Black Cherry Punch X Bop Tang Kitchenhawk Genetics In Coco

I started to pin down these girls today, looking like some magnesium deficiency coming on too, time to add calmag to the nutrients.

Before

20200208_183629.jpg

After

20200208_190025.jpg

#quadsquad

On with the show!

This was from yesterday, adjusted the wires, keeping her spread out, her nodes have responded to the lst and have swollen up to support the weight later on in flowering.

20200210_210948.jpg

Nice vigorous growth compared to the other 2 black sugars I have going.

On with the show!

Midnight update.

They are bushy, I adjusted the bindings and did a little defoliation, I don't know if this is going properly, I'm hesitant in pushing the bindings in fear of splitting the plant.

Before.

20200215_234441.jpg

After defoliation, she still looks messy and not properly spread out and down.

20200216_000105.jpg

Thoughts, suggestions.

I pulled both plants from their trays today to get a better look under the canopy, it seems that I am on track, the branches are not flat and are on a slight incline, that's reassuring.

20200216_161410_HDR.jpg
20200216_161245.jpg

On with the show.

Midnight update.

They are bushy, I adjusted the bindings and did a little defoliation, I don't know if this is going properly, I'm hesitant in pushing the bindings in fear of splitting the plant.

Before.

20200215_234441.jpg

After defoliation, she still looks messy and not properly spread out and down.

20200216_000105.jpg

Thoughts, suggestions.
Hey, @Canuckush . I don't have any suggestions, but I do have a thought: those are some nice looking girls! :Rasta:

Thanks @Kitchenhawk will do!

That's right @Preston9mm it's good to hear that it's on the right track when doing something like this quadlining for the first time.

:passitleft:

Just an update on their growth, they're still filling out, full veg! I've been adjusting the wires daily and they keep bouncing back!

20200219_225640.jpg

There was some leaf curl, possibly light and humidity related so I moved the light up higher from the canopy.

On with the show!

A midnight update.

Both are doing well and are in need of some defoliation but I've been slammed at work with some looming deadlines that's been keeping me out of the tent, I'm surprised that they are still chugging along with sometimes just a once a day feed.

This one is slightly behind her sister.

20200225_234602.jpg

Her big sister.

20200225_234646.jpg

I adjusted their wires after these pictures, hopefully by Saturday I can give them a defoliation.

20200225_234715.jpg

Both have grown past their pots, I do believe I'll let them go from here and start flowering in a week or two.

On with the show!

Nice job well trained looking pretty much perfect I'll sit watch till the end if you don't mind Canuck nice job , ive got a great training method in my diary if you fancy a look much quicker and easier than than the quad line main line technique and probably yields more imo as you get a fuller plant :thumb:

Nice job well trained looking pretty much perfect I'll sit watch till the end if you don't mind Canuck nice job , ive got a great training method in my diary if you fancy a look much quicker and easier than than the quad line main line technique and probably yields more imo as you get a fuller plant :thumb:
Thank you BB78, I will certainly take a look, this is my first attempt at a quadline, I'm liking this so far but am willing to try other types of training until I find one that I'll stuck to. Welcome aboard!

:passitleft:

A midnight update.

Both are doing well and are in need of some defoliation but I've been slammed at work with some looming deadlines that's been keeping me out of the tent, I'm surprised that they are still chugging along with sometimes just a once a day feed.

This one is slightly behind her sister.

20200225_234602.jpg

Her big sister.

20200225_234646.jpg

I adjusted their wires after these pictures, hopefully by Saturday I can give them a defoliation.

20200225_234715.jpg

Both have grown past their pots, I do believe I'll let them go from here and start flowering in a week or two.

On with the show!
:slide:

Big sister is 'shining bright'
She certainly is for the one that started out as the smaller one!

Looking good bro. Just a heads up I am finding these Blackcherrybop's to be complete nutrient whores in mid flower. So do not be afraid to hit them hard.
Alright, will do, push them is the plan! I'm loving these, I already want to run the rest of these beans in my next run but I'm doing the bop tang's next! Thanks again for the magic beans!

She certainly is for the one that started out as the smaller one!

Alright, will do, push them is the plan! I'm loving these, I already want to run the rest of these beans in my next run but I'm doing the bop tang's next! Thanks again for the magic beans!
Yeah, no problem. Your welcome. Enjoy!

Well this blows! After a 12 hour work day I went to give the girls a feed and against my better judgement I decided to adjust the wires then SNAP! I break a top off the big girl! :rolleyes:

20200226_232749.jpg

I knew better than to mess with them after a long work day, my arms are like rubber and I guess I put more pressure on them than I think I am doing.
So into a cup it goes, I'll try clone it and give it to my buddy if it roots.
You can see the vacant space where it snapped off.

20200226_232802.jpg

It's time to invest in some silica if I'm going to keep training my plants going forward.

On with the show.

Trimmed it up, dipped in rooting gel and into a pod. If it takes my buddy has a clone, if not, que sera sera.

20200227_005315.jpg

On with the show!

Back
Top Bottom