A Canadian Comparative Grow With Seedsman's Black Sugar In Coco

Day 6 of flower, canopy shot.

20200320_000209_HDR.jpg

On with the show.
Those are some saucy lasses! And look at that color!

Looking great Canuck. Love the little budlettes .. sweet smell of success coming soon. Great work .. mine have not stretched like I thought , they stretching but not going nuts .Magic

Looking great Canuck. Love the little budlettes .. sweet smell of success coming soon. Great work .. mine have not stretched like I thought , they stretching but not going nuts .Magic
Thanks Magic, I never thought I'd fill a 4' X 4' these genetics are great! Only worry I have at the moment is that I'm growing out of the footprint of my light, as soon as the NL is done I'll take that light and put it in this tent. May explain the stretch, a bit light starved but still looking healthy.

Wow Canuck the plants have really taken off over the last little while and are looking spot on. Always nice to see those first little budlets... Full steam ahead lots of buds in your future.

Wow Canuck the plants have really taken off over the last little while and are looking spot on. Always nice to see those first little budlets... Full steam ahead lots of buds in your future.
Yes it's great to see those budlets shows we're on the right track and on the way to a good flowering period!

I pulled the girls out of the tent for some defoliation.

20200405_211503.jpg
20200405_212326.jpg
20200405_212449.jpg
20200405_213626.jpg

I also added a second light to the tent to get some proper coverage but I had to move the Northern Lights into the tent as well, it has a week or so to go so it should be good for the short term.

Yeah! Nice shaved legs there....I love it!
:green_heart:

Aloha Canuck!!

Plants are healthy and firing! Once those girls start throwing fat stinking buds the what if’s won’t get to you so much.. even more so once you are puffin on a fat j of them. Hope all is well and blessed wak!!

:passitleft:

Yeah! Nice shaved legs there....I love it!
:green_heart:
Thanks BVB, I'm a true believer of this defoliation now, I'm no longer nervous about it, I'm liking the way my current Northern Lights is doing from it!
Aloha Canuck!!

Plants are healthy and firing! Once those girls start throwing fat stinking buds the what if’s won’t get to you so much.. even more so once you are puffin on a fat j of them. Hope all is well and blessed wak!!

:passitleft:
Aloha Sunny, hope all is well and blessed in your world! Thanks for the "wak" it sure lifted my sinking spirit, some times all it takes is one word. Take care wak!
:woohoo: More light is always nice!! :yahoo:
For sure!
Looking good Canuck .. defol looks great. Legs shaved .. some stinky buds headed your way. :ganjamon: Happy Growing stay safe. Magic
Thanks Magic, stay safe as well!

Happy growing everyone!

They will be at 5 weeks into flower tomorrow, the big sister suffered some nute burn but I kept the feed the same to push them, I am concerned that I took too long to put the extra light in the tent but there is 3 to 4 weeks to go so I'm certain they will bulk up.

20200413_154911_HDR.jpg
20200413_154859.jpg
20200413_154854.jpg
20200413_154845.jpg
20200413_154837_HDR.jpg
20200413_154831_HDR.jpg

On with the show!

Looks lovely Canuk. Those girls are looking very frosty! The tip burn doesn't look bad just means you are pushing them hard nothing wrong with that. Don't think these ladies will produce the biggest buds from what I can see with my plants but they will certainly be frosty and pretty dense.

Looking great Canuck. I’m on week 4 flower today. As stated I don’t think the bs produces large buds , but they should dense frosted nuggets of delish when it’s all done. Great job. Magic

Looks lovely Canuk. Those girls are looking very frosty! The tip burn doesn't look bad just means you are pushing them hard nothing wrong with that. Don't think these ladies will produce the biggest buds from what I can see with my plants but they will certainly be frosty and pretty dense.
Looking great Canuck. I’m on week 4 flower today. As stated I don’t think the bs produces large buds , but they should dense frosted nuggets of delish when it’s all done. Great job. Magic
I just checked the website and it lists 50-55 days of flowering, that's shy of 8 weeks. I sure hope these pack on the weight in 3 weeks.

I’m running 3 Seedsman strains. So far it is the smallest buds of the bunch. And yes hope they pack on some isolation weight. Haha.
They better because, unfortunately I'm packing on weight too!

Back
Top Bottom