EastCoastGhost Is Back With The PS COB - Multiple Strains In Coco

Thanks Jack, these girls are sure loving the CoCo seems like. I'm also loving the growth I'm getting out of CoCo. Sit back and enjoy the show, hopefully these plants will perform well...️
We kicking back togetha watching these girls perform ....

Yea there you go. I am going to get a couple QB'S in the next two or three months. I really want to give them a try cause I've seen how yours and Penny's plants look under them. It might take me a few more months but I definitely want more light lol, I guess I'm addicted lol...️

Dont forget Joes!!

Welcome along Moonshine, Joe's look great also lol. Grab you a seat and watch the show. Penny has all the cheese Poof's lol...️

Right on!!! I brought the chocolate banana peanut butter milkshakes. Haha. Effed yall up with that one.... Yall know u want one now dont ya!! Lol

I just finished my last Dube. Was curing since Nov 2016. I was sparing it. the hardest little nuggets. Was def the strongest I grew to date. I sprouted more seeds and forgot and dried them out. Was a sad day for lowded .
I have done that before also, forgot all about my seeds one time and ruined 6 feminized seeds lol...️

18 days from seed? Ive got plenty of new seedlings... Id have to pick a fem, hmmmm, maybe.
Yea she was 18 days from seed when I flipped her. She is around 30 days old now I believe, I would have to go back and look to make sure exactly how old she is now but she's coming along nicely and with her being a haze strain maybe she will stretch on up some more and surprise us lol. I'm gonna try to finish her in that .8 gallon pot so I will be feeding her three or more times daily once in heavy flower. I have seen some amazing plants in small pots using coco and I figured I would experiment a little bit lol...️

I just got a notification on the shipment of my PS COB and it says that it will be here tomorrow so it's going to be a busy day for me sitting everything up lol. I will get some pics of my new light and tent once I get everything done...️

I just got a notification on the shipment of my PS COB and it says that it will be here tomorrow so it's going to be a busy day for me sitting everything up lol. I will get some pics of my new light and tent once I get everything done...️

Sweet!! Congrats ghost! On the light & the skunk!

I hate waiting but love it .

Sweet!! Congrats ghost! On the light & the skunk!
Thanks Moonshine, I'm excited to get my new light. Hopefully it performs well for me, I'm sure it will cause I've seen so many great results from that light so if anything goes wrong it will be my fault lol. Hopefully everything goes pretty smooth cause I want to see what this light is capable of lol...️

I hate waiting but love it .
Yea I know, my order got messed up cause he said the label didn't get put on the package and it took a bit to figure out who's light it was. I messaged him and he's like, I bet this is your light without a label lol. Today makes thirteen days since I ordered the light and it was supposed to be here in four days so I've been waiting a while lol. It's ok though cause I realize mistakes can be made by anyone so I'm not mad or anything about it but I am ready to receive my light lol. ..️

Yea I know, my order got messed up cause he said the label didn't get put on the package and it took a bit to figure out who's light it was. I messaged him and he's like, I bet this is your light without a label lol. Today makes thirteen days since I ordered the light and it was supposed to be here in four days so I've been waiting a while lol. It's ok though cause I realize mistakes can be made by anyone so I'm not mad or anything about it but I am ready to receive my light lol. ..️

Great attitude buddy it will reward you later buddy.

I love getting packages in mail since I dot. Celebrate Christmas or my birthday .

And even has a kid growing up never got Christmas a lot of years . And when I got a gift from my father and sister one year it was a Trivia board game that they went out and wanted, Said it was for me .

So maybe that is why I get so ecstatic when I know something is coming .

Can't wait to see some pics of her .

Back
Top Bottom