Black Cherry Punch X Bop Tang Kitchenhawk Genetics In Coco

They look good a day after up potting and are getting happy in their new home.

The 2 bcp X bt are on the left.

20200129_141600.jpg
20200129_141536_HDR.jpg

On with the show!

They look good a day after up potting and are getting happy in their new home.

The 2 bcp X bt are on the left.

20200129_141600.jpg
20200129_141536_HDR.jpg

On with the show!
Hell yes!
:high-five:

Gonna be some fiiiiiiire!
:thumb:

Hell yes!
:high-five:

Gonna be some fiiiiiiire!
:thumb:
Thanks P9, I'm just hoping that I don't mess it up by keeping them in 3 gallons, but space will be an issue later, so it is what it is!

Hey buddy.. Well I'm well down for the show. You got some lovly healthy girls there coming on...

I've got blurples myself but I decided to get some 130w quantum full spec leds.. Just so we have that tint of green and yellow I the spectrum lmao..

How big is your tent. Why will you need more space? Are you scrogging. It can help with space if you scrogg 6" above the pots. And always a better yield lmao.

Been a good read anyway.. I'll pull up a chair and await your next update, if I'm over in my journel or a sleep give me a nudge lmao

Hey buddy.. Well I'm well down for the show. You got some lovly healthy girls there coming on...

I've got blurples myself but I decided to get some 130w quantum full spec leds.. Just so we have that tint of green and yellow I the spectrum lmao..

How big is your tent. Why will you need more space? Are you scrogging. It can help with space if you scrogg 6" above the pots. And always a better yield lmao.

Been a good read anyway.. I'll pull up a chair and await your next update, if I'm over in my journel or a sleep give me a nudge lmao
Thanks and glad to have you along, well I currently have these in a 4x4x6 tent but it will be taken down and shipped off to my 2 brothers who have the space for it, due to some issues here (rental) I have to go back to a closet grow space that'll just hold 5 plants in these sized pots until I can figure some stuff out. I was thinking of quadlining these 2.

Wading into uncharted waters.

I almost forgot to take a before picture, snapped one just after I started.

20200130_233640.jpg

Well here we go, topped above the 4th node, and removed 1 & 2 down below.

20200130_234015.jpg

20200130_234052.jpg
20200130_234041.jpg

Do nothing for a couple of days to let them recover, see how they respond and take some comparison shots every couple of days.

I'll be topping up the coco tomorrow with what I have left as well.

It looks like I did that correctly, it sure feels awkward doing this type of trimming for the first time.

On with the show!

Looking great Canuck. Those plants won’t even flinch at the training when they are that healthy. Nice work.
Thanks Lew, I'm liking this run, when they initially stretched under the T5 at the start they didn't even need any support, tough stalks on them, they feel quite firm all the way through so far, healthy genetics!

Your plants look great. The quad line trimming looks spot on. So how did the NL turn out? I guess I'll take a set a watch the show.
Thanks Fast and welcome, I'm still nervous about the quad training as a first time at this training but this site is great for support.
My NL were a another bump in road to growing properly, they yielded less than my DP due to grower error, but I have product in jars and they are being cured, we have yet to have tried some since the tester nug, which was great, so I think they'll be good.

I have had these girls under the veg light setting but I figured I'd push it and turned on the bloom switch as well to up the light intensity the other day, they responded quite quickly and I raised it a few more inches from the canopy top.

20200203_115557.jpg

On with the show.

A midnight update.

20200207_000038.jpg

I've been spreading out the tips at every feed for light and training and they spring back every time, I should start pinning them down Saturday before it gets to late to start training.
20200207_000227.jpg

Thanks
They look great sir! Nice and healthy and those sharp leaf serrations give her such a nice look. Looking forward to see them flowered.
Thanks @gato just started to pin them down today.

Back
Top Bottom