Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Awesome thanx jus looked it up an i can get it on amazon lol. But yea man kool thanx for the info. Did u happen to read the part about breeding and what not is it pretty detailed or not really? Cause mainly thts what i would be getting it for is tht part. But i dnt wana waste 25 bux if it like just lightly grazes the issue an moves on.

Dude tht bud looks amazing congrats bro. Is tht the lannie or bcp was tht the other one u took dwn recently lol cant remember as of right this sec wud need to go back n look. Im still kinda foggy from the holidays lmao. We got to party an hangout with the rapper afroman lmao. My cousin did a show with him an a few people out in greenbay this weekend. He loved the sweet tooth i ended up giving him a bag of it to try it out an see how he liked it lol. Which he did so its was a gud time but sure glad to be home now tht was a bunch of driving an my back is done an in need of a few days recouping :laugh:. But yea man thanx for the info an ill be down to watch what u get going next man.
Section about breeding is pretty basic. If you're only interested in this section I suggest to get the pdf seedling mentioned.

Super exciting day today.....got home in time to cut the "little" Laniakea. She is short and stocky.......but is pretty huge where it counts. I was gonna leave all the fans on for this dry.....but I think I will take the fans off and wash them up. I really want to see what she looks like naked.

20191230_164510.jpg

I also came home to a present in the mailbox! JOTI seeds got in......and I was dying to see the freebie I got this time. So far so good with no repeats and I did get something from the black collection as a freebie! That is what I figured and why I ordered some of the older stock....cause I want to see what I get free before buying up the black collection. I also got a discount code for 25% off my next order. :slide:

20191230_164941.jpg
20191230_165057.jpg

I ordered the Gods Grand Double Purple...a collaboration with IHG.

The purple colors can become very intense with this pairing of Jordan of the Island’s God Bud with In House Genetics Grand Daddy Purple – Grand daddy purple X Purple Hulk. Buds have plenty of appeal for personal, craft and commercial producers who seek stellar looking finished flowers. God’s Grand Double Purple is a fast flowering (55 – 60 Days), above average yielding, medium sized plant suitable for indoor or outdoor cultivation. It’s novice grower friendly and seasoned growers of either GDP or God Bud should really be able to achieve remarkable results.

TYPE
Indica

FLOWERING TIME
55- 60 days

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the for the freebie I got the collaboration with Dankonimics Black Funk Dawg!

"Black Funk Dawg
The skunkiest funkiest Cannabis plant that could stink out whole city blocks if your
odor control isn’t spot on. Black Funk Dawg is a craft producer dream, with above
average yields, gorgeous colors, and pure fire results. It’s a breeding project involving
Dankonomics Genetics Funk Dawg (Clusterfunk x Stardawg #5) and Jordan of the
Islands Blackberry Kush. Black Funk Dawg is a fast flowering, mostly sativa cannabis
plant that is suitable for both new and experienced growers.

Type: Sativa
Flowering Time: 60 – 65 Days
Genetics: Funk Dawg (Clusterfunk x Stardawg #5) x Blackberry Kush

Enjoy!

Super exciting day today.....got home in time to cut the "little" Laniakea. She is short and stocky.......but is pretty huge where it counts. I was gonna leave all the fans on for this dry.....but I think I will take the fans off and wash them up. I really want to see what she looks like naked.

20191230_164510.jpg

I also came home to a present in the mailbox! JOTI seeds got in......and I was dying to see the freebie I got this time. So far so good with no repeats and I did get something from the black collection as a freebie! That is what I figured and why I ordered some of the older stock....cause I want to see what I get free before buying up the black collection. I also got a discount code for 25% off my next order. :slide:

20191230_164941.jpg
20191230_165057.jpg

I ordered the Gods Grand Double Purple...a collaboration with IHG.

