EastCoastGhost Is Back With The PS COB - Multiple Strains In Coco

Great attitude buddy it will reward you later buddy.

I love getting packages in mail since I dot. Celebrate Christmas or my birthday .

And even has a kid growing up never got Christmas a lot of years . And when I got a gift from my father and sister one year it was a Trivia board game that they went out and wanted, Said it was for me .

So maybe that is why I get so ecstatic when I know something is coming .

Can't wait to see some pics of her .
Yea I love getting packages in mail also. The only mail I don't like is when all the bills come in lol. You and I have one thing in common, I never got Christmas or birthday presents either growing up cause my mom was a jahovas witness, I know I misspelled that lol, my brain isn't working to good today lol. She didn't believe in none of that stuff and plus we couldn't have afforded much anyway cause we were pretty poor. I always try to get my boys alot for Christmas and their birthday, i never got anything but I want my kids to have everything and that's probably why lol...️

Yea I love getting packages in mail also. The only mail I don't like is when all the bills come in lol. You and I have one thing in common, I never got Christmas or birthday presents either growing up cause my mom was a jahovas witness, I know I misspelled that lol, my brain isn't working to good today lol. She didn't believe in none of that stuff and plus we couldn't have afforded much anyway cause we were pretty poor. I always try to get my boys alot for Christmas and their birthday, i never got anything but I want my kids to have everything and that's probably why lol...️

Then we do have a lot more in common then we think eh .

That is my attitude man once I have kids I'll be good coo wife can be bad one

I took a small test nug from the Skunk Diesel the day before I chopped her and layed it in the closet and it was dry enough to smoke this morning. I tell you what it only made a small bowl but it definitely fried me lol. I can imagine how good it's gonna be after she slow dries and cure a little...️

I took a small test nug from the Skunk Diesel the day before I chopped her and layed it in the closet and it was dry enough to smoke this morning. I tell you what it only made a small bowl but it definitely fried me lol. I can imagine how good it's gonna be after she slow dries and cure a little...️

I got a test bud branch I'm drying out in brown paper bags currious to see only at week 5 flower though will see if not decarb for butter or oil .

Lights that grow me mj are extra special, that's years of lbs!!!
I was surprised how quick I had mine. The site said they were sold out not to order them...and my PayPal was already done. I was like darn it! Then I got a shipping notification....after I bought the arc 900....it was a very expensive but I needed a f light. opps. 4-5 days with ps 70 or more days from advanced led. Ordred same night. It made me mad. But now I'm cobing with over 1600w! Glad you got them straightened out!

Lights that grow me mj are extra special, that's years of lbs!!!
I was surprised how quick I had mine. The site said they were sold out not to order them...and my PayPal was already done. I was like darn it! Then I got a shipping notification....after I bought the arc 900....it was a very expensive but I needed a f light. opps. 4-5 days with ps 70 or more days from advanced led. Ordred same night. It made me mad. But now I'm cobing with over 1600w! Glad you got them straightened out!
Yea me to. If I hadn't have messaged him to see what the deal was I don't know how long it would have took. Luckily I was the only person in the world to order the PS COB on that day so he knew it was mine when I message him lol...️

I'm sure your yield is going to get better and potency to either way your going to love it I'm sure!
Yea I think your right. I've heard alot of people talk about how frosty and potent their buds are under that light so I'm pretty excited lol...️

Whooohooo my light is here. I didn't get tent setup since the light was late getting here but I will be setting everything up tomorrow. I did get some pics though, the light come in a plain box and was packaged really good. I got some pics I will include of the packaging. The light has three different settings and boy is it bright lol. Here they are, hope everyone is having a great day cause I sure am lol...️

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom