Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Yoooo. Sorry there was no weekend update people. Ive been struggling with my electrics, the power in my garage is done. No matter what is plugged in it overloads and trips so ive had to run extensions from another building into my grow area. It shouldn't effect my flowering girl as shes still had a maximum of 12 hours light so hopeully wont herm on me. Temps were down at like 8C which wasnt fun but im sure it was only for a couple hours. Shall see what they are saying tommorow. Too much fucking about this weekend to go up tonight.

Gardens looking in order like always bilbo. Sorry to here about your electric woes. Hope ya get it all worked out.
Well still not sorted lol. Its pissing me off! Im in half a mind to just rip everything out and start from scratch.
Its these shitty timers now!

Sometimes you need to just step back and take a deep breath and ponder for a few min. It'll sort out and you'll get a hell of a harvest out of them. You got this.
I hope so man. Gonna have another tinker tonight and try to get it sorted out. Still wont know until tommorow though whether the timers working or not again though :( #photoproblems

I hope so man. Gonna have another tinker tonight and try to get it sorted out. Still wont know until tommorow though whether the timers working or not again though :( #photoproblems
Is this popping the breaker in your home, or is it popping the main? Sorry... I know power over in EU is wired different. Can you pull your current breaker switch and replace with something rated for that higher load?
Or... are you on extension cords? Bump that extension cord size up to a 10-12 gauge cable to assist in carrying that power too. I've run Mig welders on 10 gauge cords... no grow should ever pull that much. LoL
..... unless it is fucking awesome! LoL

I'm brainstorming wit ya brotha....

:passitleft:

Is this popping the breaker in your home, or is it popping the main? Sorry... I know power over in EU is wired different. Can you pull your current breaker switch and replace with something rated for that higher load?
Or... are you on extension cords? Bump that extension cord size up to a 10-12 gauge cable to assist in carrying that power too. I've run Mig welders on 10 gauge cords... no grow should ever pull that much. LoL
..... unless it is fucking awesome! LoL

I'm brainstorming wit ya brotha....

Cheers P. It WAS the power to the shed that was the problem but ive now routed it from a different outlet and its fine but its now my timer thats been fucking about. Ive only ever had one light on it, now that its 2 i think its tripping just the timer fuse cos the fans and heater were still on in there so its not the mains now its either the timer or my light ballast is iffy... i think lol.

Quick update!.
Roght I THINK I got the power situation sorted. @Preston9mm it was the fricking extension reel that was tripping out in the big room. Ive now distributed the power more evenly which hopefully will help but I will be going to get a reel that can take more abuse on the weekend just incase.

Thanks @Pennywise and @Lady G2HM but she seems pretty unhappy at the moment. Dont think she appreciated the low ass temps over the past couple days BUT they have seemed to kick into flower cos of the day or 2 in darkness. It does also look like it could be PH problems though so she'll get a flush and feed next feed day if she hasn't perked up before hand. The strawberry banana looks happy as hell though, doesn't even look real it looks plastic lol. The other girls haven't batted an eyelid either they've just kicked into flower nicely

Quick update!.
Roght I THINK I got the power situation sorted. @Preston9mm it was the fricking extension reel that was tripping out in the big room. Ive now distributed the power more evenly which hopefully will help but I will be going to get a reel that can take more abuse on the weekend just incase.

Thanks @Pennywise and @Lady G2HM but she seems pretty unhappy at the moment. Dont think she appreciated the low ass temps over the past couple days BUT they have seemed to kick into flower cos of the day or 2 in darkness. It does also look like it could be PH problems though so she'll get a flush and feed next feed day if she hasn't perked up before hand. The strawberry banana looks happy as hell though, doesn't even look real it looks plastic lol. The other girls haven't batted an eyelid either they've just kicked into flower nicely
:high-five:

They'll bounce back, just need a day in the HPS tanning bed! LoL
Glad you got it sorted brotha...

:high-five:

They'll bounce back, just need a day in the HPS tanning bed! LoL
Glad you got it sorted brotha...
So am i cuz. The ammys dont look much different and the cinderberry actually looks better than it did, just black sugar looks worse for where. Ah fuck it, light one up and hope for the best init! :passitleft:

This blew my mind buddy.... had to share!
2018-11-22-05-47-03.jpg

Uhhh... a Plumbus rig, with a Meseeks cap, and a Mr. Poopy-butthole dabber!!!

Whaaaaaaaaat. I need the plumbus bong in my life!!!
LoL

First thing I thought about when I saw it is that big ol' frog lookin' mofo, spitting on it & rubbing it. Hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom