No I don’t really smoke.... I did roll up some of it from scissor and glove, but didn’t seem like too much... I’ll tel you what though, Mandarin Cookies #3 and 4, and The New #2.... these plants were so awesome compared to my previous grows... maybe genetics but buds were much bigger , the Trich’s were insane... oh my goodness... can’t wait for some buddies to try it out... the new is supposed to be mid 20% and the Mandarin cookies high 20’s to low 30’s .... thc!

Well, all the coco plants are chopped and hanging. Leaves the dwc gals hanging out poolside (bad joke). I can’t believe the time trimming takes. I enlisted some help and it still was terrible. Even with a very poor harvest off of the sapphire og coco.... I’m hoping the dwc sapphire og will have some weight... HUGE difference from the LED to HPS... to be fair i defoliated the LED plants a little better, but I had great nugs down my cola some distance with the LED, with the HPS it was essentially the tops, and that was it, everything else was green and smelled like fresh cut grass.

Any future lights will be LED from now on!

Embarrassed at the mess but here is some of the hanging stuff... at the end I had to just hang some untrimmed... I will finish it off tomorrow.
768B93F5-8B9D-4D6C-8F75-9C97F5389EF2.jpeg
ACF85E47-7876-4270-AA35-E10135F9FC5A.jpeg

What’s missing off the stems went straight into trim bags/freezer... magical butter machine and bubble machine gonna be very busy after this stuff is in jars....

Well, all the coco plants are chopped and hanging. Leaves the dwc gals hanging out poolside (bad joke). I can’t believe the time trimming takes. I enlisted some help and it still was terrible. Even with a very poor harvest off of the sapphire og coco.... I’m hoping the dwc sapphire og will have some weight... HUGE difference from the LED to HPS... to be fair i defoliated the LED plants a little better, but I had great nugs down my cola some distance with the LED, with the HPS it was essentially the tops, and that was it, everything else was green and smelled like fresh cut grass.

Embarrassed at the mess but here is some of the hanging stuff... at the end I had to just hang some untrimmed... I will finish it off tomorrow.
768B93F5-8B9D-4D6C-8F75-9C97F5389EF2.jpeg
ACF85E47-7876-4270-AA35-E10135F9FC5A.jpeg

What’s missing off the stems went straight into trim bags/freezer... magical butter machine and bubble machine gonna be very busy after this stuff is in jars....
Thats alot of great looking bud:high-five::yahoo:good for you bro

Embarrassed at the mess
That’s a mess to be proud of!
Congratulations on a fabulous harvest!
HUGE difference from the LED to HPS
This is the first time I’ve heard the story this way round.
To be fair the transition has been going on a while.
It truly is a changing world we’re living in.

Thats alot of great looking bud:high-five::yahoo:good for you bro

thanks Sparkey! Appreciate your company and advice along these grows, really looking forward to our Neville haze grow! Gotthe peomix

thanks Silver! I was thinking of you when my bro and I planted some regular seeds, trying out some Blue God, because I couldn’t get bc god bud. It was only in regular... might try to save a Mae somewhere far far away and pollinate something, maybe a Remo Chemo.... make a B.C. (West coast) cross.... who knows?! :)

appreciate your encouragement and wisdom bro!

That’s a mess to be proud of!
Congratulations on a fabulous harvest!

This is the first time I’ve heard the story this way round.
To be fair the transition has been going on a while.
It truly is a changing world we’re living in.

thanks DonkeyDick, I hope in my next grow I can get some of those spears you are showcasing in yours!! Thanks for the trichome advice! Makes a difference!

Wowzers! That’s a lot of product!! Great haul man!! :bravo:

Thanks Backlipslide!! I feel good about it, hoping the next 3 plants are heavy, interested to find out the difference in smoke between my coco and dwc regimens. Appreciate having you watching my journal bro! Great advice and company!

