So same top/bud/cola....

February 8th:
F32DADFA-CF5C-4783-B632-D104EA73F7B2.jpeg

February 27th:

715C81CB-DFE0-4118-A7DF-E2B09877437B.jpeg

hoping to harvest between Mar. 19- 26. Multi strain so should be fun!

Thanks guys, those trichs are looking to me like time to harvest but the number of days in flower is telling me to hold on, I’ll post a pic of the plant and bud tomorrow... really appreciate you guys helping me with your insights, really helps my comfort level making the decision. Thank you @stoneotter, @Silverfox125 and @Backlipslide.

I see a fantastic plant with great big shimmering buds growing her fate out. Just sayin

Thanks stoneotter! Initially I had tried to LST her around the rim of the container, then gave up and let her lift up, hence the odd branch structure you see below her. Not sure about the diameter of the stems on some of those colas, but I have a decent harvest ahead, so just happy to gain the experience of a different training technique, even if I aborted it early... :)

:bravo: Almost there my friend! Lots of amber. If the shots are from the main part of the cola. I’d say you’ve got a winner! Push her another week tops. I mean, if your into that! :thumb:
Thanks BLS! I think I heard coco finished a little quicker than soil, not sure if there is any truth to that, but tomorrow will be 49 days since flip. Trichomes are telling me to cut her down, but pistils and day count are telling me to let her go... I think I will wait until mid-week next, and chop then.... I’d hate to rob her of some weight... I’ll check her trichs daily....

I guess we’ll see how it goes, I hope I don’t lose weight or have all the trichs turn amber!! :goodluck:

Day 54, one strain is supposed to be I. The window in 2 days but even in DWC seems to be taking time... the average days of most of my strains is around 65.
Think my bud will fatten? Anything I can do to help it along?

I’m feeding floranova grow with koolbloom supplement and even some pk13/14, silica and floralicious... combined ppm in the 1400-1600 range .... no real burn or issues.... maybe these genetics don’t get super fat?
Sapphire OG, Three Blue Kings, Mandarin Cookies, The New.... a lot of og Kush based strains....

Im the same way Opar. At this point, days are like weeks..lol..but its worth the wait. Great job buddy with your plants. They look fantastic

Thanks Sparkey! I noticed, from my first grow, I chopped one of my bubba Kush 2.0’s 9 days before the other, and the later one was much heavier/denser. I’m going to error on the side of too long this time... so hard to do!!!

Day 54, one strain is supposed to be I. The window in 2 days but even in DWC seems to be taking time... the average days of most of my strains is around 65.
Think my bud will fatten? Anything I can do to help it along?

I’m feeding floranova grow with koolbloom supplement and even some pk13/14, silica and floralicious... combined ppm in the 1400-1600 range .... no real burn or issues.... maybe these genetics don’t get super fat?
Sapphire OG, Three Blue Kings, Mandarin Cookies, The New.... a lot of og Kush based strains....
Have you flushed it? A flush will remove salts from the root area and when you feed it right after, the flush will make nutes more available to the plant. Folks do it around 2 weeks before the end. Maybe she's got a salt buildup?

Back
Top Bottom