EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Will get there wen i build my room wen i move just rigging for now but my plan wen i move is to have 2 or 3 garbage cans in like garage or sum with piping running to my system but will b a min till i move but will b worth it

Will get there wen i build my room wen i move just rigging for now but my plan wen i move is to have 2 or 3 garbage cans in like garage or sum with piping running to my system but will b a min till i move but will b worth it
Youll get there. If i can help please let me know

O yeah my brotha u will b the 1st i will hyt up since were hydro runners lol but just ben looking for land n woods for prob a out side few plants who knows

O yeah my brotha u will b the 1st i will hyt up since were hydro runners lol but just ben looking for land n woods for prob a out side few plants who knows
Nice. Yeah. I need to move. Southern California blows. I want a tree haha

I herd cali just getting over populated im wat south of u its nice but alot of ppl moving here want to go to the woods n have some space
Its a zoo filled with overpriced homes and those that can afford them. I was born here so ive seen the Orange orchards, and grape vines get ripped out. Tragic

Yeah man same here i want to go have a mini farm i really love snakes have a few 14 foot plus pythons just love animals n here its all about restrictions
I dig snakes. Once my wife left for Arizona for a couple days. When she came back we had a ball python... she was so surprised. I always wanted a large super red blood python., but i hear theyre kinda pissy

I dig snakes. Once my wife left for Arizona for a couple days. When she came back we had a ball python... she was so surprised. I always wanted a large super red blood python., but i hear theyre kinda pissy
Yeah i had a areobeth boa she was a beast looked like i got her out a swamplol but its all in the snake i have ben a reptile rescue since i was 17 yrs old ive had prob evrey reptile u can think off n i have never ben bit just got to show them some respect n they will love u for ever

Yeah i had a areobeth boa she was a beast looked like i got her out a swamplol but its all in the snake i have ben a reptile rescue since i was 17 yrs old ive had prob evrey reptile u can think off n i have never ben bit just got to show them some respect n they will love u for ever
Thats killer. Thats one thing we have here is snakes. A few different rattle snakes, the Mojave Green is my favorite. A couple kinds of king snakes, gopher snakes, rosey boas, etc.

Thats killer. Thats one thing we have here is snakes. A few different rattle snakes, the Mojave Green is my favorite. A couple kinds of king snakes, gopher snakes, rosey boas, etc.
Hells yeah love snakes best animals in the worldif u get to understand them n always remember show now fear cuz they scent it my 14 foot albino gets in my face she is family to me imagine she is lose 24 7 n i own cats n small dogs dnt recommend but ive owned this snake since she was born

You guy's are "nut's" snakes no way -- My thing is Falconary have done it now for years. Don't see how you guy's do it - when I see snake I run !!!!!!!!
I dont have anything now. But snakes are cool. Some are downright beautiful. No need to run. Haha

Back
Top Bottom