Black Cherry Punch X Bop Tang Kitchenhawk Genetics In Coco

Wow! These girls are leggy! The t5 is only about 6-7 inches above and they stretched! Look at the difference compared to the black sugar! One has a root out of the pod already, it's time to put them in their home!

20200107_224138.jpg

On with the show!

Since my Northern Lights are not ready yet it is causing a space and light issue for me! I have to figure this out quick!

How much longer on the NL? You could probably just throw these little ladies in solo cups with a little soil under your T5, and buy yourself a couple weeks. :passitleft:
That's what I'm thinking of but I need to set up a good space that'll be dark, at the moment space is an issue, maybe on a shelf rack blacked out with blankets or something.
The NL in coco I was hoping this week but it's still not showing any amber, not even on the sugar leaves and it's not pushing any new pistils anymore, probably for a week now. The one in dwc is a bit behind, she's still pushing pistils.

I would have put these into their final home but space and lights is an issue until my NL finish, so into seedling planters they went with coco, which is it's second run.

20200109_223909.jpg

They were planted a bit lower so I can cover some of the stalk because they stretched.

20200109_230129.jpg

They will get watered tonight then a light feed tomorrow.
I took apart a plastic storage shelf and used half and set it up behind the tv by a heater. I will black it out with a blanket and the t5 is on a timer.

20200109_230216_HDR.jpg

Here they will stay until the tent is free.

On with the show.

Well it's been a hectic week and I managed to not kill these, they have been switched from the T5 to a grow light, I can't remember which day it was but they are ok and have finally received a quarter strength feed of nutes before lights out.

20200115_235814.jpg
20200115_235759.jpg

These were taken just before lights out and obviously not under the blurple grow lights.

On with the show!

They are loving the feed and are taking off 3 days later!

20200119_134540.jpg

And working on their third nodes.

20200119_134547.jpg

On with the show!

I raised the light a couple of days ago, they are drinking these planters dry so I'll be up potting them tonight.

20200128_114833_HDR.jpg

On with the show.

Thank you LF, I love how fast these are growing, I can't wait to compare it in a week! Heck, in 3 or 4 days!

Yeah I've found them to be very vigorous, got 3 of them on the go myself. 1s growing at a normal rate but the other 2 are going for it.
Will be keeping a eye out on this one, your about a week ahead of me :thumb:

Yeah I've found them to be very vigorous, got 3 of them on the go myself. 1s growing at a normal rate but the other 2 are going for it.
Will be keeping a eye out on this one, your about a week ahead of me :thumb:
Ok, found it and I'm in!

@Canuckush , I'm a bit late but I here to see the show! :Rasta:
Welcome GDB! I'm excited about this genetics, I'm going to attempt some training I've never done before so it'll push it past my original 60 day veg plan.
After this I'd like to try one in dwc!

Back
Top Bottom