Thanks Backlipslide!! I feel good about it, hoping the next 3 plants are heavy, interested to find out the difference in smoke between my coco and dwc regimens. Appreciate having you watching my journal bro! Great advice and company!
It’s my pleasure! It’s been a blast! :passitleft:

Hey @Opar . You are a planner for sure, so i know you have a sound base of how you want to dry/cure.
@shottafire is the king on that. I dont want to give out wrong information but i believe his RH is around 55 60%.
Im going to try to slow down my drying process this next harvest by running temps 60-65 degrees with a RH 55%.
Please chime in @shottafire if that RH is wrong....
I have hit the :roorrip: alot today..
@Opar ..get some pics for nug of the month..those ladies are coated bro

Hey @Opar . You are a planner for sure, so i know you have a sound base of how you want to dry/cure.
@shottafire is the king on that. I dont want to give out wrong information but i believe his RH is around 55 60%.
Im going to try to slow down my drying process this next harvest by running temps 60-65 degrees with a RH 55%.

Thanks Sparkey. To be honest it’s definitely in the 60’s but my rh is much cooler. Next run I will try to make sure I have a dedicated space for the dry.

I will try to get some better shots... you never know right?

Well, all plants are now chopped and drying. Started to notice the smell outside (fair distance away) so I moved everything into the tents with negative pressure and even turned on the humidifiers, trying to get a good dry.... Ambient RH was like 35... scary.

here’s the the tents looked like :)

Tent A from the opening and then from floor looking up:
B8397E0D-6AFB-48BC-AAA7-6BF138F0E809.jpeg
AE1BB808-019F-4793-B5DE-BE00B0799952.jpeg

Tent B from opening, looking up and then circular drying rack:

5FB728B2-E3F7-4F57-B131-051A8D571C62.jpeg
FA025FDF-B0AB-4128-8F07-B44847519D54.jpeg
90F2E769-2087-42E1-8CF2-597A04B0C30A.jpeg

Man, that trim took forever.... I will definitely invest in mechanical help for that... I bet I put in like 13 hours or so, maybe a tad more... yikes, and I don’t think I was *that* slow... not fast for sure.

Well, all plants are now chopped and drying. Started to notice the smell outside (fair distance away) so I moved everything into the tents with negative pressure and even turned on the humidifiers, trying to get a good dry.... Ambient RH was like 35... scary.

here’s the the tents looked like :)

Tent A from the opening and then from floor looking up:
B8397E0D-6AFB-48BC-AAA7-6BF138F0E809.jpeg
AE1BB808-019F-4793-B5DE-BE00B0799952.jpeg

Tent B from opening, looking up and then circular drying rack:

5FB728B2-E3F7-4F57-B131-051A8D571C62.jpeg
FA025FDF-B0AB-4128-8F07-B44847519D54.jpeg
90F2E769-2087-42E1-8CF2-597A04B0C30A.jpeg

Man, that trim took forever.... I will definitely invest in mechanical help for that... I bet I put in like 13 hours or so, maybe a tad more... yikes, and I don’t think I was *that* slow... not fast for sure.
wow, that alot of flowers.:high-five: you know its alot of weight when the drying rack is bigger than my tent. :laugh:

wow, that alot of flowers.:high-five: you know its alot of weight when the drying rack is bigger than my tent. :laugh:

:Namaste: Nice sitting at the end of it ... just waiting on a slow dry, thanks for suggesting temp and humidity :thanks:

Lookin really good opar!! I’m glad it was you doing all that trimming, and not me!

then again, I’ve got my trimming time coming :smokin:

:thanks: Start of trim was careful and deliberate, towards the end it was just getting the dan leaves off lol ... yes not you and sparkey about to be in trim jail! Exciting!!

:laughtwo: Yep, that’s the way it usually goes! A nice hand spinning fan would be sweet, I just don’t have enough to harvest to warrant buying one.
@Opar..nice harvest braddah. lol. Have you tried a sample yet bro? Im sure its delicious..lol. .they look outstanding :high-five:..we should team up on this Neville Haze run and beat the competition :high-five:
Hope that harvest treats you well my friend

Thanks for the quote @Sparkey224 :ciao:
I have some really potent skunkberry from Peakseedsbc...more blueberry pheno, but boy it will rock you bro..
I know the new "in thing" is hybrids but boy is the older strains very nice..got the old man seeing sidesways..:high-five:
Im going older strains here on out..or landrace strains..
:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom