Harvesting

420inOregon

Shit I just got done harvesting. It took me 13 hrs to cut down and half assed manicured. Why I say halfass manicured is because the trichs were so thick I didnt want to take to much off. I decided to go ahead and do a gorella pull on them. I was going to do 2 stages. Take off the main colas and come back a week later and take the rest. Why I did it this way. They turned hermie on me for one. I got tired of plucking nanners off. For two I was fighting powder mold. So I made a milk solution and dipped all the buds and rinsed them off. Had to it wasnt bad I just dont want to smoke it. I will post pics of them all hangging tomarrow. Well my sons pestering me to play disney junior on the computer .So I will post pics later

Ok sorry it took so long But I got some pics of it hanging. I got about 1 1/2 lbs which I dont think is bad for my first time. I will tell you what anyone saying that harvesting is fun They are full of shit and never done it. Shit its a lot of work. LMAO. No its fun but its also work and alot of it. But I do love being a farmer and cant wait until my next grow. All my girls are waiting. Im not going to be able to usr BPN cause I can not afford the shipping. Im gonna have to go with FF for now. Im really hoping to be able to use it on my thrid grow. I got alot of stuff going on right now.
006641.JPG
005742.JPG
004772.JPG
002881.JPG
001858.JPG
011429.JPG
003830.JPG

What a fucking mess!

thats a lot of branches you have there

The dry weight is 1 1/2 lbs, The smoke report is its the bomb. The mistery seeds were better than the sensi star. The sensi star I have more of. No big deal. As far as a serious smoke report. The stuff does the job or lets put it this way friends and family get the sensi star and the mistery is all for me unless you get in on a joint cause thats how I roll.LOL I got eight more of the mistery to go in as soon as Im done. Straight into flower they been under cfl's this whole time. They are about 20 inches tall I may let them veg a week or two under the MH before I flower them. Man I love being a farmer.

Don't now if you were doing this or not. But I saw some ziplock bags. Don't store stuff in there longer than it takes to bring it one place or another. The THC and other essential oils actually start to break down and dissolve the poison chemicals in the bag. Good weight for only 8 plants. Especially for your first time. I assume you pinched, topped, or FIMed them? And yeah... harvesting and trimming sucks. And it only gets worse. This is your first time? By your tenth time you'll be dreading harvest not celebrating it. And imagine doing more like 80 plants by yourself. "shudder" That is why a TrimPro Rotor is the best 1,700 $ you'll ever spend. You gotta find the right strains for it though. Need the nugs to be circular and uniform. Those big trim machines like the Twister are crazy. They'll go through about 20 1,000 watt lights with only two people in under 8 hours. They probably do the work of about 20 trimmers. They are a sight to behold! And they only cost 17,000 $. But I guess if you got a 20 light setup you got the money to spend. Anyway. Good Job.

Thanks Bdogg for caring. No the zip-lock bags were only for transport. It all went into jars I never seen one of those trimers work. It seems it would only trim it. Wouldnt get inside at those stems from fan leaves. But I guess thats a lil weight LOL.
Yeah I pinched them and Fimed a few to try it. Im sticking with both You should see whats in my room now. Same strain (sativa) UNK what kind but real good. They been in my veg room I got the bottom branches tied down and the top is free. I pinched and fimed every branch on both of them girls and they look like they are going to be monsters. I been shooting for a P for a P ( pound per plant).I will get there .My buddy got 20 lbs on 4 plants (outdoor).Skies the limit.

Outdoor is one thing. If you end up getting close to a pound indoors then you better take some photos cuz I want to see that! Yeah, even with the 17,000$ trim machines you still gotta trim off the fan leaves then trim or pluck individual buds off of the branches. That is the main problem with trim machines. I like to dry by hanging my nugs on their branches still intact. With a trim machine you gotta dry on a screen. By I found that as long as your screens with a breathable mesh and not the normal metal window screens that most people use the nugs turn out fine.

Back
Top Bottom