Bilbo's Fresh Start: Ft 420 Gang Strains, Boptang & ATF OG, Sponsored By Mars Hydro & Seedsman Seeds!

Yer man definitely nice to have a stash built up before Xmas. This Peyote Critical has yielded well too so shouldnt have to shell out for anything for quite a while. Love my Pc cuz I gotta get more beans but dont wanna fuck with barneys anymore... Its a catch 22 lol.
I set myself back a total of 37 days when I fried that group of seedlings. My "pre Christmas" harvest is now looking like a 2020 harvest... ugh!

Weed is expensive!

Just the CPK for the minute mate. I will be dropping that at some point but Bilbo needs THC in his life lol
I feel ya! I figured that's why you dropped the CPK.

I'm planning some future CBD experiments, so them Dr. Seedsman beans arrived right on time for me.

I plan to squish rosin out of one of them plants... the whole harvest from whichever is smaller. I wanna try making Mrs. Milly's gummies from it...

And I'm interested in the effect when I dab a fucking slab of it!
:rofl:

:roorrip:

#CBDreams

Yerrrr buddy. All switched around now though. Chopped the 2 stressed out ATF x OG the other day... Dried out stupid quick though so I think I lost some TERPS cuz. Does a beautiful job though. No over whelming stone just nice and chilled with a sense of wellbeing lol. Sorry I didnt do these justice bro. Got another still finishing off though she looks good so far!

Hey we all have those moments. I’m happy that you finished them and you could experience the smoke. That sense of well-being is something I like when there is a small amount of CBD along with the power :p

Could you make some nice bud shots when they are cured? I’m really curious hehe.

enjoy the new girls and the atf x og kush when you grow her again bro :high-five:

I'm planning some future CBD experiments, so them Dr. Seedsman beans arrived right on time for me.

I plan to squish rosin out of one of them plants... the whole harvest from whichever is smaller. I wanna try making Mrs. Milly's gummies from it...

#CBDreams

I'm with ya! I want to press and mix High CBD with High THC. :p
Mixing rosin could be the future!

#CBDreams
Sounds like a plan bro. @BobbyZ touched on what I was thinkin aswell lol. Mix the CPK and DrS up and see how it measures out. If ya squishin a whole plant why not take half off each strain?

Sounds like a plan bro. @BobbyZ touched on what I was thinkin aswell lol. Mix the CPK and DrS up and see how it measures out. If ya squishin a whole plant why not take half off each strain?
Bingo!

:high-five:

I'm finna be squishing the smaller of each strain. That's why I ran 2 of each.
:thumb:

ive only had experience with a few strains so far but I love the dabs I have at the moment but I plant to squish a lot more of what I grow so far the most potent ive had was from a ud I grew outside and it had been in the jar for about 8 mos so it was well cured there wasn't much come out of it but it was real thick and black good shit lay you out if toke to much lol!

ive only had experience with a few strains so far but I love the dabs I have at the moment but I plant to squish a lot more of what I grow so far the most potent ive had was from a ud I grew outside and it had been in the jar for about 8 mos so it was well cured there wasn't much come out of it but it was real thick and black good shit lay you out if toke to much lol!
I've dabbed some shatter a few times that fucked me uuuup. Fuck it I'm squishing a bunch of shit soon lol

Yooooo. The gangs off!. 16/16 on germ now lets hope they all pop up!. Ive been skipping the paper towel step and just leaving em in water in a nice warm spot then planting and it seems to be working out much better.
So we got:
Fastbuds autos
2x Blackberry kush
2x grapefruit
Cotton mouth genetics
3x Mochi x Bosleys angel
Seedsman seeds
1x kush auto
4xCritical Purple Kush
Insta bud
4x zest fuel fighter

Nice seeds, cannot wait for the new grow! :green_heart:
Thank you Sara! I gotta say I think this may be the best bunch of seeds I've dropped in my entire grow career lol. Before I was just flicking through whatever took my fancy to see what kind of strains I wanted in my garden but all of these have been dropped for a real reason whether it be a strain ive already grown and know, the lineage calling to me or a banger of a strain from the likes of @Kitchenhawk that's gonna make waves.

Awesome, I know their seeds are very famous among growers, I bet there is a reason for that. :D
Thank you Sara! I gotta say I think this may be the best bunch of seeds I've dropped in my entire grow career lol. Before I was just flicking through whatever took my fancy to see what kind of strains I wanted in my garden but all of these have been dropped for a real reason whether it be a strain ive already grown and know, the lineage calling to me or a banger of a strain from the likes of @Kitchenhawk that's gonna make waves.

This is gonna be a good one Bilbo. :yahoo:
Heres hoping fam. Gonna have to get the room air is being pulled from fully insulated before winter truly hits and I have to switch girls to flower. Its all stone walls and comcrete floor so its cold as balls in there in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom