroponics nutes for this grow but Nutes will not be added until after plants are in final pots for a week. Top dressing the soil with worm castings will be dinner up until nute feeding begin.

I generally try to do my nute feedings on Sundays so will do most updating of.the journal on that day also. Have a fee other grows in progress so will add a few pics of those here and there also. Here is a gander at the veg tent today hosting a White Cookies (back right) Green Crack (front right) and 2 x skunberry (left side)
2 of the Bubba are chilling in the middle to get acclimated to the LED

My flower tent has 2 x NL in week 8, Crown Royal & Green Crack in Week 4 and White Cookies Week 1

Gave the Bubbas a splash of 6.2 PH water. Also topped the Plants in the veg tent (white cookies, skunkberry and green crack).
All looking good so far will post pics sunday

Subbed for the ride. I have some Green Crack, Crown Royale, and Super Silver Haze from Cropking going right now. They are only a couple weeks from seed right now so I'm pretty excited to see how yours turn out. How long did you veg for and do you have any pics of the Crown Royale and Green Crack in natural light? I would like to hear your opinion on them two strains. I'm gonna veg for 35-40 days. They are growing pretty rapid so far. I have a journal on them in my signature if you are interested in following along.✌️

Subbed for the ride. I have some Green Crack, Crown Royale, and Super Silver Haze from Cropking going right now. They are only a couple weeks from seed right now so I'm pretty excited to see how yours turn out. How long did you veg for and do you have any pics of the Crown Royale and Green Crack in natural light? I would like to hear your opinion on them two strains. I'm gonna veg for 35-40 days. They are growing pretty rapid so far. I have a journal on them in my signature if you are interested in following along.✌️
Crown Royal at 4.5 weeks of flowering.

Green crack week 2. It was trained to be against a wall

Crown Royal today at week 4.5

I generally veg for 21 days (once transplanted). Usually count the first 10-14 days as seedling stage

The other plants are beginning week 2 of veg, day 21 from sprout. White Cookies has responded well to topping so I decided to top the first set of side branches, will top the second node side branch in a few days.

Green Crack

Skunkberry x 2 were all topped friday.

These plants just received their first feeding of the GH Pro Pack at 1/2 strength

Yep can't complain. Isn't the biggest harvest but I've been pushing out 1-2 of these plants a month so it adds up. Can't wait till it is 3-4 plants monthly
Also just picked up 10 Blue Hawaiian seeds (JOTI) at the hydro store. 4 of these been will be in the next rotation 2-3 weeks from now
Oh yea it definitely adds up. I've been wanting to try a NL, who is the breeder of yours.✌

Gave all the veg tent a splash of 6.2 PH water and top dressed God bubba#1-2s pots with worm castings.
The other 2 bubba plants will be transplanted to 2-liter pots before Friday.

Topped the white cookies 2nd node this morning. She's been topped on all 3 node branching now (main tops received a second topping today also). My plans are to keep 8 colas on this plant, 4 from the top and 4 from the 2nd nodes side branches. The topped branches on the first node will provide clones before flipping to flower.

Nothing to report on the Green Crack or Skunkberry x 2, hoping to top their side branches tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom