Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Screenshot_20191227-184559_Drive.jpg
Read that book from cover to cover. This book got me interested in living soil. I also got his latest book on autoflowers!

I noticed a crispy exterior on the hanging Laniakea this morning.......so I cut one stem and jarred it up. After about 30 min in the jar it is reading 59%.....I am gonna check back after an hour and should be putting the lot of it in jars today. I am gonna be checking the bags in the fridge today as well.

Okie! Final weight on the Laniakea (Skellington pheno) is 105.4 grams / 3.7 zips!

Not bad at all! Super happy with that. The buds are quite light and airy....and covered in frost. Now I need patience to not chop the other Lani for a few days. Hoping I can get her in the fridge.....the BCP is still reading 90% in the jar, so I will wait a little bit longer. The smell in the fridge is unfreakingbelievable! The BCP lost about 10g of weight so far weighing about 18g

20191228_120642.jpg

20191228_120904.jpg

20191228_121142.jpg

lol I use a fridge out in the garage I absolutely love it when I open the door and all those smells come out of there:laughtwo:nice looking buds seedling!
It is quite wonderful opening that fridge.....I definitely need to work on getting more space to work with to do things a bit better. A full size fridge solely for drying flowers is on my list of things to acquire. I am in a very small apartment now....so an upgrade is needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not trimming any of my crop this time. I am not concerned with "bag appeal" since I am not at all concerned with sale or anything like that.

I decided to just remove fan leaves and some of the bigger loose trim. Preserving the buds is much more my speed from hear on out. On the next plant....the Laniakea..... I will not remove anything. I plan to just cut and hang the whole plant until it is ready for jars.

The smell is changing to cherry cough drops.....
20191223_181053.jpg
20191223_175128.jpg
20191223_175114.jpg
20191221_212456.jpg
20191221_212434.jpg

Dam brother those are looking top notch congrats. I was crusing ur journal cause brother duggs told me he gave u some seeds as well. An he told me ur running the lannies cause i had some questions about it. An he said to come here an check ur grow an to ask u lol. But yea ill be running the bcp and laniakea first for sure then jus gotta figure out 2 or 3 more to run. So i can get my garden going all highbrix again. An i need to get my perpetual grow reset in motion as well. An since brother duggs sent me some nice new genetics to play with i figured id get rid of all my lld strains an start some of these here is what he sent me. IHG......Black Cherry Punch.................2
Gov......Laniakea (pheno#3)................2
The Cali Connection....Blue Dream Haze.......2
ACE......Kali China.................................2
MMS.....Star Pupil................................2
Barney's Farm.........Tangerine Dream.....2
Dutch Passion....Bubba Island Kush..........2
So i was thinking for the others i mite run the Kali China from ACE, an the Star Pupil from MMS, then either the Tangerine Dream from barneys or the Bubba Island Kush from Dutch Passion. But yea how did the lannies grow 4 u? N do u know wat strains were used in making it?

IHG......Black Cherry Punch.................2
Just starting to wake up after the holiday haze and getting ready for work.....damn that looks like a great mix to play with. Glad to see you over here on my journal blaze!

The last couple days I have been sampling the next Laniakea coming down. I am thinking I am gonna take her today after work.....she is really heavy as is. Same low smell coming off her as the other. It is very subtle....kind of like cut grass, but something else is there...not sure exactly how to describe it..but it kind of gives me the feeling of watermelon rind freshness.

The high is much different than the Skellington pheno. I have been puffing the Skellington for a while now and getting lots of cleaning and housework done. After getting into this one she is much more of a relaxing smoke. I can be up an active, but much more comfortable kicking back. Very clear up top with a very smooth body buzz. Reminds me a bit of the A5 Panama with a super comfortable feel. I took that sample about four days ago.....so I figure I should take her down before she gets too sleepy. Quite pleased with the variety I am seeing off this run. The LTK is gonna be a Sativa leaner so I am gonna end up with a nice mix of 2 highs and 2 stoners.
20191230_050737.jpg

DIY Autoflowers Cannabis
An easy way to grow your own.

By Jeff Lowenfels. Was released last October.

Awesome thanx jus looked it up an i can get it on amazon lol. But yea man kool thanx for the info. Did u happen to read the part about breeding and what not is it pretty detailed or not really? Cause mainly thts what i would be getting it for is tht part. But i dnt wana waste 25 bux if it like just lightly grazes the issue an moves on.

Just starting to wake up after the holiday haze and getting ready for work.....damn that looks like a great mix to play with. Glad to see you over here on my journal blaze!

The last couple days I have been sampling the next Laniakea coming down. I am thinking I am gonna take her today after work.....she is really heavy as is. Same low smell coming off her as the other. It is very subtle....kind of like cut grass, but something else is there...not sure exactly how to describe it..but it kind of gives me the feeling of watermelon rind freshness.

