Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

"if i like the buzz"...tell ya wat PC...Neiko described it to me like this......."Dugg's, i have to make plans before i smoke it!"
Neiko was the one who gifted me the original A5 X Malawi (now called Killer A5 Haze) when ACE was still testing it. (Neiko is an ACE 'test' grower)
Anything associated with A5 will be serious. It's the history of Neville that's in every toke..... :headbanger:

That KA5H sounds good I have some straight KA5H seeds I plan to run on my next tent grow. If I like the buzz I will get more seeds
Sounds like you will be ordering a big pack next time! I love it, but there are some people around me that go nuts over it as well.....so I gotta do a run soon. It is too good not to. I will need more seeds eventually. Hope they stay in stock for a while.

Serious weight on these poor branches
20191226_171938-01.jpeg
20191226_172045-01.jpeg
20191226_172030-01.jpeg
20191226_172058-01.jpeg
20191226_171831-02.jpeg

"if i like the buzz"...tell ya wat PC...Neiko described it to me like this......."Dugg's, i have to make plans before i smoke it!"
Neiko was the one who gifted me the original A5 X Malawi (now called Killer A5 Haze) when ACE was still testing it. (Neiko is an ACE 'test' grower)
Anything associated with A5 will be serious. It's the history of Neville that's in every toke..... :headbanger:
I am thinking I will LOVE it. Something without a celling with a Great head buzz I am all in on that. I was planning on getting more seeds I only have two so far but would like to order another 5 pack when funds allow.

I am thinking I will LOVE it. Something without a celling with a Great head buzz I am all in on that. I was planning on getting more seeds I only have two so far but would like to order another 5 pack when funds allow.

If a deal came up for those I would grab some.....other than that they can wait.

Wow....just wow! That gal is POTM worthy. Add as much support as she needs. Damn! :high-five: :yummy:
That is still two plants there....but thanks! I can't wait to take down that Lani and really show how big they are. Big fist size buds!

Damn! I fell behind... about oh, I dunno, 20 pages to be exact! :laugh:

great looking flowers you got seedling! And I see you’ve got some baby’s on the go!:woohoo: Congrats!

merry Christmas to you and your family! I’m pretty sure I may have missed your journal! As I was 20 pages behind lol

Damn! I fell behind... about oh, I dunno, 20 pages to be exact! :laugh:

great looking flowers you got seedling! And I see you’ve got some baby’s on the go!:woohoo: Congrats!

merry Christmas to you and your family! I’m pretty sure I may have missed your journal! As I was 20 pages behind lol
No worries BLS! I know how it goes. Finishing up here and getting started an some more fun projects.

Change to bong...:roorrip:....:roorrip:...Seedling....
:roorrip:

:thumb:

Morning all! :nomo:

Well seedling, you know how to grow sir! Love your plants. Beautiful stuff!!! Hope to become as good as you at some point!!!

Seeds? Someone said more seeds? :rofl:
The funny thing is that I do not really know how to grow! I mean I have learned a lot and still learning every day, but not having to feed the plant helps a lot. The "herd" did all the work, I really just had to keep the soil happy and maintain the environment in a ball park range. Without the recipe I followed (Duggan style) and the kit I would be lost! My last grow....which was my first indoor was using nutes was not really that successful....the learning curve to feeding these plants is huge, and I don't think will ever be able to rival the natural organic process of microbes.

Yup....seeds, seeds, and more seeds! I am hooked and I just want to see as many beautiful plants as I can manage before I die. This run with DBHBB was a true eye opener. Anyone can do this....and everyone should.

The funny thing is that I do not really know how to grow! I mean I have learned a lot and still learning every day, but not having to feed the plant helps a lot. The "herd" did all the work, I really just had to keep the soil happy and maintain the environment in a ball park range. Without the recipe I followed (Duggan style) and the kit I would be lost! My last grow....which was my first indoor was using nutes was not really that successful....the learning curve to feeding these plants is huge, and I don't think will ever be able to rival the natural organic process of microbes.

Yup....seeds, seeds, and more seeds! I am hooked and I just want to see as many beautiful plants as I can manage before I die. This run with DBHBB was a true eye opener. Anyone can do this....and everyone should.
I know the feeling. I suck at salt-based growing. The only grow I had some success was with GH in hydro... Hope to fix this with DBHBB!

I know the feeling. I suck at salt-based growing. The only grow
I don't know how many times I attempted to grow in my life.....I am definitely not a natural, probably cause I have a perfectionist streak in me and sometimes lack patience. It was mostly when I was younger and didn't stand a chance since my attention span was non existent back then.

Indoor always scared me with electrical stuff....and the start up costs. I did manage some outdoor, but that was with people that knew what they were doing...and I didn't have to do much thinking. Looking back at what was going on back then....in the 90's a lot of what we were doing is now proven myths! One of my friends used to pull the plant out by the roots and stick it in boiling Concord grape juice then hang it upside down to dry.....stuff like that.

Now that I am somewhat of an adult and can afford a bit of start up and have access to all the info, forums, videos.....it is a game changer. Patience is still something I need work on though.....

Back
Top Bottom