Hairs turning red too early, why?

i literally said that it had that before i sprayed it...
Ok sheesh cranky pants on alert and why i mentioned pollination in my first post.

So your plants are getting ready to be harvested then or they are stressed from something.

the thing is, even the hair on very small hidden buds are red, which doesnt make sense because those usually mature last or stay white due to lack of enough light...

also the buds look like they still have to get bigger... what should i do? according to schedule it should finish flowering in 11 days

I have a wireless scope that I use and does great i can take pics with it as well and does the job that's for sure...You have to make sure you get the max-see app with yours as a lot of the other apps for them will not work they won't sync so just google or Amazon max-see and they will show up...

plants dont grow according to a schedule.... try as you may they kinda do their own thing. If you are talking about the breeders estimate on how long it takes to flower or finish - they give estimates based on how long it takes to get to the early side of the harvest window and they are optimistic... most folks know to add a couple of weeks on to breeders estimates.

nice plants but if you can’t see the trichs heads then neither can we....

look at the 3rd & 4th pic in this post... this is the level of detail you need >> THG trich pics

Too wet for yoo long maybe?? mine always do that when im overwatering..

how are the trichomes?? google them... its inpossible to see with naked eye... just but a 10$ microscope

Back
Top Bottom