Hash pressing

safeman

what method do you use ? have seen a hydralic heated press - - but very expensive - have found that heat is needed to press prpperly - manybe a hand press then heat it up ? might work

Krissi used an iron Freezer Hash Time I just heat it up in my stainless-steel pan in a thin layer. when it starts to stick, I scrape with a razor blade, keep mixing. than with gloved hand squeeze it into a ball check my winter hash thread ⬇️

I make an envelope out of parchment—fill with keef richards and press with a hot iron with a parchment paper buffer between the envelope and iron. The hash steams after a few seconds. Flip and press again til ya get steam and toss in the freezer for a few minutes.

Method 2– hold heat gun about 8-10” above a ~5 gram pile on low till stuff is formable and make a ball-leave out and it will get hard. Need to slice with a razor. Lasts forever.
AF904B97-DFE7-44F8-BE32-65E1CB034D98.jpeg

I saw a guy on you tube roll it between two sheets of parchment paper using a bottle filled with very hot water. He seemed to have good results.
probably Frenchy - he did pass last year go to his sites for info on hash making

Back
Top Bottom