Sponsored: CrazyChef's Seven Strain Grow, Dutch Seed Shop

You doing something wrong. Unfortunately you are missing something. They just look unhealthy. Anyway your journal is very good. If not now the next time you will do it better.
Thank you. I still have hope for these three girls though - Never give up!
I'm still giving you free seeds after that's completed.
Thank you! But I can't guarantee (this time) when I will be able to grow them. I still have a number of others I want to grow. My next journal (starting in about 2 months) will be an all autoflower grow. I'll have Dark Devil and Northern Lights, and if you would like to add some auto seeds to that grow I'd be happy to include them.

@Dutch Seeds Shop I'd really prefer the following seeds for my autoflower grow, if possible:

You doing something wrong. Unfortunately you are missing something.
Yes, but it doesn't make sense to me. I did everything the same as I did for the plants already in bloom shown in the 2 pics of my flower tent. All I can think of is that maybe they weren't getting enough light? So I moved them to about 6" below the LEDs.

Here's my current grow that I mentioned:
5oHEUR1.jpg
ukXssw4.jpg

They almost look too wet or they aren't transpiring. They have edema in their leaves.

Can you see the roots through the clear cups yet? Same soil as your other grows?

Back
Top Bottom