The high is much different than the Skellington pheno. I have been puffing the Skellington for a while now and getting lots of cleaning and housework done. After getting into this one she is much more of a relaxing smoke. I can be up an active, but much more comfortable kicking back. Very clear up top with a very smooth body buzz. Reminds me a bit of the A5 Panama with a super comfortable feel. I took that sample about four days ago.....so I figure I should take her down before she gets too sleepy. Quite pleased with the variety I am seeing off this run. The LTK is gonna be a Sativa leaner so I am gonna end up with a nice mix of 2 highs and 2 stoners.
20191230_050737.jpg

Dude tht bud looks amazing congrats bro. Is tht the lannie or bcp was tht the other one u took dwn recently lol cant remember as of right this sec wud need to go back n look. Im still kinda foggy from the holidays lmao. We got to party an hangout with the rapper afroman lmao. My cousin did a show with him an a few people out in greenbay this weekend. He loved the sweet tooth i ended up giving him a bag of it to try it out an see how he liked it lol. Which he did so its was a gud time but sure glad to be home now tht was a bunch of driving an my back is done an in need of a few days recouping :laugh:. But yea man thanx for the info an ill be down to watch what u get going next man.

Awesome thanx jus looked it up an i can get it on amazon lol. But yea man kool thanx for the info. Did u happen to read the part about breeding and what not is it pretty detailed or not really? Cause mainly thts what i would be getting it for is tht part. But i dnt wana waste 25 bux if it like just lightly grazes the issue an moves on.

Dude tht bud looks amazing congrats bro. Is tht the lannie or bcp was tht the other one u took dwn recently lol cant remember as of right this sec wud need to go back n look. Im still kinda foggy from the holidays lmao. We got to party an hangout with the rapper afroman lmao. My cousin did a show with him an a few people out in greenbay this weekend. He loved the sweet tooth i ended up giving him a bag of it to try it out an see how he liked it lol. Which he did so its was a gud time but sure glad to be home now tht was a bunch of driving an my back is done an in need of a few days recouping :laugh:. But yea man thanx for the info an ill be down to watch what u get going next man.
That is the "little lani" I am just testing out one bud that I clipped about four days ago and quick dried in a paper bag. The small buds off her are as big as the largest BCP.....I will get her chopped later today and will show the size of the average flowers.....short massive chunks!

Oh and that book....I found a free pdf....have a look.

That is the "little lani" I am just testing out one bud that I clipped about four days ago and quick dried in a paper bag. The small buds off her are as big as the largest BCP.....I will get her chopped later today and will show the size of the average flowers.....short massive chunks!

Oh and that book....I found a free pdf....have a look.
Where do i go to get the free pdf?
An sweet bro sounds like the lanni is a winner i cant wait to run them lol. So have u harvested any of these girls yet i thoughtu mentioned u did one already now im nt sure lol. But jus wondering what was ur biggest yielder u think?

Where do i go to get the free pdf?
An sweet bro sounds like the lanni is a winner i cant wait to run them lol. So have u harvested any of these girls yet i thoughtu mentioned u did one already now im nt sure lol. But jus wondering what was ur biggest yielder u think?
You just have to Google the title of the book and pdf.....sometimes it is kicking around somewhere. The microbes book was uploaded to some school somewhere for reference. I have never looked for the autoflower one.

....and yup the Black Cherry Punch was taken down on day 50....a little early, but she was ready....and is certainly strong enough as is! She is still in the fridge but super close to being in jars.

The Skellington pheno Laniakea got taken down on day 56 and was hung the old school way to dry and cure. She is already in jars.

The "little" Laniakea is gonna come down today later this afternoon. Idk I she will hang or get stuffed in the fridge. The buds are all really super fat....not sure what the best option is cause they are all big dense balls and I am guessing will take longer to dry.

The Lemon Thai Kush is going to be another couple weeks at least before she is ready to get chopped. Since she is so Sativa leaning I will be ready to take her early. Probably as soon as the pistols stop pushing is when she will come down.

Dam brother those are looking top notch congrats. I was crusing ur journal cause brother duggs told me he gave u some seeds as well. An he told me ur running the lannies cause i had some questions about it. An he said to come here an check ur grow an to ask u lol. But yea ill be running the bcp and laniakea first for sure then jus gotta figure out 2 or 3 more to run. So i can get my garden going all highbrix again. An i need to get my perpetual grow reset in motion as well. An since brother duggs sent me some nice new genetics to play with i figured id get rid of all my lld strains an start some of these here is what he sent me. IHG......Black Cherry Punch.................2
So i was thinking for the others i mite run the Kali China from ACE, an the Star Pupil from MMS, then either the Tangerine Dream from barneys or the Bubba Island Kush from Dutch Passion. But yea how did the lannies grow 4 u? N do u know wat strains were used in making it?
Hay Blazin I got some Bubba Island Punch seeds too. When you run them I want to follow along

Back
Top Bottom