Has anyone used this product?!

Timstrings

Hi all, i went to my favorite store and was introduced to Hydroponics-Research VEG &BLOOM, A ONE step nute
with a lot of appeal to me as a first timer with a closet grow.
I am lookiong for feedback without much expectation ,it made be too new a product.
the price is right, the science seems right, and the company is very helpful.....2 types ,one for ro and one for tap water(me)

i was having problems with GH FLORA MIXES, OF COURSE IT likely is me and not theproduct
this was recommended for its simplicity and its ph taming qualities, anyone have any feedback.........this website is a GODSEND, ive learned alot already, so thank you in advance

I'd highly suggest giving Blue Planet Nutrients a call. BPN is a sponsor here on site. BPN is extremely active in giving people support FOR OUR PLANT, which is huge! BPN is not expensive either. A very high quality product.

That being said, for most newcomers, issue arise most often that are rarely the fault of the nutrient. It's 90% grower error. Not having PH/TDS meters, temps too high, lights too close/far, nutrient levels too hot, etc, etc.

Don't take short cuts. get the equipment. Take notes, ask questions, take pics, post.

i am grateful that my post was read, but i find it kinda funny, i am asking about a shiny quarter and you are talking about some nice nickles, reminds me of the old joke about losing money but searching the other side of the street cuz the light is better.

theres tons of products out there, but a quality one step nutrition product could be too good to be true, so i'm definitely in the right place, tell ya what, i'll get some and use it and share my experience...which is what we all try to do anyway, if you hear anything , let me know.....the company is sending me a sample so here goes.....thanks again....T.

You actually might want to call Corey at BPN. He's a straight shooter, with a masters degree in this stuff. I'm sure he can give you some of the ins & outs of a 1 shot wonder.

You actually might want to call Corey at BPN. He's a straight shooter, with a masters degree in this stuff. I'm sure he can give you some of the ins & outs of a 1 shot wonder.

theres really nothing like an expert:i will contact him, its the facts rather than the pitch that i really need to make an informed choice,

i really just want a system that is simple and repeatable, i have several friends and clients that truly need relief in Massachusettts, and who knows when the pieces are to be put in place,
....while good neighbors are suffering and waiting for mythology to change to common sense.......thank you bassman ......(would that be ...Fender Precision....... or Spotted.... bassman?)

Spotted, Largemouth, Smallmouth, Prefer Florida Strain Largemouth for massive size catch and release!

Back
Top Bottom