Have you flushed it? A flush will remove salts from the root area and when you feed it right after, the flush will make nutes more available to the plant. Folks do it around 2 weeks before the end. Maybe she's got a salt buildup?

Hey, great idea @stoneotter , I have not. I haven’t noticed any deficiencies or toxicities..... and I generally do have some run off on each watering, but perhaps a flush is in order.... I’ll have to track down a shopvac:)

Hey, great idea @stoneotter , I have not. I haven’t noticed any deficiencies or toxicities..... and I generally do have some run off on each watering, but perhaps a flush is in order.... I’ll have to track down a shopvac:)
Good. You wouldn't notice anything necessarily and haven't done anything wrong. Just the nutes leaving salt residue. Some have very notable results. Shouldn't hurt. At the end of fresh water flush, give the normal nutes they were on so they can thrive. Continued right to the chop day. That's the relatively new scientific approach to flushing as I read it. Regretfully I don't have the link to the science on hand for you.

It’s a jungle in there! Going to need help come trim time....

FE0E2B74-13F2-4ECD-A256-92C48CDA82F2.jpeg

575DBBAF-67A9-4DD9-8C2D-281D327EB498.jpeg

EA8C5672-F3B3-43C0-A4FD-8388BC7DAC1B.jpeg

93A89E23-CBCF-4C2C-8DD2-D0E74CAAC86A.jpeg

Fine tent Opar! Do you fire the Bubble machine often? I got one and can't wait to make my inicial run.

Thanks stoneotter! I’ve used it twice so far. I gotta admit I’m not a fan of the work,and can’t help but wonder at the quantity of the yield (didn’t seem like much), but I have a feeling these plants will yield much better for me (seem frostier).

Cutting the bucket tops and stacking them is brilliant. I was super worried about losing trichs off the bottom of the bag, as they were nested to tight together, the tops as separators I’ll be doing next run for sure. I’m going to harvest my one plant soon, next few days I think. Maybe I defoliate too much, not expecting much trim... speaking of which, you guys ever use that bowl trimmer? Scares the sh*t out of me....

Going to chop my one plant, not sure what it is, because my labelling got messed up haha... but I’m thinking she’s sapphire og. Small pot, once a day watering is not keeping up with her, she’s not improving, and there is some amber so down she comes, rest should be next week or latest week after... day 58 from flip.

Going to chop my one plant, not sure what it is, because my labelling got messed up haha... but I’m thinking she’s sapphire og. Small pot, once a day watering is not keeping up with her, she’s not improving, and there is some amber so down she comes, rest should be next week or latest week after... day 58 from flip.
Have a choppy day!

On another note.... I have a few plants in a tent, and they all used to drink water a ton. First thing in the morning. But now the morning feeding pools at the top, and takes forever to seep in..... it’s really strange.... and it runs off much quicker, so it’s like the plants aren’t drinking... can a lock out cause the plant not to hydrate?

Back
Top Bottom