The purple colors can become very intense with this pairing of Jordan of the Island’s God Bud with In House Genetics Grand Daddy Purple – Grand daddy purple X Purple Hulk. Buds have plenty of appeal for personal, craft and commercial producers who seek stellar looking finished flowers. God’s Grand Double Purple is a fast flowering (55 – 60 Days), above average yielding, medium sized plant suitable for indoor or outdoor cultivation. It’s novice grower friendly and seasoned growers of either GDP or God Bud should really be able to achieve remarkable results.

TYPE
Indica

FLOWERING TIME
55- 60 days

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the for the freebie I got the collaboration with Dankonimics Black Funk Dawg!

"Black Funk Dawg
The skunkiest funkiest Cannabis plant that could stink out whole city blocks if your
odor control isn’t spot on. Black Funk Dawg is a craft producer dream, with above
average yields, gorgeous colors, and pure fire results. It’s a breeding project involving
Dankonomics Genetics Funk Dawg (Clusterfunk x Stardawg #5) and Jordan of the
Islands Blackberry Kush. Black Funk Dawg is a fast flowering, mostly sativa cannabis
plant that is suitable for both new and experienced growers.

Type: Sativa
Flowering Time: 60 – 65 Days
Genetics: Funk Dawg (Clusterfunk x Stardawg #5) x Blackberry Kush

Enjoy!
You will need a bulk kit from Doc if you want to grow every seed you have! :rofl:

Yup....this Laniakea is no joke! Holay! There was so much fans on this Lani that so much was covered up. She has probably been the least photogenic plant this run and in person is the most impressive to trim so far. Super fat and dense with loads of purples and pinks happening. I am guessing it is the GDP influence...not sure really.
20191230_175310.jpg
20191230_175213.jpg
20191230_174711.jpg
20191230_174254.jpg
20191230_174106.jpg
20191230_172029.jpg

Alright.....I might have some mold happening. I didn't see anything and cut a small sample of the LTK. It looks super frosty and great....and on the very top there are some white spots! It could be bleaching from the light maybe?

Under the 60x scope it doesn't really look like mold.....like that cotton candy look. It looks more like snow chunks....

20191230_181222.jpg
20191230_181206.jpg
20191230_181640.jpg

Hay Blazin I got some Bubba Island Punch seeds too. When you run them I want to follow along

Ok for sure im hoping they shud be here by 2morow. Atleast thts what it says wen i track the package so we will see if its accurate or not lol. But yea once they get here ill be starting them in some 3rd run soil. So things should be really popping off in the garden now with these great new genetics. An ill forsure let u no then we can both help eachother threw the grow if needed. An it will be cool to see how each turns out.

You just have to Google the title of the book and pdf.....sometimes it is kicking around somewhere. The microbes book was uploaded to some school somewhere for reference. I have never looked for the autoflower one.

....and yup the Black Cherry Punch was taken down on day 50....a little early, but she was ready....and is certainly strong enough as is! She is still in the fridge but super close to being in jars.

The Skellington pheno Laniakea got taken down on day 56 and was hung the old school way to dry and cure. She is already in jars.

The "little" Laniakea is gonna come down today later this afternoon. Idk I she will hang or get stuffed in the fridge. The buds are all really super fat....not sure what the best option is cause they are all big dense balls and I am guessing will take longer to dry.

The Lemon Thai Kush is going to be another couple weeks at least before she is ready to get chopped. Since she is so Sativa leaning I will be ready to take her early. Probably as soon as the pistols stop pushing is when she will come down.

Well shit nice job with the low an slow cure congrats. I bet those buds are guna be jus straight fire :headbanger:. An yea im betting those big nuggets will prolly take alil longer then normal to dry since they are soo chunky lol. But yea what one out of those do u roughly think yielded more with ur best guesstimate since they not quit ready for the jars yet? Eitherway gud job bro nice harvest.

Hmmm, it doesn't look like mold. It looks like you could just pick it off?
I wish I could get some 60x pics....yeah it looks like they would just come off. I should actually take a look at some of my perlite and see what it looks like at 60x. I can't think of anything else it could be. I checked the rest of the plant and I don't see any signs. This is part of the plant that split and fell over......so It is possible it just picked something up off the floor or somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom