EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Today is day 62 since the flip, tomorrow Will make nine weeks. I broke my fam iPhone and it won't even come on or do anything so I'm back to this cheap ads tablet lol. Kylie the Crown Royale is finishing up nicely. She has a few Amber, probably 5% but mostly cloudy. All of her pistils have turned Orange and I'm thinking of starting flush in a few more days. I'm only gonna flush for three to five days cause from my understanding you don't really need to flush in coco but some people flush for a few days anyway. I'm pretty except to get my QB. I'm think I'm gonna order from Timber cause they have some good deals. The one in getting is a 320w and it's dimmable. It comes with three 288 panels so I will be able to place them around the PS COB and get pretty good coverage in my 5×5 tent. I will try to get some pics up sometime tomorrow.✌

AH HA!! I knew somewhere i frequent on here talked about quantum boards. I'm building perimeter strip lighting, the led strips and drivers will be here monday and the goop to glue it to the aluminum should be within a week. I'm gonna be over here picking your brain oin how to wire this crap lol. I got 12xLED MOD FSERIES GEN3 3000K STRIP and then 2xHLG-240H-C1750B MEAN WELL 250.25W71-143V1750mA drivers. I'm hoping i can wire them in parallel as 2 seperate 6 light units. let know what you think.

I gotta Timber a while back, nuthin super fancy but it works well. 4 COB's across the top supplemented with two King LED (600 Watts each) up high in the middle of the tent. Swing by and check out the new pics you can see the lights and my 3 special ladies too.

You’ll love the 288’s mine are 3000k
I'm gonna go with the 3000k also. Its suppose to come with everything but the frame. I was just wondering will I have to build a frame or can I position them ever how I want around my PS. The website says they already have heatsink but says you have to build frame so I was just wondering what I'm in for lol.✌

Good morning ECG, I would think you will need a frame. Check out Farside05 journal, he has frame and all.
Yea I may need to build a frame which won't be a problem, here's what I'm gonna order
if I have to build a frame i will probably go with angle aluminum or something simple for now. I can't wait to get it setup, it's gonna improve my 5×5 bigtime. The QB along with the PS COB should produce some nice bud.✌

Im New to the diy QB,s so I want to make sure I do everything right. I have a bunch of 1×2 strips of wood i could probably make a frame with pretty easy so I might even go that route to start with. I'm sure once I get ready to set it up i will have plenty of questions @Derbybud and @Pennywise lol. I want to make sure I hook everything up right lol. I'm not much when it comes to electrical but I have wired up simple stuff lol. I'm sure with you guys helping me I will be able to get the job done lol. It will be about 2 more weeks before I get to order.✌

I'm gonna go with the 3000k also. Its suppose to come with everything but the frame. I was just wondering will I have to build a frame or can I position them ever how I want around my PS. The website says they already have heatsink but says you have to build frame so I was just wondering what I'm in for lol.✌
Mine fastened to the heat sink and you use the heat sink to hang it. I’ll post pics this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom