GDB's Bubblegum Machine

Well done, GDB!
Is the smell still gag-worthy, or did the drying tone it down a little?

Well done, GDB!
Is the smell still gag-worthy, or did the drying tone it down a little?
Thanks Carcass.

It smells great to me, kind of a skunky odor.

I never thought it was gag-worthy. That was the Mrs. and her overly-sensitive nose. Hell, sometimes she even claims my feet smell, and that is total BS! :straightface:

Going well GDB! Nice come back on the Black Cherry Punch.
Thanks Stunger!

BTW, I read you smoke reports yesterday but want to reread before commenting.

Congrats on the harvest. Nice bud. :yummy:
If I over-dry I add some 2" cuts from the main stem.
Thanks Stinker. Whatever works! :)

Way to go getting the RH up in the jars , Man it good you tried a piece of the punch now more smokable weed ! :hookah:
Thanks Smoke. More is better! :Rasta:

she started nearly gagging and quickly exited the basement, saying my weed smelled like a skunk and limburger cheese. That was the Black Cherry Punch!
I decided to cure the BCP and give it a try
Any weed that sends the missus gagging and running from the room is obviously a keeper at the GDB house!
I also smoked a little tester piece in a bowl, and wow! It tastes awesome and hit me like a brick! This weed will not become pain balm.
And you can just crack a jar open when you need some time to yourself. :thumb:

Funny thing smashing nugs can make wives act the same. Mine too! Same warning of getting too much staring in, code for dummer than before the rosin. Must be feminine genetics in their blood or something. Hmmm I wonder what else we can get them to do for us with our rosin use beside group anger!?

I'm glad you decided to save the BCP. My recollection of it was strong and wonderful! Reminds me of the extra stinky Zkittles I butchered last month near 100F with the air on full and the windows open so we didn't puke from it! That's some special weed. The Missus asks for it now and then today, it was worth the short stink! I thought she was going to blow a gasket that day though! Actually it was so bad I was almost there too and came close to having an outdoor trim for the first time for an indoor plant.

Hmmm I wonder what else we can get them to do for us with our rosin use beside group anger!?
Well mine cooked dinner last night (a rarity) I believe because she thought I was too loopy from dabbing to get it done safely! :laughtwo:
I'm glad you decided to save the BCP. My recollection of it was strong and wonderful! Reminds me of the extra stinky Zkittles I butchered last month near 100F with the air on full and the windows open so we didn't puke from it! That's some special weed.
Me too Stone. She is something special and she still reeks! I love taking a whiff of her jarred. What's really cool is that I've got 2 clones from her bringing up the rear! :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by dude.

Congrats on all those harvests GDB. All those buds look fantastic but the twin buds look straight up greezy. Nicely done. I got a bowl trimmer that I’ll be using for the first time pretty soon. Any advice tips?

Congrats on all those harvests GDB. All those buds look fantastic but the twin buds look straight up greezy. Nicely done. I got a bowl trimmer that I’ll be using for the first time pretty soon. Any advice tips?
Thanks HH!

My preference is to only use it on dried bud, but it's up to you.

Just be mindful of that spinning blade underneath when you remove grid. :Rasta:

Hello all.

I've asked the mods to move this thread to the Completed section.

Again, thanks to all who hung around!

Peace. :peace:

Congrats on the harvest!

Have you used the Grove bags before? It's my first time and when I talked with them they said to expand the bottom and stand them upright, with headroom/ air above. Who knows if it makes a difference ha.

Back
Top Bottom