Seedlings 2nd: Black Lime Bubba & OGKBV2.1 Cross

Hay Seedling I am going to grow some Killer A5 Haze after the Nevills Haze. I was wanting to run it this round but didn't have enough time. I hope it lives up to the description, From what others have said it does. Nice choice and The ladies look Devine.

I started a new journal if some of the fine folks following along would can to join in
It is in my sig as second grow. I always forget a bunch of people when I try to tag them.

PCaddicts Second Grow Featuring Seedsman & Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

20200416_112231.jpg

Woke up this morning and was harrassed by these 420 sales.....filled up a few carts and abandoned them a few times. For Canadians there is 42% off Ace gear......very tempting, but I just don't need it right now.

Luckily when I gave my dog his morning walk I found some of the @Kitchenhawk gear in my mailbox! Perfect timing......saved me from myself. Now I can try and figure out what and when to run some of these....boptang, GG#4 x Boptang, and Black Cherry Bop! Thanks again Kitch! Good times ahead :bongrip:

20200417_100813-01.jpeg
20200417_101136.jpg
:high-five::tommy: Glad they made it. And glad they scratched the seed itch for the moment, lol The main reason I make seeds is to slow down the amount I buy. :rofl:

I want my next grow to look just like that. :adore:
It is mostly genetics.....I mean the DBHBB is owning those plants, but inhouse genetics have that interesting look..like buds from another planet...pretty easy bag appeal. With the BLB the Bubba is pretty well known and speaks for itself. Being crossed with the Black Lime Reserve.

Black Lime Reserve was the first breeding...
Screenshot_20200417-192128_Chrome.jpg

:bongrip:

It is mostly genetics.....I mean the DBHBB is owning those plants, but inhouse genetics have that interesting look..like buds from another planet...pretty easy bag appeal. With the BLB the Bubba is pretty well known and speaks for itself. Being crossed with the Black Lime Reserve.

Black Lime Reserve was the first breeding...
Screenshot_20200417-192128_Chrome.jpg

:bongrip:
Aren't those like $300+ for a pack of seeds?

The inhouse......yup $300 CDN!
Screenshot_20200417-201709_Chrome.jpg

To be fair though....they are ten packs not 5 or 7.....still pricey stuff. I got these as freebies though after buying a half pack of Platinum Punch.

The Katsu gear is a steal though. That 9 pack of Schromba cost $100 US through the club emails. Anything from those emails are always very, very tempting with such desirable stuff at a great price! I need to tighten up on seed purchases...I have tons of good stuff to run already.
Really cool you're growing those. They look amazing. I'm sure the high will live up to the expectations.

damn it.. and my 4/20 carts have remained empty :rofl: Those ladies look amazing brother I'm excited to find out also:passitleft:
I made a purchase........I had to grab some CBD seeds for my parents since they lost their cash making an order with one of our sponsors. TN has a 42% off sale so I grabbed a 3 pack of CBD tonic from World of Seeds for them and a pack of Brothers Grimm Apollo Haze for my collection. I had to get some CBD seeds soon, so I just got it done. The Apollo Haze was my little treat :rofl:
My cart had a lot of Ace gear in there... but decided to wait until next year for another Ace order.
Still have a ways to go to get through all the 4/20 offers! Stay strong!

I made a purchase........I had to grab some CBD seeds for my parents since they lost their cash making an order with one of our sponsors. TN has a 42% off sale so I grabbed a 3 pack of CBD tonic from World of Seeds for them and a pack of Brothers Grimm Apollo Haze for my collection. I had to get some CBD seeds soon, so I just got it done. The Apollo Haze was my little treat :rofl:
My cart had a lot of Ace gear in there... but decided to wait until next year for another Ace order.
Still have a ways to go to get through all the 4/20 offers! Stay strong!
I'm trying as you know I have enough gear to probably keep us all going for 10 years :rofl: I'm here if you need support, and I deleted all my carts last night.. although I'm sure I'll fill them again tonight after a bong rip or 2

So last night one of each strain flopped over...almost every branch starting to bulk up! After all the Cats finished there has been some big changes. Lots of weight and lots of frost. I ran out today and grabbed some cheap dollar store stakes and dental floss to help them out.
The Deluxe Slurbet is really transforming into something incredible and has a really strong glue smell.....like modeling glue. Everything is also very, very sticky....yum :bongrip:
20200418_195911.jpg
20200418_195548.jpg
20200418_195416.jpg
20200418_192821.jpg
20200418_192033.jpg

I have been waiting about a week since my new run went under soil. I have never had issues with germination.....but this is the first time using 2nd run soil. There is a possibility the soil is too hot for seedlings.....and I am getting the feeling they got burned up. I am gonna leave everything under the lights and not pop anything more at this point. If things go bad....I will have to order a small bag of Promix and try again.

