Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Hey fam been missing a few days but catching up! Hope your friend heals up well!

The garden is looking spectacular and the weeee babies are on the move! Excited to see what they have in store!

Stay blessed my man
Thanks dutch. He'll be outta hospital in the next couple days which is good he may not get full use of his hands back though (he was fighting back and tryna snatch the blades off em). I can feel myself sliding back into my old mind set. I wanna start kidnapping mother fuckers over it.

Not sure where all you guys are. But where I'm at I can legally shoot someone thats braking into a neighbor's home.
see therein lies part of the problem in US ... you see someone climb in a bedroom window you shoot the burglar only to find out the neighbour's daughter had her boyfriend sneak in ... oops ... or as i did many times when i was young escape the house via the bedroom window to go party and come back completely smashed stumbling to get back in ... then blam shot in the back ... just call the cops and let them decide ... sry i live in a very strict gunlaw country, here any shootout however benine makes into the national news ... even when cops had to use their gun its frontpage news ...

see therein lies part of the problem in US ... you see someone climb in a bedroom window you shoot the burglar only to find out the neighbour's daughter had her boyfriend sneak in ... oops ... or as i did many times when i was young escape the house via the bedroom window to go party and come back completely smashed stumbling to get back in ... then blam shot in the back ... just call the cops and let them decide ... sry i live in a very strict gunlaw country, here any shootout however benine makes into the national news ... even when cops had to use their gun its frontpage news ...
I think the being cut up by a large blade and sent to the hospital kinda shows you that this isn't a boyfriend

Its weird in the UK. Its like if something happens that isn't in a major city you wont hear shit about it lol. If it aint london, liverpool, manchester or birmingham it aint news worthy apparently lol.

I think the being cut up by a large blade and sent to the hospital kinda shows you that this isn't a boyfriend
i heard about that but i didnt place it into the context of my remark ... anyway i had my say ... ;) to each country its laws and rules ... except they should legalize cannabis worldwide and force all politicians and leaders to have a bowl before they make any decision hehe

Back
Top Bottom