Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Congratulations BB, you have had one hellova week haven't you. You deserve it, just goes to show the potential is there and you're on the right path. Good on yah!:Namaste:

Plants lookin' stellar...:cool:
Thanks LG they are happier now, just gotta see if they stay happy now. Well that halloween comp was just pure luck but yer cool ill take it lol

dont worry i am way ahead of you ... i read up on the strain and itw as actually breeded so that the three legends that are present in her genetics come through being Skunk#1 , Northern Lights and Haze
Ahhh thanks for that PT. That actually does sound like heaven. So it must be right cos Preston said it smelled like an angels armpit lol

is that a jack trait or a critical trait? ... as i have 3 JH autos in my bank and i have 3 critical fem on the way .... ;)
Not sure... Critical Jack was my first Critical cross; I have no other reference on that side. I believe that's where the licorice smell comes from. Growing Critical + right now so I have a better reference.

I have grown Jack Herer many times with several crosses. All my Jack plants had a lemony/pine/earth flavor & smell. A few smelled peppery at the beginning of flower, but I've never had the licorice stank until Critical Jack.

It'll be interesting to see what ya get @Bilbobudkin420 The genetics are legit tho. Aggressive grower!
:high-five:

:passitleft:

Not sure... Critical Jack was my first Critical cross; I have no other reference on that side. I believe that's where the licorice smell comes from. Growing Critical + right now so I have a better reference.

I have grown Jack Herer many times with several crosses. All my Jack plants had a lemony/pine/earth flavor & smell. A few smelled peppery at the beginning of flower, but I've never had the licorice stank until Critical Jack.

It'll be interesting to see what ya get @Bilbobudkin420 The genetics are legit tho. Aggressive grower!
:high-five:

Ive heard good things about dinafem stuff as a whole. Isnt it their moby dick you are running? Must be good cos seedsman does t have any of the smaller packs available.

Ive heard good things about dinafem stuff as a whole. Isnt it their moby dick you are running? Must be good cos seedsman does t have any of the smaller packs available.
Yeaaaaaah buddy! I've run a few Dinafem strains. They have all been legit. My Critical+ and Moby Dick are both Dinafem.... and I still got another Critical Jack bean too!
:thumb:

The critical+2.0 cuttings I have came from a mom of Dinafem seeds. The mom looks great so far so I’m excited !
I've been eyeballing this one for awhile...

2018-11-26-06-53-13.jpg
2018-11-26-06-53-39.jpg
2018-11-26-06-54-01.jpg

I really like the Dinafem genetics. I'll hit em up at their next promo for a few new strains.

I've been eyeballing this one for awhile...

2018-11-26-06-53-13.jpg
2018-11-26-06-53-39.jpg
2018-11-26-06-54-01.jpg

I really like the Dinafem genetics. I'll hit em up at their next promo for a few new strains.

That looks like a beeeeast.

I dunno why im talking about new strains... I cant get through the seeds i got lol.

Yoooooo. New girls in the dirt. All had a nice lil tongue popping out. Back to the Bio-bizz all mix, same fibre pots to start em off, little sprinkle of great white in the hole, seed about a fingernail deep. Lovely jubbly.

Back
Top Bottom