Bilbo's Fresh Start: Ft 420 Gang Strains, Boptang & ATF OG, Sponsored By Mars Hydro & Seedsman Seeds!

Ok I did have loads pics taken from the last few days but there's so many plants I straight up forgot what strains they were so I'll do better Monday lol. May make a few strains to each update. More video updates will probably make it easier actually aswell. Anyway!
16/16 on germination!!! All above ground but were looking slightly dry so I gave em a nice spray. Getting good vibes for this run though.
20191116_170940.jpg
20191116_170932.jpg
....apart from the fact I chanced it with the double up pot on my candy fruit autos and 2 have started flowering. Fuck it just means some back up bud for Xmas! :thumb:
20191114_183033.jpg
20191114_183023.jpg

Yooo. Apologies ive been super busy this week. Multiple hydro shop visits multiple up pots, decked out the whole floor with plastic raised platforms as the whole room will eventually be filled from wall to wall. Thinkin im definitely gonna need that Mars LED in the middle but we shall see what the plants are saying. Ill put a couple of plants straight down the middle of the room in a day or 2 and ill see how they behave. If they start leaning to one side or the other or start stretching it should give me an indicator more is needed in the middle.

looks good bud keep up the good work looking forward to the flowers! :)
Thanks mate! Some got a touch over watered so I made sure I let some of em dry right put before up potting. All the ones that have been up potted for a little while are loving life though.

Straight love brotha!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

This update made my day! Good to hear ya again.

Looking great!
:passitleft:
:high-five: bit of a hectic video with so many plants in there I got lost but ill slow things down next time, get used to it and actually remember all of the plants this time :laugh::rofl:

:high-five: bit of a hectic video with so many plants in there I got lost but ill slow things down next time, get used to it and actually remember all of the plants this time :laugh::rofl:
I moved a few plants around and fucked up 3 videos in a row!
:rofl:

Mixing names up as I'm rambling along stoned. LoL

I've got em all memorized now, just a quick glance & I can tell them apart now. Maybe a few hundred picture uploads has finally started training muh brain. Strange how much we learn from them.

:thumb:

Happy to hear you upbeat & smashing another grow!

I moved a few plants around and fucked up 3 videos in a row!
:rofl:

Mixing names up as I'm rambling along stoned. LoL

I've got em all memorized now, just a quick glance & I can tell them apart now. Maybe a few hundred picture uploads has finally started training muh brain. Strange how much we learn from them.

Happy to hear you upbeat & smashing another grow!
Sweet brother. Im definitely feeling positive about this round. Im getting ontop of the watering and temps are good. Just gotta be sure that I can get hold of temps when I switch to flower. Fingers crossed ill get a fair bit of insulation up in the building my rooms in before that happens. Need to find some kind of inexpensive heating system. Ive seen some good things about IR heaters. Obviosupy not for in the flower room cos I dont know what tht would do to the plants. What you think?

Sweet brother. Im definitely feeling positive about this round. Im getting ontop of the watering and temps are good. Just gotta be sure that I can get hold of temps when I switch to flower. Fingers crossed ill get a fair bit of insulation up in the building my rooms in before that happens. Need to find some kind of inexpensive heating system. Ive seen some good things about IR heaters. Obviosupy not for in the flower room cos I dont know what tht would do to the plants. What you think?
I use a small space heater, that oscillates, but most importantly, it has the built-in thermostat to shut itself off at temp.

In the flower room, I leave mine set on 72°, just in case temps dip unexpectedly. They still get a little chill when lights are out, but I control exactly how cold that chill is. LoL

Not sure if you've got your room wrapped in poly/vapor barrier, but it really makes a huge difference. I couldn't control the enviro upstairs until I sealed that ho up.

Once wrapped in poly, the temps stabilized dramatically.

I use a small space heater, that oscillates, but most importantly, it has the built-in thermostat to shut itself off at temp.

In the flower room, I leave mine set on 72°, just in case temps dip unexpectedly. They still get a little chill when lights are out, but I control exactly how cold that chill is. LoL

Not sure if you've got your room wrapped in poly/vapor barrier, but it really makes a huge difference. I couldn't control the enviro upstairs until I sealed that ho up.

Once wrapped in poly, the temps stabilized dramatically.
Damn good idea. I was just gonna load the walls with no more nails, slap a load of celotex up and board the concrete floor lol

Back
Top Bottom