CrazyChef Grows Hexlines: 6 Strains, 6 LST Limbs Each

Happy New Years to you and your family chef! Hope you have a great evening!

are you celebrating or, having a quiet night?
Happy New Years to you too! Just sittin' at home. I drive an Uber full time and although it's a good night to make money I'd rather not be on the road with all the drunks. I have no intention of seeing midnight - probably gonna spark up a bit of Girl Scout Cookies from my last grow, put a movie on in the bedroom, and go to sleep within the hour.

Very cool! Let’s be honest here... how many weird people have you come across? And who was the weirdest?

that sounds like your missing out on the holy grail of nights to work, but I absolutely get not wanting to go out!
were staying in and relaxing! Probably be asleep by 10 :laughtwo:

Very cool! Let’s be honest here... how many weird people have you come across? And who was the weirdest?
I drive in downtown Boston and the surrounding areas. Out of about 3,500 rides I've given, not a single one was weird. Although one time I had a Greek couple yelling at me in broken English that every time I made a turn, they kept insisting I was going the wrong direction (even though I use Google Maps). Eventually, I just took them to the destination shown on the Uber app and told them to get the fuck outta my car. Then I felt bad, and found out they had put the wrong destination in the app. So I told them I'd take them there anyway.
that sounds like your missing out on the holy grail of nights to work, but I absolutely get not wanting to go out!
were staying in and relaxing! Probably be asleep by 10 :laughtwo:
You would think so. But ALL the Uber drivers were out last night - including the ones that usually work days and the part timers that only drive occasionally. The drivers over-saturated the area and diluted the market.

Let’s be honest here... how many weird people have you come across? And who was the weirdest?
Oh, and there was this dude that smelled REALLY FUCKING BAD!!! Like, I could smell areas of his body that nobody should ever have to smell in the strength of the odor. I mean, I was fucking gagging and had to open the windows. I took him to his job site (about a 35 minute drive) where he had left his work van the day before. Then he said he forgot his keys and wanted me to drive him back to his apartment, get the keys, and take him back to the worksite. Another 70 minutes of this? HELL NO! So I lied and told him I already had another rider waiting and I left him there. I turned off the Uber app and went straight to Autozone and bought the best deodorizer that they had (Ozium).

d8-065157b76e18_1.3bb829812cb42a95dd9969b247bb4fab.jpg

That’s a funny story. Thank you, I needed a good laugh.

damn construction workers, are stinky. I am one lol. I hopefully never stink that bad! I sometimes get compliments for smelling good. Then I’m left wondering if it’s because of that last joint I smoked, or if I actually smell good:laughtwo:

damn construction workers, are stinky.
No, this wasn't your average "I've worked hard today" aroma. That's normal and expected occasionally throughout the day. Doesn't bother me at all.

This was downright 3 weeks with no shower, working in the heat, old ball/ass/hair sweat, horrific smegma funk. Absolutely horrid!

No, this wasn't your average "I've worked hard today" aroma. That's normal and expected occasionally throughout the day. Doesn't bother me at all.

This was downright 3 weeks with no shower, working in the heat, old ball/ass/hair sweat, horrific smegma funk. Absolutely horrid!
Haha fuck!
Light it on fire! :laughtwo:

Well, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to deter from hexlining these girls. They had a rough start in life (light, temp, water, root, and soil issues) and aren't growing as expected. So I'm just gonna let Mother Nature take over and let them do what they naturally want to do from here on out. Hopefully the next grow (which I plan to pop some more beans shortly) will have a better start and I'll be able to give it a second try.

In this pic I just took, they're all about six weeks old. They should be much bigger by now. At least I have the soil/temp/lighting issues under control now. Should be able to harvest around late April or early May.

20200122_071048-2.jpg

Bummer your not doing the hexline anymore
Yeah, I was really looking forward to it. You can see in the leaves of most of the plants that there were issues and they're still in the process of becoming healthy, productive, members of society.
none the less you will be awarded with some great bud at the end!
I sure hope so - got some pretty decent strains going on up in here.

hahah! Yeah I see a bit of some funk happening to your plants in the pic. I’m sure you’ve got a great feeding regimen, but are you feeding them any extra cal mag?
Right now, just 4 grams of Mega Crop (original version, not the current one with the added cal/mag) per gallon of pH'd water. I did add a bit of Sensi's CalMag Xtra to a couple of the feedings - do you think I should use it every feeding?

Right now, just 4 grams of Mega Crop (original version, not the current one with the added cal/mag) per gallon of pH'd water. I did add a bit of Sensi's CalMag Xtra to a couple of the feedings - do you think I should use it every feeding?
Yeah man, I would definitely give it to them 2-3 times at least and see how they react to it. If their showing signs of recovering, keep hitting them with it. Your at 4 grams of MC, maybe bump that up a half gram as well. Not my last feeding but the two feedings before, I hit my plants with 7.5 gr/gallon with extra cal mag, 1ml to ever litre I think is what my bottle says. Edit: They loved it, my plants are a bit further along then yours though. I think i vegged for 81-84 days. I’m about day 6 of flower now @CrazyChef

Back
Top Bottom