EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Heard of that brand before "Timber" - Keep us posted - interested in the Timber's performance - looks like you have it "growing on" !!!!!
Thanks safeman, Timber has great lights and they are a sponsor here. I've followed several grows with their COB lights. The QB will improve the coverage in my 5×5 big time. I will be pulling right at 1000 actual watts and I'm excited for my next run to see how the new setup does lol.✌

They’re pretty simple to wire up, I think you’ll like it a lot.
I believe I will like it also. I'm a few more months I will be setting up a 4×8 and I'm gonna do it with QB,s. I want to set it up right so I will have pretty close to equal coverage across whole tent. I will use my 5×5 for a veg tent.✌

I try to keep up on other journals also but it’s hard sometimes lol. I got about 20 that I’m following and I try to follow along the best I can lol. Your soil plants are looking amazing by the way and they are growing pretty fast seems like.✌️
Bro im exactly the same... proof... im replying to a comment from last month lol

Count me in my brotha same here only trust my 420 famm lol
Id be down if i was that side of the water. I am planning on getting some community things going on in the uk to try and raise awareness and stuff in the near future. Got to get my personal life in order first though, then.. Tommorow pinky... we take over the world

Today make 57 days since the flip and girls are doing good. I got some pics this morning of each one so here they are starting with Kylie the Crown Royale

I believe Kylie will be finished up within the next week or week and a half. I ordered a clip on loupe for my phone so I can get a good look at trics and take pics of them. Hopefully it works good. It’s suppose to arrive Wednesday or Thursday. Next up is Sherry the SSH, she continues to stack and is looking good

She still has at least 2-3 more weeks I’m thinking. Next pic is Jaimie the other SSH

She seems to be happy and I’m hoping she swells a little more. Last but not least is Kim the stretchy Green Crack. She was getting a little burning on the tips so I gave her a little flush this morning with around quarter strength. Other than that she seems to be doing pretty good

She has longer node spacing but it allowed the light to penetrate good and all her bugs are solid. I can’t wait to get the plants harvested so I can start the Blue Dream’matic and Brooklyn Sunrise. I will probably start 6 and if I can’t finish them all I will finish them outside. I’m gonna do one Blue Dream’matic in dwc so I can get a little feel for dwc. Hopefully I won’t have to many problems with it lol. I am also ordering a QB 300 to go with my PS so I will have a lot better coverage on this next run. I’m hoping it shows at harvest also lol. Hope everyone is having a great day and smoke it if you got it lol.✌️
Oh wow man great job ghost better every run fir you my man ✊

Check out this boner-inducing collection...

Mofo's ain't playin'... That's a whole bunch of money though..... and, I'm not sure how necessary half of these are. LoL

Better believe, I'm the kind of guy who would love to find out! If only I had that kind of "expendable money".
Yer id be willing to give it a whirl... once my bullmastiff shits me a nugget of gold

Thanks King, I've had a good run all and all. I'm pleased with all three cropking strains so far and I can't wait to get them in jars so I can start next run with the autos lol.✌
I just got five of their blue cookies they just released

I
Most of it isn’t needed at all
I agree, I'm gonna give the connoisseur edition a try next. I have to say though the regular AN trio done me pretty good. Only thing I added was calimagic and big bud. I just now stopped big bud and started overdrive.✌

Yer id be willing to give it a whirl... once my bullmastiff shits me a nugget of gold
I hear Mastiffs crap gold all the time, you gotta lick the shell off begore you cash it in

Ghost! Your plants look great. Seems like youre looking at the light at the end of the tunnel. I got 2 God damn months.... just started flower. Glad to see your doing so well

Ghost! Your plants look great. Seems like youre looking at the light at the end of the tunnel. I got 2 God damn months.... just started flower. Glad to see your doing so well
Thanks Stltoed, I'm pretty excited to get these plants harvested so I can get the autos going lol. The Crown Royale is pretty much finished, I'm just letting her get a little more Amber but she will probably get the chop in a couple more days. The other three still have another week or so.✌

Back
Top Bottom