A Canadian Comparative Grow With Seedsman's Black Sugar In Coco

Sounds like a Six Million Dollar Plant to me ;)
I saw it.

I was in the Six Million Dollar man fan club. Got a certificate, stickers, wallet card, and a letter from Steve Austin and Oscar Goldman! I was so stoked when that giant envelope came in the mail!

I saw it.

I was in the Six Million Dollar man fan club. Got a certificate, stickers, wallet card, and a letter from Steve Austin and Oscar Goldman! I was so stoked when that giant envelope came in the mail!
Haha wow, old memories for sure! Then there was a lady then I believe a German Shepherd that was rebuilt too!

Haha wow, old memories for sure! Then there was a lady then I believe a German Shepherd that was rebuilt too!
Correct!
The Bionic Woman(Lindsay Wagner) and the Bionic Dog(Fido??)
They went as far as a boy too, Andy, with bionic legs.

Correct!
The Bionic Woman(Lindsay Wagner) and the Bionic Dog(Fido??)
They went as far as a boy too, Andy, with bionic legs.
I didn't know about the boy!
I did have a Steve Austin action figure where you could look through his bionic eye! Lol!

I didn't know about the boy!
I did have a Steve Austin action figure where you could look through his bionic eye! Lol!
Had it too.

Boy he gets around fast... already reported.
Yeah.. I reported too.
:rofl:

I gotta start coming up with some more creative ways to "report reason". LoL

I'm thinking we should have a contest for the best write-up for a spambot. LoL

She's a fighter and vigorous too! The one that split is in the top position of the picture.

20200219_225649.jpg

A lot of new growth and she's out growing her sister! I don't know if I can continue the quadline training on her due to her bad split and the other one is a bit too compact, the lowers never really caught up with the top ones.

On with the show.

@bluenoserjoe @KingsChron she did suprise me, other than breaking one completely off this is my worst split that I've seen that didn't skip a beat, she's just chugging along!

That was a quick turnaround! That plant is gonna be a big yielder.
I don't think she noticed she was split, she just kept on going!

Back
Top Bottom