CrazyChef Grows Quadlines: Peyote WiFi, White Widow, Blueberry, Amnesia

Still not great, but it's the best trichome shot I've taken so far. This is the Peyote WiFi.

PW2-2.jpg

Great Shot!! So for me that photo tells me that plant would have a good ways to go. I look for high 90% milky with a low % of clear and amber. Seeing quite a number of clear trichromes there.
Thanks! Yup, still has about 3 weeks to go I think.

Hey @CrazyChef what are the buds like on your Peyote Wi-Fi? Are they dense? They look to be good sized nuggets. How do they smell? Mine have very little aroma so far at flip + 26 days. I'm pretty sure they are done stretching thank goodness. They stopped about 4-5 inches from the QB light.

Hey @CrazyChef what are the buds like on your Peyote Wi-Fi? Are they dense?
Not super dense, but definitely respectable.
How do they smell?
Like pot. :D :D :D
Seriously, though - even though I have an intense BOH restaurant background, I have problems being descriptive with cannabis scents.

Here are a few more shots - one from each girl, with the last pic having a cropped close up of the same image. I need to switch out my macro lens for a regular lens to get some full plant shots at some point in time relatively soon, as they'll be ready for harvest within the next 2-3 weeks. Some of the fan leaves are starting to take on a purple shade, as are the sugar leaf tips.

DSC_0314.jpg
DSC_0317.jpg
DSC_0320.jpg
DSC_0321.jpg
DSC_0324.jpg
DSC_0324-2.jpg

Well, it looks like I'll be chopping the girls here momentarily. It's about a week too early, but because of my schedule If I wait to do it next week they'll get too dry before I have a chance to get to trimming them. Gonna trim the fan leaves and hang now, and dry trim them on either Sunday or Monday.

20200121_172114-2.jpg

20200121_172121-2.jpg

I'm thinking they're not going to be the easiest plants I've ever trimmed but definitely not the hardest either. Did your buds dense up for you as much as you were hoping?
Nope, really wanted another week. But I don't want to take the chance of having them getting too dry before I can dry trim them. I can take advantage of a non working snow day on Monday to take care of this.

I can't remember what strain it was, but I trimmed a plant that had a LOT of trichromes on the sugar leaves and it had a lot of sugar leaves. I made a chunk of hash with half of the trim, and two batches of brownies with the other half of the trim.

Now I'll have to anxiously wait for a smoke report. Congrats on the nice harvest.

Back
Top Bottom