My 4/20 sale run has come to an end as well. I was planning on grabbing some stuff and not buying through the year. I really just want to have some variety in my collection. I did buy a 3 pack of CBD tonic from WOS, but I am sending them off to my parents to grow out this summer. The first couple choices are to test out some stuff.

I wanted something from BG and there weren't a lot of options, and was more of a random selection. I have heard some negative stuff about this gear.....but I want to see for myself. Soul seems like a pretty cool guy and the stuff coming from BG sounds great.

The Riot stuff is about the same....I want to pop some and see how they represent. The bluperskunk was selling at $30 per pack as a dig against that other skunk guy, so I grabbed one. The sour was cause I wanted something really sour and if I get a blueberry pheno I wouldn't be disappointed.

I have heard multiple times about the Nigerian coming from the Swamp Boys stable and want to check it out. The African Orange is Nigerian x Orange Blossom Trail....excited to get into that pack.

No need to explain the Putang....I have a fear of running MMS gear cause I don't think I will want to stop once I get started. I haven't had the opportunity to try any, but if the affect is anywhere near as nice as the beauty of these plants I will be hooked for sure.

I know I am getting some freebies from TN.....and their freebies are a little pathetic. I actually chose autoflowers for my freebies cause I will never grow thier photos. The plan for the autos is to toss them into 5 gallon pots and chuck them out on my back balcony. I don't know what else I could be getting for freebies, but I should be getting a pack or two of something random.

My list of acquired seeds (not including freebies):
Apollo Haze - Brothers Grimm
Bluperskunk - Riot Seeds
Sour Bonnet - Riot Seeds
African Orange - Swamp Boys
Putang - MMS

My 4/20 sale run has come to an end as well. I was planning on grabbing some stuff and not buying through the year. I really just want to have some variety in my collection. I did buy a 3 pack of CBD tonic from WOS, but I am sending them off to my parents to grow out this summer. The first couple choices are to test out some stuff.

I wanted something from BG and there weren't a lot of options, and was more of a random selection. I have heard some negative stuff about this gear.....but I want to see for myself. Soul seems like a pretty cool guy and the stuff coming from BG sounds great.

The Riot stuff is about the same....I want to pop some and see how they represent. The bluperskunk was selling at $30 per pack as a dig against that other skunk guy, so I grabbed one. The sour was cause I wanted something really sour and if I get a blueberry pheno I wouldn't be disappointed.

I have heard multiple times about the Nigerian coming from the Swamp Boys stable and want to check it out. The African Orange is Nigerian x Orange Blossom Trail....excited to get into that pack.

No need to explain the Putang....I have a fear of running MMS gear cause I don't think I will want to stop once I get started. I haven't had the opportunity to try any, but if the affect is anywhere near as nice as the beauty of these plants I will be hooked for sure.

I know I am getting some freebies from TN.....and their freebies are a little pathetic. I actually chose autoflowers for my freebies cause I will never grow thier photos. The plan for the autos is to toss them into 5 gallon pots and chuck them out on my back balcony. I don't know what else I could be getting for freebies, but I should be getting a pack or two of something random.

My list of acquired seeds (not including freebies):
Apollo Haze - Brothers Grimm
Bluperskunk - Riot Seeds
Sour Bonnet - Riot Seeds
African Orange - Swamp Boys
Putang - MMS
Nice haul! Looking forward to your next grow! And yes, TN freebies are pathetic...

I was wondering last night if you had something I could read/listen on the history of cannabis in Quebec? I'm interested to know if we have such thing as a northern "landrace", the origin of the N39 strain (or is it M39?) and what were the popular strains in Quebec at the end of the '90. I'm also interested to know who are our local breeders.

Cheers,
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom