Boptang x Black Cherry Punch, Organic, 2020

Day 44,
Plants have been fed microbe tea and plant magic old timer bloom.

Flowers are getting nice and fat. Frosts building well.

Couple of the lowers

Thanks for following
:passitleft:
Lf.

3 is looking like the hand grenade buds.
Don't get me wrong the other pheno was fantastic.

:ganjamon:

These pics are from a few days ago, keep changing my mind but liking the look of plant 3 the most.

One of the smaller possible "grenade" buds.

Probably the only small lower I didn't trim of at the start of flower.

Proper update over the next few days,
Thanks,
Lf.

Well hell, my apologies for being so late to the party. Not sure if I stopped getting notifications or just missed this. I knew you had popped some beans, but did not know about the journal. Anyhow, amazing work as always Lancashire.
No need to apologise buddy, you've arrived just in time for the best bit :ganjamon:.

I didn't originally plan on keeping the journal.
Thanks, I'm overall happy with them. Some unique terps coming through. They've been a bit unruly compared to what I'm used to. There's a few improvements to be made on the next run.

No need to apologise buddy, you've arrived just in time for the best bit :ganjamon:.

I didn't originally plan on keeping the journal.
Thanks, I'm overall happy with them. Some unique terps coming through. They've been a bit unruly compared to what I'm used to. There's a few improvements to be made on the next run.
Yeah, this one strain has been my most difficult to dial in actually.

@Lancashire farmer looks like you did a fine job for the first time running them.
They are definitely hungry girls in flower, don't see the yellowing of leaves in your plants that I experienced.

Great work!

:high-five:
Thanks mate.
They did start to yellow up ~40 days, I had to feed them some organic bottled feed which I don't like to do, think they would be hanging on for dear life if I just relied on the dirt.
Which ever cuts my favourate out of the bunch will be going in 10 gallons next time.

Thanks mate.
They did start to yellow up ~40 days, I had to feed them some organic bottled feed which I don't like to do, think they would be hanging on for dear life if I just relied on the dirt.
Which ever cuts my favourate out of the bunch will be going in 10 gallons next time.

I topped dressed mine more often this time around. The Boptidos leaves are lighter green so far but not yellow. They have also greened up a bit since last top dressing. The other cuts show no issues.

Last round both boptang did not require anything extra, just the blackcherrybops.
Like you I adjusted this round and kept a better eye on things. However it isn't over yet, still 5 weeks to go.

Day 57
Plants are beginning to ripen up, buds are getting solid and terps are coming through strong. The larger Fans have began to die back, I think we may see a bit of colour fade over the next week.

Il try and get a few pics as lights go of.

Few pics.
At some point over the week I will bring a normal spectrum light into the room to get some proper photos.

Thanks.
Lf.

Day 63 (week 9)

Plant 3 has finished up slightly quicker than plant 2 and 1. Plant 2 is near enough done but plant 3 (the once straggler plant which has turned into the biggest producer) is looking like it could go another couple of weeks.
All 3 could of done with a bit more food, there starting to hang on for dear life now :laugh:.

Plant 3

Plant 2

Day 63 (week 9)

Plant 3 has finished up slightly quicker than plant 2 and 1. Plant 2 is near enough done but plant 3 (the once straggler plant which has turned into the biggest producer) is looking like it could go another couple of weeks.
All 3 could of done with a bit more food, there starting to hang on for dear life now :laugh:.

Plant 3

Plant 2

Ahh.. Yes Plant number 3!
They all look great, hope you enjoy them.
Have you run Boptang? If you do look for that orange pheno with some purple in the color .

Plant 2

Plant 1

Plant 3 although foxtailing still has very dense flowers, the nose is definatly cherry but there's a musky Funk to the backend. Plant 2 is a lot more loose and airy in structure, her terps are more cherry bubblegum. Going to be some nice weight down of plant 1. The structure is very similar to plant 3 although it looks to be a week or two behind it. The smell is the same.

Unsure what to do in regards to harvesting these, for ease of drying I'd rather take them down at the same time. Day 70 is looking like a good mid range for the 3.
Going to reevaluate over the next few days.

Thanks to everyone for following. I hope your all as healthy as can be and trying your best to keep same out there.

:passitleft::passitleft:
Lf.

Ahh.. Yes Plant number 3!
They all look great, hope you enjoy them.
Have you run Boptang? If you do look for that orange pheno with some purple in the color .
I thought you'd like that one ;).
Yeah I've ran out the ten pack I had. Didn't find that pheno though. The boptang I've kept is more tropical leaning than straight orange. I'm quite liking it atm, it's one of my go to daytime smokes and it makes some killer concentrates.
Il be wanting to run another batch from seed at some point, need to hit up hawk when all this virus lock down has calmed down so hopefully find it then.

Back
Top Bottom