Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Bilbobudkin420

Yes yes. Whats cracking people?!!!.
Bilbo's on the move and feeling groovy.
F*** it fresh journal, fresh start, new skills and knowledge base... LETS HAVE IT!!!
The first member for the love gang 2.0 is this little number.
Blackberry- fast buds- heavy indica.
She was potted same time as my blue dream for the comparitive but the blue dream didnt pop up :(. The 4x4 and my 5gal smart pots are free now though so another os getting dropped friday when i get my soil. Anuva spot is for an indoor brookie and Ill be throwing a list out soon for suggestions of what else to drop.

Still using same soil Bio-bizz all mix and same nute line from plant magic+.
I havent counted days as of yet for this blackberry but shes in a small pot so cant imagine she'll be there too long. Im more interested in timing the next lot that get planted at the same time. She was a little awkward when she popped but I did throw her in a dry ass pot that was from another unpopped seed :( . Soaked her through once or twice with decent runoff ph'd at about 6.3-6.6 and as you can see she's happy now. 24h light schedule under 250hps in my 2x2. Once my plants are dry that ive hung in the 4x4 all seeds will be going in there under 400hps to begin with depending on heat etc.
ENJOY
20180724_223655.jpg

I’m in brother! Let’s do this shizzzz!
I'm in Bilbo, I just can't get ahead Mr. Magoo he's everywhere. Looking forward to this new journal.

cheers.
Welcome familia. Ill be chucking up the list of seeds in a minute and Ill have a count up of how many pots I got in a couple days so for the moment its just choosing 2 for my spare 5gal smart pots. Got a loooot of small pots aswell so I might just do away with em and actually calculate what room Ive got in there and what size pots will fit and just get some cheap ones.

Right. Choices are.
Rqs diesel auto. Wasnt gonna run this because i was banking on the brooklyn being diesel heavy but with @Pennywise hitting an ak pheno Im willing to get it going now.
Grapefruit - fast buds. I got hold of a bit of bud a while ago and she tasted exactly like grapefruit. Got no strain name nothing from the guy i got it from but I could have stickied my pants when i smoked it. Im hoping this hits the mark.
Pineapple express - fast buds. Was chilling round brighton (shopping is bananas in brighton for real) walked in some random furniture shop that sold like crazy hand carved pieces from all over the place. Got my daughter a hand carved pirate sword that was pretty nuts. And there it was behind the till... a fast buds poster. I was deeply hurt by my pineapple express not popping and thought id ask. Boom.
Kush auto - im so happy with the growth outdoors im happy to run another indoors under 24h light.
Blessings people.

Back
Top Bottom