Lancashire Farmer Boptang, Bopgun x Tangie, 2019

I know mate, I'm getting excited for it. There's some nice smells greeting me everytime I check on them.

How long do you usually run yours for buddy? Was it 65 days?
Yeah, from seed usually around 65. Clones usually only 60. Clones always seem to set flowers and mature a little faster.

Yeah, from seed usually around 65. Clones usually only 60. Clones always seem to set flowers and mature a little faster.
Yeah I also find that with clone runs. I've a feeling a couple of them might take a touch longer than that (I think I flipped them a bit early for a seed run), we shall see soon though :Rasta:.

I'm finding the smells are becoming more overpowering by the day.
I think you hit the nail on the head with the comparison to c99.

IMG_20191127_165020.jpg
IMG_20191127_165001.jpg
IMG_20191127_164937.jpg
IMG_20191127_164929.jpg

Noticing a few plants (the pheno showing the mutations) have eaten up near enough all of there avaliable food.
They have started to yellow of and show some signs of nitrogen and magnesium deficicency. Not to bothered about this as they shouldn't be much longer. Going to give a few microbe drenches over the coming days to utilize anything that's left.

Shot of one of the main cola's.
IMG_20191128_192303.jpg

Just spotted a slight issue. One of the "budlets" has popped a nana. Sure I caught it and got rid before it opened.
IMG_20191128_193114.jpg

I've had a good look and not found anything else.
Not sure what to put this down to but will be keeping a eye out going forward.
Oh no, hopefully that was the only one. That is one of the leaf mutation buds?

Yeah it's of the petiole of the leaf. I haven't noticed any on the proper buds. (had this happen before from heat stress and generally the nanas popped on the crowns of the buds where it was hottest... This hasn't happened).

Been speaking to a friend and he has a theory that this is due to the budlet being more mature than the rest of the plant and being forced into a bit of rodelization.
Not sure whether to pluck of the remaining budlets of for peace of mind.

Well hopefully just a single offender. I have stressed plants to herming, but in those cases it was just a single offender, I plucked it and did not see anymore.
I agree, I think its just a lone survivalist trying it's hardest to reproduce:laugh:.
I've had a really good check and can't seem to find any more on that plant or any others. Also no signs of pollen spread so it's looking good.

I agree, I think its just a lone survivalist trying it's hardest to reproduce:laugh:.
I've had a really good check and can't seem to find any more on that plant or any others. Also no signs of pollen spread so it's looking good.
Yeah, definitely watch that plant for sure. Your friend could be right with the more mature theory, as most those pistils all look dead on the little budlet. Any plant will herm if they flower forever. Obviously that is not the case here, but maybe that little bud is a warning shot of what could come.

Back
Top Bottom