Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Exactly, I’m talking Spears!
I can already see myself now, high as shit & wearing my old kevlar helmet, shouting "THIS IS SPARTA" while wielding a footlong club.

Trim prison my ass! #trimparty
:high-five:

Lol that would be a sight!
That movie 300 was "The Flick" when I was going through BUDS & early training. Bunch of young meatheads getting sloshed on bourbon & Sparta kicking the shit outta each other. Younger years were pretty rowdy.

There were a bunch of us "repeat dropouts" who always ended up getting stuck on Coronodo together for months, awaiting new orders somewhere else after we hurt ourselves again. LoL

:rofl:

I’m thinking the vid updates are the only way I can keep track of all your plants. I don’t know how you do it. That flower room is crazy amazing!!! Nice work Bilbo :bravo:
Hey HH!. Lol well i dont do it very well so there is that. Im just lucky tge flower rooms dialled in easy for summer and winter. Soon as winter comes put the heater in and increase the intensity as it gets colder. As the weather warms up decrease it slowly until its not needed anymore. Simple. Little veg tent is more of a fucker though lol

Photo dump!. Critical Jack got the chop yesterday and is now hangin to dry. Had a nice amount of amber trichs but she did throw out a couple fresh little pistils but i aint falling for that shit like last time when i let em go too long lol.

Right! GSCrack shall be chopped in the morrow! GelatOG might come down then aswell but we shall see. Bruce Banger still got a week. The CMG girls i would say about the same amount of time aswell. Should work out nicely in terms of drying space etc. Fun times!
The C99xBB girls and Peppermint kush are coming along niiiicely now. Starting to build frost and size so im happy right now :p. Did spot one little nanner on this c99 which is a bitch but i was suspecting something like that to happen anyway.

Looking good and healthy in the garden bilbo. And nice harvest.
Thanks derb! Cut the other half of Critical jack aswell. Froze a lot of popcorn buds to make something. Not quite sure what yet. Any reccomendations?. Preferably something that requires fresh frozen trim. I know @Grandpa Tokin always has some manouvers up his sleeve. Im sure hes tried talking me into squishin recently aswell lol.

Nice harvests and beautiful garden as always Bilbo! Nice strong seedlings and some healthy budding plants!

Well done! Hope your keeping well brother
Whats cracking Dutch! Thanks man. Should be trimming up the Critical Jack tonight and giving this trimbag a test run! If its dry enough that is. With this weather it fucking should be by now lol.
how you doing cuz?

Thanks derb! Cut the other half of Critical jack aswell. Froze a lot of popcorn buds to make something. Not quite sure what yet. Any reccomendations?. Preferably something that requires fresh frozen trim. I know @Grandpa Tokin always has some manouvers up his sleeve. Im sure hes tried talking me into squishin recently aswell lol.
Shake out the goodies with some dry ice, then squish that shit!

Popcorn buds don't put out shit when I press them, but that kief sure does.

Yer man im feelin that dry ice run is on the cards for GSCrack for sure. The rosin from that will be fuckin daaaank.
Shake out the goodies with some dry ice, then squish that shit!

Popcorn buds don't put out shit when I press them, but that kief sure does.

Back
Top Bottom