Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

More different smells going on the better.
Exactly mate. Yer i grew up in cardiff n got moved to the sticks in kent when i was like 12. Been back and forth since though. Couldnt stand it here at first. Its grown on me but im definitely a city boy at heart still.

Exactly mate. Yer i grew up in cardiff n got moved to the sticks in kent when i was like 12. Been back and forth since though. Couldnt stand it here at first. Its grown on me but im definitely a city boy at heart still.
I’d love to be out in the sticks mate, like a war zone round here and with 5 kids it’s a worry. I got some pics on my journal mate showing how far I got. 5ish weeks left on my Girl Scout Cookies, and the poor Auto Sour Orange I’ve tried my best to kill with my stupidity lol not sure how long is left on her

Oioiiii. Long time no see people. Anyways... here's Cinderberry #2 in all her glory!. Frosting up, looking happy n healthy.
LRM_EXPORT_305227245342261_20190812_130807470.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_305317171330143_20190812_130937396.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_305335151482845_20190812_130955376.jpeg

Up next is the indoor Peyote Critical from @Barney's Farm rocking out right now. Got some serious frost n stank goin on, Got a feeling the Cinderberrys gonna yield more but these are gonna be some fat dense nugs compared to the Cindy which i got a feeling is leaning to the Jack herrer side so gonna be more light and airy buds.
LRM_EXPORT_305268097039537_20190812_130848322.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_305184703234569_20190812_130724928.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_305205596591019_20190812_130745821.jpeg

The Mars hydro LED fueled veg tent is stonking! Goin on holiday tommorow so gonna be throwing em to flip once i get back and have taken some cuttings from my fave little girls. :p. Ill do a full run down on the veg tent tommorow before i leave for the Balearic Isles :p.
LRM_EXPORT_305292871410986_20190812_130913096.jpeg

Finally is one of the outdoor girls. This one i have no idea whether its a Cinderberry or a Peyote Critical though lmao. Hopefully once it flowers ill get it sussed out. I got a feeling its a cindy though lol.
LRM_EXPORT_305246974180952_20190812_130827199.jpeg

Bonjoooour. Right. So itss been a long time coming but Ive finally taken some clones. As soon as they have rooted im gonna be shutting down this journal and my others and just doing one stand alone journal.... may just make this the one journal but we'll see. Aaaaanyway. So far Ive taken 4 clones of each from my 2 Gorilla Glue #4s and the @Barney's Farm Shiskaberry

Been a couple days n were looking ok so far but time will tell.
Now here we have the outdoor girls. First plant is 100% a Peyote Critical. The other one is a mystery as it was one of 2 plants that got thrown on the bonfire and miraculously recovered lol. One was Peyote Critical one was @SeedsMan C99 x Blueberry FAST. Hopefully ill find out when they flower properly... speaking of which.

Hey @NaturalSpirit heres your babies!

Theres another still in the veg room which im gonna take clones of but ima let it veg a little longer now that ive thrown all the others in flower.

Now the final C99 x Blueberry from @SeedsMan

Quite a few foxtails but she's filling out reeeal nice. Smells nice and berryfied which is what i was looking for with this run :p. Looks nice and sticky too so hoping for a cracking smoke.

Lovely looking update buddy! And man in happy to see Those baby’s :circle-of-love: They look happy wih lots of Nice hairs shooting out :)

Your yields Will be pretty Damn Nice I guess. And then the smoke... I cant wait to see What you think!

My GG4 x ATF is about to hit flower

Glad to see you back homie!
:passitleft:

The buds on that C99/BB look just like my #2 plant.
:thumb:

The smoke is phenominal... my current fave.
I knew youd like that strain bud i had a feeling. Yer im definitely looking forward to chop day for her :p. Did you get a berry and jack pheno in your girls?

Lovely looking update buddy! And man in happy to see Those baby’s :circle-of-love: They look happy wih lots of Nice hairs shooting out :)

Your yields Will be pretty Damn Nice I guess. And then the smoke... I cant wait to see What you think!

My GG4 x ATF is about to hit flower
Cheers bro. Yer they are beginnin to push the tiiiniest bit of frost. Super excited for em man the smells gonna be super lemony i feel from what i can smell already.

Cheers bro. Yer they are beginnin to push the tiiiniest bit of frost. Super excited for em man the smells gonna be super lemony i feel from what i can smell already.

Sounds great! I do see alot of frost in the ww x ww x euphoria, the gg4 x ATF needs more time before I can tell :p

Those smells really make you dream away eh? I got one Tiny Leaf of the Chocolate Mint OG Yesterday and there was a flavour explosion right away haha

I knew youd like that strain bud i had a feeling. Yer im definitely looking forward to chop day for her :p. Did you get a berry and jack pheno in your girls?
Mine both came out smelling like armpits & berry. LoL

:rofl:

Sounds great! I do see alot of frost in the ww x ww x euphoria, the gg4 x ATF needs more time before I can tell :p

Those smells really make you dream away eh? I got one Tiny Leaf of the Chocolate Mint OG Yesterday and there was a flavour explosion right away haha
Mmmm yer i do love a chocolate strain. Ima try find some original chocolope if i can..... once i knock out atleast 50 of the beans i got stacked up lmao

Back
Top Bottom