Harris'first indoor grow

harris

well i started my first indoor grow about a weak back. i had grown outdoor multiple times before but local kids keep stealing them so i gave up on that and built a 48x52x28 box it is 48 high 52 wide and 28 deep i germinated 10 seeds it was from one of my buddies he also grows he crossed ice with skunk#1 and he comes over and we medicate together and i got seeds from him and i germinated 10.and 9 sprouted i planted them in ma and pas potting mix it is just froma local hardware store. all 9 sprouted but i was giving them nutes after 6 day and they started dying. they have yellow spots on the leaves and yellow around the edges ca any body help me out ii would appreciate it

next time dont give nutes till week 2. and even then, use 1/4 strength and work your way up. what kind of soil are you using? What type of light are you using and what schedule are you on? What nutes are you giving them and whats the N-P-K?
Be specific and we will better understand your situation...

they are under a 4 foot flouro hood with two bulbs one warm white one cool white ultra.my soil is grandma marys premium potting mix:premium composted forest products,redwood,bark,peat moss,and perilite.im to lazy to go outside and check the nutes do it 2morrow. the light cycle is 24/0 i want to begin flowering at about 12 to 15 inches. about how much can i expect to yield off of four plants if i flower at 12 to 15 inches in height.they are about 4 or 5 now the big one is getting its 5 finger leaves and all the other ones r about to help is appreciated

well all the damageis done 4 of 9 lived that will do fine for now i still have seeds but i do not want to start them maybee next grow

if you flower them at 10-12in they will grow to around 2.5-3ft. Do you have the space for that? If you do go for it. :smokin:
How many lumens do your flouros put out? You need at least 2000 lumens per square foot. Judging the size of your setup and the fact that you only have 2 bulbs, I would suggest you invest in some supplemental CFLs. They are inexpensive and versatile.

i have 52 inches of width 42 inches of height with light all the way up and 28 inches of depth.each flouro is econo grow 125 watt 4 foot bulb not sure how many lummens ill check later i also have a six inch cfl but it is four bars insteat of the coil i have it towards the bottom of the plants. the are currently 4 or 5 inches.i will try and buy some more cfl but the econo grows seem to be doing ok for now

ok doctor dread i got my nute info its 18 24 16 so is that going to be ok for my plants or am i going to need to purchase some new nutes

ok i stopped giving em nutes and stopped watering them because they had nute burn and were over watered and i put more soil on top and after two days i watered again 2 r doing ok but 2 are starting to droop is there anything i can do to save them. i heard about epsom salt to perk up the leaves how much should i use i need help

Heres whats up w/ nutes, since it sounds like you haven't heard this before,
You need nutes high in N during veg to build up fatty stems and for cellular production.
You need high P/K during flowering to get some weight on those bud sites...

1 more thing:
PICS PICS PICS!

ok i got some new nutrients the n-p-k is 15-0-0 so i started giving them 1/4 strength today the nutes are called iron green.i will post some pics right now

Snapshot_20081002_10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom