A Canadian Comparative Grow With Seedsman's Black Sugar In Coco

Man those are some really healthy looking plants Canuk! :welldone:
Thanks N420, I really hope that I have this growing thing down proper now, lol, no more mistakes please! I'm hoping that I can finally grow some great yielding plants this run.

I'm going to push these girls, I've only had them under the veg light setting so the other day I raised the light a few inches then turned on the bloom switch to up the light intensity, they have responded quite quickly.

20200203_115609.jpg

I'll check on them again later tonight and decide who starts their training.

On with the show.
Looking good buddy!

A midnight trim and top!

Before

20200203_235310.jpg

After

20200204_000120.jpg

I waited for the smaller plant to have enough of a fifth node before starting the quadline on both plants.

20200204_000136_HDR.jpg
20200204_000130.jpg

On with the show!

Solid healthy foundation! Looking really healthy !

Looking healthy Canuck. Nice haircut on the ladies. The grow you could see daily. My straps and cuffs came out tonight. Magic
Thanks Magic, I am liking this run, they seem to be moving along nicely.

Thanks Magic, I am liking this run, they seem to be moving along nicely.
I’m comparing to others I have grown in the past, with size and development —-seems the Seedsman is ahead for me.

I’m comparing to others I have grown in the past, with size and development —-seems the Seedsman is ahead for me.
That's great, it's all new to me, I've only grown cks genetics, so really nothing for me to compare it to, all in due time, all in due time!

Plants are looking great! Nice work on the quadlining, you are going to have lots of really solid colas and a nice strong support system to hold them up.
Thanks Hutch, learning as I go, gotta love this site!

Midnight lights out update.

20200207_000046.jpg

I've been spreading the tips out for light and training, I should be starting to pin them down soon.

Perfect! :thumb:

Started to pin down one of the plants today and they both look like they have magnesium deficiency, more so than the other 2 plants, I'll be adding calmag to the feed now.

Before

20200208_192156.jpg

After

20200208_193359.jpg

I should be pinning down the other one in a couple of days.

#quadsquad

On with the show!

Back
Top Bottom